babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Right i haven't seen much Babestation over the last couple of months or so due to other issues but i have watched a bit the last week and is it just me or has it got even tamer recently?.
I have seen very few sexy 2 4 1's and people don't seem to be getting naked anymore (right when they are realy pushing 'Naked Babestation' on Extreme funny enough!), i mean i even saw a whole set from Camilla and she didn't get naked once, that just doesn't happen!.
Also these secret photo's are so annoying, its like they realise that people are not falling for the 'Live' photos by the presenters anymore so instead they do it off screen so you can't see it!, idiots.
23-05-2011 19:20
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Carl-Gen X Offline
Back from sabbatical

(23-05-2011 19:20 )Mastes1 Wrote:  Right i haven't seen much Babestation over the last couple of months or so due to other issues but i have watched a bit the last week and is it just me or has it got even tamer recently?.
I have seen very few sexy 2 4 1's and people don't seem to be getting naked anymore (right when they are realy pushing 'Naked Babestation' on Extreme funny enough!), i mean i even saw a whole set from Camilla and she didn't get naked once, that just doesn't happen!.
Also these secret photo's are so annoying, its like they realise that people are not falling for the 'Live' photos by the presenters anymore so instead they do it off screen so you can't see it!, idiots.

No it definately is not you. BS seem to be throwing all their energies into Xtreme and the plugging thereof...to the detriment of the regular show. The 241's have in the main been shockingly poor of late and what with the show in general declining due to relentless interruptions and crap OSGs I seriously have to wonder whether BS give a toss about it anymore. Compared to a couple of years ago BS is a pale and lame shadow of its former self.
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2011 20:45 by Carl-Gen X.)
23-05-2011 20:44
Mastes1 Offline
Senior Poster

(23-05-2011 20:44 )Carl43a Wrote:  
(23-05-2011 19:20 )Mastes1 Wrote:  Right i haven't seen much Babestation over the last couple of months or so due to other issues but i have watched a bit the last week and is it just me or has it got even tamer recently?.

No it definately is not you. BS seem to be throwing all their energies into Xtreme and the plugging thereof...to the detriment of the regular show. The 241's have in the main been shockingly poor of late and what with the show in general declining due to relentless interruptions and crap OSGs I seriously have to wonder whether BS give a toss about it anymore. Compared to a couple of years ago BS is a pale and lame shadow of its former self.

Its amazing how much the show has changed even in just the last year, its almost like a PG13 version compared to the 'R rated' version of a year ago. Its a shame really and i hate the way they purposely tone down the main show just to try and get more Extreme viewers.bladewave
23-05-2011 20:50
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Damn!!!

Why couldn't they keep the Freeview timings as they were?

Kandi's looking better than I can remember for a long time on BS1 and all we can see of her is that tatty web stream.
23-05-2011 22:22
jay$ Offline
Senior Poster

I guess theres no stevie 2nite then? ive seen all the other girls mentioned on rotation now Huh
23-05-2011 23:12
PainDownSouth Offline
Apprentice Poster

Hey guys. Does anyone know if there is a livestream for babestations' glamourchase? I know there is one for one of the babestation channels tvalways.com but really wanted to find one for glamourchase too
23-05-2011 23:18
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

No stream for GC. It's crappy TVAlways or nowt.
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2011 23:50 by vila.)
23-05-2011 23:44
deejer Offline
Banned

So who will be the next girl to be in her birthday suit on the bed for the first time..Ella 5/2,Daryl 11/4,Kandi 7/2,Louise 6/1..10/1 any other..
24-05-2011 13:08
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

Lolly hosting tonight hmmmm Ree was doing it the night before

is it me or are they not using lolly as much as before her boob job mind u can say that for a few of the girls such as ella charlie c tammy and paige and when was the last time michelle moist was on certain girls seem to be on every night or close to it or just seems it such as Amanda and the twins maybe its a scheduling thing but does seem to be a discrepency at the moment

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
24-05-2011 15:03
GTIMKV Offline
Banned

(23-05-2011 12:46 )vila Wrote:  I'm unhappy about blaming the girls for the dire show content we see at the moment. I think we have to look behind the cameras to find the guilty parties.

Totally agree with that. What's worse is that it's even happening on Xtreme. I remember Leah throwing some quizzical looks on one of her early "Naked BS" bits. Same with Delta. I guess they don't bother with Amanda Wink. And wtf has happened to the live shows?

Probably explains why the twins are on so much as they are pretty much guaranteed to play it safe.
(This post was last modified: 24-05-2011 15:55 by GTIMKV.)
24-05-2011 15:54

Click here to watch Babestation TV