Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
I wonder if Brinsford was happy?

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
12-05-2011 08:32
Find all posts by this user
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(12-05-2011 07:46 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  have to say wasnt impressed with danica either. watched about 3 and a half hours and basically was just danica sat/lied on the set just getting her boobs out and the 241 was boring.

4/10 tonight

^^^^^obviously one of her better nights then.HuhHuh
......watched Miss Giggles on BS instead, she ain't as pretty as Danica but you know she always puts on a good show.HeartHeart
...........(despite the black boxes & interuptions from Megan Moore)

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2011 10:37 by RRROGER.)
12-05-2011 10:33
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

0.6 for her solo effort 0.75 for her 2 4 1 with dionne.

2.1 for the shoes.

a pitiful nights work from danica
12-05-2011 11:39
Starblade Offline
:|

(12-05-2011 11:39 )chrislatimer Wrote:  [snip]
a pitiful nights work from danica

I agree it wasn't a classic that will talked about in the stands for months to come. Whether or not its a pitiful nights work depends on what she is paid to do. I suspect that it is to take as many calls as possible and turn in a profit.

As for viewing pleasure, well imo it was average. Either the producers are shit scared of 0ffc0m or they are using it as an excuse to produce lackluster shows. During both dionnes 241s (Lori and Danica) the girls are constantly looking up and interacting with the producer/crew, no doubt asking whether they are allowed to kiss etc This, imo, makes the viewer feel 'left out' and ruins any flow or rhythm.

I have had very little sleep so if I am talking 'babe channel virgin nub bollocks' go easy on me. : P
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2011 12:26 by Starblade.)
12-05-2011 12:19
Husky Offline
Junior Poster

I wasn't captivated with lasts nights performance. what a difference a year makes, last nights show was a shadow of her performances compared to the early part of last year.
I think she's a stunning looking girl but her shows aren't what they were, imo. Smile
12-05-2011 12:19
drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

Just watching Danica's set. I knew from all the posts this morning that I wasn't in for a classic!

Unfortunately I'm inclined to agree with most of you. Wasn't really a big fan of what she was wearing. Yes, she did get her tits out when asked by a caller but remained fairly static throughout. I know quite a few girls are like this and Danica is on occasion but recently she has been better than last night. Although not always what I've said in the past I actually think putting Danica on a sofa or bed is not the way to go. Whilst the office / school sets sometimes produce pretty dire performances from her they also seem to produce the better ones on occasion too. Much better in my opinion to stick her on one of these and hope for a "special" performance (the sort Sophia & Paige give each night) and risk a poor one. After all, there's not a lot of difference between a poor one and a so-so one which she seems to give at the moment on the plainer sets.

She did give a shout out to Mel (aka Brinsford - I think) at 11.30ish. Apparently Cara Brett also sent her a nice message. From what I remember Cara has been a bit sarcastic about Danica's noshows in the past?!?

Felt a bit let down by her promise of "something extremely naughty with one of the other girls". I know Elite has to watch itself and extremely naughty actually means nothing more than you get in your average 15 film nowadays but even taking that into consideration I had hoped for better. I'm sure the producers must know that the show she puts on with Dionne is almost non-existent. They are both drop dead gorgeous but there's no chemistry there. I actually thought that her and Dionne were better than normal together but that's not saying a lot. She's much better with Sophia & Sophia was awesome last night. I can only assume that Sophia was able to hold her own call wise and the producers thought that both Dionne and Danica together would help lift the call volumes.

For me rather than a 241 at the end of the night they should set her up with Sophia / Charlie / Lori at the start of the night (Assuming they are allowed 241's before 11.00) and get her nice and warmed up for her solo sets later on.

In my opinion Danica is still the most beautiful girl on all the babeshows and when she puts on a good show it's amazing to watch. The fact she is only on once a week (at best) means it's something to really look forward to. I just hope that next time Danica's on she's back to where she was a month ago performance wise and that the producers pick the right set and the right 241 girl.

It's that time of the night:- Adele, Caty Cole, Charlie O'Neal, Danica, Danni Harwood, Lori Buckby, Paige Green, Sophia Knight, Victoria Roberts.
It's that time of the day:- Alice Goodwin, Amy Capri, Cara Brett, Dani T (missing you already), Emma Spellar, Fernanda, Kitty Lea.
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2011 13:50 by drharvey12.)
12-05-2011 12:34
MeTarzan Offline
Holly McGuire lives in my Tree

I've no inside info, but surely the situation is obvious:-

- Danica's moved on in her career;

- She's doing the absolute minimum required by whatever contract/agreement she has with Elite, both in terms of the number of appearances and her performance;

- Working on these channels isn't exactly a big plus on the CV of a model now appearing in mags like FHM, so she no longer has anything to gain.

As soon as her agreement "is up" that'll be it, so I wouldn't worry about her "going through a bad patch" or "upping her performances" - those days are gone.

The pity of it is, the channels haven't got the ooomph to try and find the next Danica.

The glamour industry is saturated with would-be models with little or no work - why not get 6 of them in the studio at once and hold a competition...

...something, anything to "up the ante" a little, cos - I swear - if I hear the words "Hi guys, I'm Ashley Emma and you're watching Elite TV. I'm feeling really horny tonight so call the big number at the bottom of the screen..."

I'm going to put cheetah on the barbecue...

MeTarzan

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Weaseling out of things is what separates us from the animals. Except the weasel.
...Homer J. Simpson
12-05-2011 12:36
HEX!T Away
Retired

better you just spank the monkey rather than burn it... after all what you gonna say to the vet when you slap in on the counter and its char grilled... erm! sorry i got carried away....

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
12-05-2011 12:58
drharvey12 Offline
Senior Poster

Just had a tweet from Danicaofficial. I guess the jury is still out on whether this is actually her or not but in response to my question to her about the mysterious video that Brinsford has seen the response was that she has no idea what this video is.

[Image: danica_twitter_thumb.jpg]

Not exactly definitive proof I grant you. Don't suppose anybody asked her about this last night did they?

It's that time of the night:- Adele, Caty Cole, Charlie O'Neal, Danica, Danni Harwood, Lori Buckby, Paige Green, Sophia Knight, Victoria Roberts.
It's that time of the day:- Alice Goodwin, Amy Capri, Cara Brett, Dani T (missing you already), Emma Spellar, Fernanda, Kitty Lea.
12-05-2011 14:03
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

well what can i say that was just bad from start to end, if that is all Danica is going to do then put her back on days were the type of show she did last night will not be out of place,
and why o why put her with her bessie mate Dionne for the 241, when they are together they just want to chat and almost view the callers as getting in he way of this, they must never be put together again
as for the scores on the doors
1/10 for the solo set, arguably one of her worst ever
0/10 for the 241, what was the point
5/10 for the shoes, for cheering up this thread

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-05-2011 14:14
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66