babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Jam Da Man Offline

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(22-05-2011 13:24 )GIBBS LUVS DANI O Wrote:  I don't think it's just you mate,has been slow of late with many of the girls unwilling to put on shows that we know they are capable of.
The only good thing that happened last night for me was the Ava and Preeti 2,4,1.
An that was a shock to me as the 2,4,1's have been shocking.

Yeah, that 2-4-1 actually featured some kissing - with tongues!! eek Smile

Certainly could be livened up generally though. Perhaps if a babe stays in the same position for more than 3mins, one of the other babes could throw a bucket of water over them? Cool
Water-proof phones are available, so electrocution wouldn't be a problem (plus most of the babes have plenty of peircings, so any charge could be earthed out okay.)
For a change, I'd like to see a gym set, with equipment and stuff. Just the thought of Daryl Morgan running topless on a treadmill with a phone in one hand sends me into a shiver. Blush
A 2-4-1 on a rowing machine could be interesting, too. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

22-05-2011 13:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
deejer Offline
Banned

My perfect babestation night would be, Paige,Kandi,Daryl,Tammy,Georgie,Ella,Lynsey Atkinson with Georgie & Lynsey on the live sex show & Paige/Tammy on BS Naked,i'd also give Geri and Megan the night off,clear the screen totally of all the clutter and get the girl on the bed do the 'whose on xtreme/naked/this bed next' stuff.
22-05-2011 13:49
SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

Re: Babestation - General chat & discussion
I can't fault the girls for lack of performance because they're probably thinking what's the point when i'm going to be interupted again in a minute. I think Babestation should get one of their producers on here to explain themselves.
From what I saw last night (which wasn't alot because of Geri) it wasn't too bad, but then again I had been drinking all dayBounceBounce

P.S With regards to posts being deleted or removed, then there's always a reason for it, hence why the forum has Mods.SmileSmile

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2011 15:53 by SYBORG666.)
22-05-2011 14:18
Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

[/quote]

Yeah, that 2-4-1 actually featured some kissing - with tongues!! eek Smile

Certainly could be livened up generally though. Perhaps if a babe stays in the same position for more than 3mins, one of the other babes could throw a bucket of water over them? Cool
Water-proof phones are available, so electrocution wouldn't be a problem (plus most of the babes have plenty of peircings, so any charge could be earthed out okay.)
For a change, I'd like to see a gym set, with equipment and stuff. Just the thought of Daryl Morgan running topless on a treadmill with a phone in one hand sends me into a shiver.Blush

A 2-4-1 on a rowing machine could be interesting,too.Smile

It was good stuff,was good to see Preeti being dirty.
Just wish the Lolly and Preeti 2-4-1, was like that one then it would have been a top night.
As for a gym set that's a great idea,Just get Jada and Ava in a 2-4-1,rolling about on the mats would do me nicely.Smile

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
22-05-2011 17:21
dirtyharry1962 Offline
Make My Day

Trust me you can't get electrocuted from a phone, so you can have safe phone sex laugh
22-05-2011 17:42
dizzy_davidh Offline
Senior Poster

There might be a slight increase in calls to the girls of Babestation tonight due to a power-failure affecting the EliteTV studio...oops!

All four channels (914/920/921/965) are all offline.
23-05-2011 03:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

not an elite fan then lol

Piper Niven Superfan
23-05-2011 07:44
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I'm unhappy about blaming the girls for the dire show content we see at the moment. I think we have to look behind the cameras to find the guilty parties.
23-05-2011 12:46
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi guys;YES its me! Last night I thought I'd try BS1 for a change and so recorded Channel 95 Freeview.But this morning I found out that I had recorded BSXtra (my usual show) but now on Freeview uninterrupted for 7 hours! GREAT I thought I should see all the girls!!!!But KANDI had obviously just done the (Sky only) first hour and wasnt on again;THANKS Cellcast! Lolly (not on the schedule!) was on AGAIN for an hour and a half solo plus 2 2-4-1s! Too much in my opinion. And AVA was on for 2 hours plus a 2-4-1;I like her tits BUT you can have too much of a good thing! It was good to see DARYL back from holiday although she seemed a bit "tame" But did these girls replace ANNIE? as she wasnt on at all. But not a bad show;how is BS1 these days? Bye for now;I'll try and be back on sometime BUT my sons home soon!!!!Take care guys.
(This post was last modified: 23-05-2011 18:08 by Big Boobies.)
23-05-2011 18:07
Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

I'am sure Annie was on glamourchase about 1:00,an she put on a good show.Can't say if she was on any of the other channels.

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
23-05-2011 18:29

Click here to watch Babestation TV