babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

SYBORG666 Offline
Spawn Of Satan

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
The only difference between Geri, Megan and the go compare guy is, your not trying to have a wank when the go compare bloke comes on. Excuse the pun.

Geri fucking shut up.

Raising Hell Since 1980.

As a man once said:
"Control yourself, your better alone"
"Control yourself, see who gives a fuck"
22-05-2011 01:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Babestation seems to be losing its popularity, on this forum anyway.
Between logging out at 6.42pm last night and logging back in at 10am this morning, only 4 threads in the whole of the Babestation night section had been posted in. This compared with over a dozen threads with new posts in the EliteTV night section for the same period.
22-05-2011 11:01
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(22-05-2011 11:01 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Babestation seems to be losing its popularity, on this forum anyway.
Between logging out at 6.42pm last night and logging back in at 10am this morning, only 4 threads in the whole of the Babestation night section had been posted in. This compared with over a dozen threads with new posts in the EliteTV night section for the same period.

Maybe thats because any kind of negativity towards babestation, regardless of how justified it is, is pounced on by certain over sensitive mods...No one wants to post in the BS threads through fear of being banned if they give an honest opinion...ask gazfc if you dont believe me!

Though why im even bothering to post when i know full well this will be deleted/edited i have no idea? Rolleyes
22-05-2011 11:52
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(22-05-2011 11:52 )astonv1 Wrote:  
(22-05-2011 11:01 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Babestation seems to be losing its popularity, on this forum anyway.

Maybe thats because any kind of negativity towards babestation, regardless of how justified it is, is pounced on by certain over sensitive mods...No one wants to post in the BS threads through fear of being banned if they give an honest opinion...ask gazfc if you dont believe me!

Though why im even bothering to post when i know full well this will be deleted/edited i have no idea? Rolleyes

Not sure what you are talking about.
If you want to see some negativity towards Babestation just read the "Babestation OSG are utter CRAP" thread or the complaints about all their excessive advertising and interuptions by Geri an Megan which have been posted many times in these threads without being removed. Also complaints about their picture and phone service.
Babestation comes in for much more criticism on this forum than any other channel and it usually deserves it.
I very rarely delete anything, but have moved posts to the twilight zone which have been off topic, or posts where people just start slanging matches amongst themselves.
22-05-2011 12:17
Jam Da Man Offline

I generally find that weekends are a bit quieter on the Forum, compared to the rest of the week.

I still record all the BS stuff on Freeview, but I don't post many pics now because I think "proper" screencaps look miles better; especially as I seem to find it almost impossible to hold my phone level with my TV. Tongue

The last couple of nights on BS have been a bit boring though. Maybe I'm just getting over used to seeing the same babes all of the time? I dunno.

A night of Paige, Ella, Tammy, Kandi, Lilly, Lynsey and Ree Petra would do me. Wink

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

22-05-2011 12:18
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

The last four or five nights have been a bit samey. Maybe its difficult for the girls to get shifts - decent ones anyway. Shy I'd like to see more of the girls more often.

also, as sexy as the segments are when the voice over girl has the camera and takes naughty pictures of the performing girl's nether-regions, there's still far too much advertising. Sad

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
22-05-2011 12:31
Starblade Offline
:|

I think until BS improve their presentation they will continue to underpeform. At the moment they seem happy to target the naive customer with patronising patter, which I find annoying.

The OSG is present on the stream, which makes cappers like myself disinclined to cap anything with pride. One of the streams is faulty and has remained so for a considerable time.

[Image: image-9865_4DD8F39C.jpg]

BS has some of the top, best peforming babes which are spoilt by small, easily remidied but nevertheless incredibly annoying shortfalls.

Starblade's top tips:
  • Give the viewer a bit of credit and stop the patronising talk/osg popups;
  • Fix the streams.
  • Reduce the impact of the OSG and put more emphasis on the babe.
22-05-2011 12:57
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(22-05-2011 12:31 )Regenerated Wrote:  The last four or five nights have been a bit samey. Maybe its difficult for the girls to get shifts - decent ones anyway. Shy I'd like to see more of the girls more often.

also, as sexy as the segments are when the voice over girl has the camera and takes naughty pictures of the performing girl's nether-regions, there's still far too much advertising. Sad

As far as the pre-midnight freeview shows, which are all I see, its a case of the "Pareto principle"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle
i.e. 20% of the girls are on 80% of the time.
Not enough variety.
22-05-2011 13:01
Farooq Offline
Junior Poster

Does anyone else agree that babestation sets are getting kinda boring an dull? Don't know if it's the sets or girls but the position changes and excitement from the girls is not really there.

Compare this to elite an even rlc and the sets are better and the performances of the girls are a lot better. Girls such as Tiffany, Louise etc are amazing to look at but their really good performances are few and far between. Not as consistent as other channels in my opinion. Compare Dionne from rlc last night not just amazing to look at but really gets her callers involved and is always changing positions would love to see babestation girls to do the same.
22-05-2011 13:07
Gibbs Luvs Dani O Offline
Sophia!.....Nice.

(22-05-2011 12:18 )Jam Da Man Wrote:  I generally find that weekends are a bit quieter on the Forum, compared to the rest of the week.

I still record all the BS stuff on Freeview, but I don't post many pics now because I think "proper" screencaps look miles better; especially as I seem to find it almost impossible to hold my phone level with my TV. Tongue

The last couple of nights on BS have been a bit boring though. Maybe I'm just getting over used to seeing the same babes all of the time? I dunno.

A night of Paige, Ella, Tammy, Kandi, Lilly, Lynsey and Ree Petra would do me. Wink

I don't think it's just you mate,has been slow of late with many of the girls unwilling to put on shows that we know they are capable of.
The only good thing that happened last night for me was the Ava and Preeti 2,4,1.
An that was a shock to me as the 2,4,1's have been shocking.

I would also love a night of Paige,Ella,Tammy,Kandi,Ree,but would swap Lilly,Lynsey,with Dani O'neal and Jada.

"My Pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard,and they're like you wanna trade cards?Damn right,I wanna trade cards,I'll trade this but not my Charizard.
22-05-2011 13:24

Click here to watch Babestation TV