Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

cosmonaut Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
I only saw about 10 minutes last night, which was of Dionne and Danica, and it looked fine to me. I can't comment on the rest but I thought the 10 minutes I saw was pretty good.
12-05-2011 14:57
Find all posts by this user
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Danica looked good 2 me agree the performance was a bit dull but she seemed happy and cheerful.... Plus these shows have turned into boring performances now on all the channels...

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
12-05-2011 15:15
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

(12-05-2011 12:58 )HEX!T Wrote:  better you just spank the monkey rather than burn it... after all what you gonna say to the vet when you slap in on the counter and its char grilled... erm! sorry i got carried away....

Nah, the monkey has to suffer...

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
12-05-2011 15:18
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(11-05-2011 23:22 )astonv1 Wrote:  I cant be arsed even watching her anymore...especially when Sophia Knight and Reede Fox are on elsewhere Cool

someone PM me if something interesting happens Shy

[Image: snap20110512195719001.jpg]

As you can see ^^^ not a single pm to say things had improved last night Tongue Cant say im surprised by it given the planned 2-4-1 etc..

..Great looking girl but piss poor effort...Danica needs to move on!
12-05-2011 20:10
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(12-05-2011 12:36 )MeTarzan Wrote:  I've no inside info, but surely the situation is obvious:-

- Danica's moved on in her career;

- She's doing the absolute minimum required by whatever contract/agreement she has with Elite, both in terms of the number of appearances and her performance;

- Working on these channels isn't exactly a big plus on the CV of a model now appearing in mags like FHM, so she no longer has anything to gain.

As soon as her agreement "is up" that'll be it, so I wouldn't worry about her "going through a bad patch" or "upping her performances" - those days are gone.

The pity of it is, the channels haven't got the ooomph to try and find the next Danica.

The glamour industry is saturated with would-be models with little or no work - why not get 6 of them in the studio at once and hold a competition...

...something, anything to "up the ante" a little, cos - I swear - if I hear the words "Hi guys, I'm Ashley Emma and you're watching Elite TV. I'm feeling really horny tonight so call the big number at the bottom of the screen..."

I'm going to put cheetah on the barbecue...

MeTarzan

Great post, I agree. Where is all the new talent out there?

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
12-05-2011 21:26
polo249 Offline
Master Poster

i watched till around 12 last night & yes it was somewhat boring....the thing is i know most of danica's shows will be like this yet i have to watch because when you least expect it she does an amazing show that blows most of our minds & it will be sods law for me to not be watching when she does her best ever. Also she is right up there with the best looking models ever in my opinion...its just a shame that she is almost never on & when she is booked for whatever reason she's not on....on the odd times she is on it would be great if she could put on a wild show...push the limits...not break them, but just a real sexy show full of energy...playing with her knickers, pulling them down a little (but not showing) ,showing more of her naked ass & so on like she used to only better.

maybe danica just don't wanna do this type of show now...or she's not aloud..even though other girls seem ok to do this?

all i do know is tune in for her next show because you never what danica is gonna show up!!!!!
12-05-2011 21:58
Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

Controversial perhaps....but I say close this thread down now.

Danica has effectively moved on with her career and doesn't really need to do the occasional night on Elite anymore. Most of us are writing about her poor performances when there's far better value for money girls on right this second i.e. Kelly Bell & Rachel Louise. Big Grin Big Grin

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
12-05-2011 22:14
quiquems Away
Posting Machine

(12-05-2011 22:14 )Cpe Wrote:  Controversial perhaps....but I say close this thread down now.

Danica has effectively moved on with her career and doesn't really need to do the occasional night on Elite anymore. Most of us are writing about her poor performances when there's far better value for money girls on right this second i.e. Kelly Bell & Rachel Louise. Big Grin Big Grin

Disagree.
Some people prefer watch to Danica and "her poor performances" than other girls.Rolleyes
She seemed busy on the phones and perhaps she doesn't need to make a great performance.bladewave
12-05-2011 22:57
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Yeah, she has a pretty face, and in the past she's been happy to show us her cunt lips, but last night was a shambles. You can make all the excuses you want, but when something is shite, well, it's shite. Hopefully she'll actually bother to make an effort during her next shift. Cool
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2011 23:06 by Chilly.)
12-05-2011 23:05
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(12-05-2011 23:05 )Chilly Wrote:  Yeah, she has a pretty face, and in the past she's been happy to show us her cunt lips, but last night was a shambles. You can make all the excuses you want, but when something is shite, well, it's shite. Hopefully she'll actually bother to make an effort during her next shift. Cool

If she shows up!
12-05-2011 23:16
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66