babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

madjack Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
More evidence of Babestation struggling for callers and their lies to the public

9pm: 'I'm Lolly Badcock I'm you're host tonight and I won't be on the phones just presenting'

the time 3am,the place Glamourchase the vision Lolly Badcock on the phones

Looks like they were struggling for callers so got Lolly on the phones after all
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2011 09:17 by madjack.)
26-05-2011 09:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Just know will be a nightmare tonight as paige ella and tammy are in so get ready for ads every 30 secs lol

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
26-05-2011 10:08
deejer Offline
Banned

Is the no nudity ban just another ploy to get on our nerves...annuva night watching elite where the girls fondle kiss go naked and no ANNOYING ON SCREEN GRAPHICS apart from the bottom banner and no PRESENTERS stopping the girls doing what they do.
26-05-2011 13:10
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

(26-05-2011 13:10 )deejer Wrote:  Is the no nudity ban just another ploy to get on our nerves...annuva night watching elite where the girls fondle kiss go naked and no ANNOYING ON SCREEN GRAPHICS apart from the bottom banner and no PRESENTERS stopping the girls doing what they do.

No, just more proof that BS's attitude is fuck the Sky viewers and just focus on Freeview because their obvious ploy last night was, if you want to see the girls naked then watch BSXtreme and if you can't watch it, tough fucking shit.
Babestation are just a bunch of disrespectful bunch of pricks and clearly don't care about the fact that Sky viewers helped them get to where they are today.annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
26-05-2011 13:45
jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

(26-05-2011 13:10 )deejer Wrote:  Is the no nudity ban just another ploy to get on our nerves...annuva night watching elite where the girls fondle kiss go naked and no ANNOYING ON SCREEN GRAPHICS apart from the bottom banner and no PRESENTERS stopping the girls doing what they do.

Are the girls not allowed to get naked now? i aint been watching as stevie aint been on!!
If thats the case BS are doing a good job to push everyone towards ELITE where there are no constant ads, the girls get naked, theres no presenter, 2-4-1's are actualy 2 girls interacting not just sittin side by side, the picture quality's better, the sets are better, i could go on lol
If you didnt know better you would think elite had been broadcasting the longest and BS were a new channel trying to catch up!!
26-05-2011 13:47
webbyboy Offline
Apprentice Poster

I noted with interest the comment that not all Sky viewers can receive the babe channels on Freeview. This is certainly true in my case as I cannot even receive ITV3 and ITV4 on Freeview.

So Babestation (or Cellcast) I get thoroughly p***ed off with the constant plugging of BS Extreme and also the attempt to sell pics and videos. Incidentally can someone explain how Naked Babestation with Camilla can be described as Brand New.

I also get annoyed with your obsession with girl callers - the stupid captions appear so often that it would seem that us poor guys do not stand a chance. I particularly dislike the one that says "the babe on the phone is talking to a girl caller" when the babe on screen is actually using the mic to persuade us to call.

Wake up and look at what is happening on screen!!
26-05-2011 13:55
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

True in my case as well. Watch the shows on sky but can't on freeview as the freeview signal not good enough. I too think they are obsessed with freeview because of all the relentless plugging of bsxtreme and naked babestation. Also they have I think cut down on the nudity on main bs so people will watch naked bs camilla last night wasn't naked on main bs. There is still nudity but a lot less.

For me bs was always in the top 3 shows. If their current form continues then they won't. They are way behind elite who are

BABESTATION STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!! Not everyone had freeview or can pay for bsxtreme. start concentrating on your sky viewers!!

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 26-05-2011 14:40 by Rammyrascal.)
26-05-2011 14:35
deejer Offline
Banned

Unless you have either A,Lost your marbles.or B,Your Totally Drunk..would you pay £1.53p a minute to Listen In?,my brother did a few years back and landed me with a £595 phone bill,normal phone bill about £45...and yes he was drunk..oh and btw,i was on holiday when he did the dirty deed.
26-05-2011 15:03
Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

I'am with you guys on the sky thing.Sky viewers should be able to watch Xtreme without having to go online,You would think they would want to maximise there viewing audience,Rather than ailienate there audience.
As for them concentrating on freeview,Obviously they are going to focus there energy on the biggest source of viewers.
A lot more people will have freeview,Or they will soon have to after the analogue signal is switched off.

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
26-05-2011 15:10
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

For me, all BS has to do now is recruit some ladyboys and then they will be rock bottom because Asian Babes/Dudes is the only channel stopping BS from being the worst channel of the lot, even Club Paradiso is better.
I know people will say you don't have to watch but when on some nights BS is the only channel that has your favourites on, what choice do you have. But even then, I usually don't even bother watching them at all.
If BS continues at this rate, then I give them 2yrs maximum before they go bust.
Babestation, sort it out and if your producers don't listen, then show them the door because it's we the callers that are paying you the money to pay your staff.annoyedannoyedannoyed

(26-05-2011 15:10 )GIBBS LUVS DANI O Wrote:  I'am with you guys on the sky thing.Sky viewers should be able to watch Xtreme without having to go online,You would think they would want to maximise there viewing audience,Rather than ailienate there audience.
As for them concentrating on freeview,Obviously they are going to focus there energy on the biggest source of viewers.
A lot more people will have freeview,Or they will soon have to after the analogue signal is switched off.

My opinion is, using the digital switch over as an excuse to focus on Freeviewers is bullshit because your not quaranteed to get every channel due to where you live and when you put the amount of Sky and Cable viewers together, then I think the numbers would dwarf the amount of freeviewers.
The only people who don't have Sky, Cable or Freeview are the people who are happy with just watching the terrestrial channels and not bothered about the other channels.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
26-05-2011 16:46

Click here to watch Babestation TV