babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Hollywood PillowPants Offline
p.W.o 4 LIFE!!!

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(26-05-2011 16:46 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  If BS continues at this rate, then I give them 2yrs maximum before they go bust.

It'll never happen,Cellcast make more money than they can count,like it or not many have tried to knock Babestation off their perch,and none have come close.Long after Redlight,Elite & The channel that can't be named have gone,guess who'll be the last channel to turn off the cameras will be?

(26-05-2011 16:46 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  For me, all BS has to do now is recruit some ladyboys and then they will be rock bottom because Asian Babes/Dudes is the only channel stopping BS from being the worst channel of the lot, even Club Paradiso is better.

In my unofficial rankings i have them number 4,

1,Redlight
2,The channel that can't be named
3,Elite
4,Babestation
5,Laura Live
6,Sportxxx
7,Paradiso
8,Chatgirl
9,Asian Babes.

""This show's about as interesting as Nick Griffin reading excerpts from 'Mein Kampf'!"
26-05-2011 17:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
deejer Offline
Banned

Whats all this wonderbabe camilla crap..she wouldnt even scrape into my top ten and thats current babes not all time.
26-05-2011 19:11
macrocharged Offline
Senior Poster

When did all this "FORBIDDEN" rubbish start? Glamourchase is full of it now, I can't even watch it anymore.

"OMG BUY THIS FORBIDDEN VIDEO BEFORE WE REMOVE IT AFTER 20 MINUTES!"

And the adverts too! Tammy's on screen and they keep cutting away to someone else to promote some retarded video.

And don't get me started on girl callers... jesus

The show has fallen hard
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2011 21:37 by macrocharged.)
26-05-2011 21:28
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

OK lets get back to a little bit of reality again. BS is not in as such a dire state that some are making it out to be - lets not have any more talk of this ridiculous ladyboys/asianbabes hogwash. Its nowhere near as bad as that.

I will say though, that I can understand frustrations, even if they may not be put across in the right way. Babestation need to respect their performers and their fans a lot more. It really is an insult to both the girls and to the fans when incessant marketing and advertising blocks out both the call value and the girl's time on screen. I mean £1.53 a minute is a hell of a lot of money to pay just to look at a flashing text box. Sad

I'll also say that if they need to advertise BS Xtreme so much, it can't be doing too well. Perhaps give Xtreme a slot on free to air channel for one or two nights only and then gauge how much audience they get.

I'm pleading with the producers of BS to listen, just once, to our suggestions. We're trying to help. Remember though, we need to remain constructive in our views to have any chance of being taken seriously.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
26-05-2011 21:35
deejer Offline
Banned

So if Barack Obamas other half watches Babestation does it make Michelle Moist?
26-05-2011 23:22
Jabba Offline
Senior Poster

can't believe it, tammy and ella - both natural girls with natural breasts - on at the same time???
After last night's silicone fest, a welcome relief.
26-05-2011 23:31
deejer Offline
Banned

(26-05-2011 23:31 )Jabba Wrote:  can't believe it, tammy and ella - both natural girls with natural breasts - on at the same time???
After last night's silicone fest, a welcome relief.

yes natural is best,why do some girls need to go down that enhancement route is beyond me,it makes them look unreal,Tammy,Ella,Paige,Stevie,Jada,Michelle and the natural rest...good on ya girls,who needs eye poppers when real is best.
26-05-2011 23:58
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Fair point Regenerated but alot of us have tried being polite and constructive in the past and got nowhere, so alot of us are going to be pissed.
The reason i've compared BS to Asian Babes is on how annoying I find them.
We've all even given them ideas on how to improve the shows and the only answer we've been given by Babestation is "We've told the producers but they're happy with how things are".
Again, Babestation if you want to make even more money from BSXtreme, then can I make a suggestion and put it on Sky with a £10 per month subscription on both Freeview and Sky but also keep the pay-per-night option available, then I think the numbers will add up and then you'll have more customers for BSXtreme, which equals alot more money.
Remember Babestation, the producers only run the show, they don't own it and therefore can be replaced.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
26-05-2011 23:59
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

(26-05-2011 23:59 )SYBORG666 Wrote:  Fair point Regenerated but alot of us have tried being polite and constructive in the past and got nowhere, so alot of us are going to be pissed.
The reason i've compared BS to Asian Babes is on how annoying I find them.
We've all even given them ideas on how to improve the shows and the only answer we've been given by Babestation is "We've told the producers but they're happy with how things are".
Again, Babestation if you want to make even more money from BSXtreme, then can I make a suggestion and put it on Sky with a £10 per month subscription on both Freeview and Sky but also keep the pay-per-night option available, then I think the numbers will add up and then you'll have more customers for BSXtreme, which equals alot more money.
Remember Babestation, the producers only run the show, they don't own it and therefore can be replaced.

I'm with you SYBORG, I completely understand the frustrations. I've criticised BS plenty myself in this thread. I just think that sometimes people go a bit too far with the posts, but rest assured, I do completely understand how frustrating BS's advertising policies can be these days.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
27-05-2011 00:11
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

hmmm wonder now mr obama is a regular viewer could get him to send in a seal team to take out public enemy no 1 the producers TongueTongueTongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
27-05-2011 00:55

Click here to watch Babestation TV