Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

Roquentin Offline
Master Poster

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
The last hour has been pretty much an awesome dayshow. But hey she looks really relaxed chatting away, laughing and joking with the callers. I must be such a fanboy I really dont mind.

but still hoping she ups a gear or five for the last set.
12-05-2011 00:44
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

so is she done for the night? i seem to have missed her...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
12-05-2011 01:01
bahamian Offline
Senior Poster

2-4-1 with Dionne?!

Go to bed since those 2 together under the tame directing of Elite Tv can cause me a heart attack!!!!!!Smile

God save Danica!!!!!!
But for God sake when her website will be on??
12-05-2011 01:09
Donkey-OT Offline
Junior Poster

I'm a Danica fan but I find Lib-Dem party political broadcasts more stimulating than her 2-4-1 with Dionne.Huh
12-05-2011 01:52
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Can't see anything decent happening now, so here goes. Let's face it, her show never really got going tonight, did it? An awful solo shift that was then followed by yet another truly dire 2-4-1 with Dionne. Yep, from start to finish it really was a non-event. Certainly one to forget in a hurry. 1.5/10 for her solo shift, and 1/10 for the 2-4-1. Oh well, over to you then, Kelly! Cool
12-05-2011 01:52
HEX!T Away
Retired

lack luster return, doesnt really seem to do tonight justice, i though when i saw what she was wearing at 10:20 it would have been an ok show... but i had other stuff to do so couldnt watch.
then at midnight i caught 10 mins and thought, why?. the girl had so much potential, but what ever was there, has been squandered. it used to be that we couldn't wait for her to be on the show. after tonight i think it will be, danicas on!. big deal... why?, because thats what wor lass said.

its not good. wor lass isnt even bothering to tune in now, and she will watch any pretty girl.
i dunno what has happend at elite with danica but things have changed and not necessarily for the better.
tonight the stand out has been sophia. she had more energy, her new colour really does work for her and easily brings her on par with danica looks wise.
tonight danica lost her number 1 girl at elite for me and others...
i really hope this isnt the start of another down turn for her, because i dont think this section of the forum will have the patience for it.
after all this isnt the babestation thread where all the girls get an easy ride. this is the elite thread where we expect the girls to be the ELITE...
not happy!!!...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
12-05-2011 02:50
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Wasn't exactly a classic and having called in as well during the 2-4-1 they weren't great on the phone. Ladies, I could give a flying f**k what you think of Adele's shoesannoyed
12-05-2011 02:57
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

have to say wasnt impressed with danica either. watched about 3 and a half hours and basically was just danica sat/lied on the set just getting her boobs out and the 241 was boring.

4/10 tonight

Piper Niven Superfan
12-05-2011 07:46
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

I thought the 4 for 1 with Adele's shoes was disappointing. The shoes just stood there and made no effort whatsoever. The callers did their best and the shoes were never off the phone but where was the movement, the enthusiasm? They might as well have been a pair of Kickers. Lacklustre.Wink
12-05-2011 08:01
Cpe Away
Cap Set Winner 2013

B******s, I'd Sky+'d last nights show, but reading the last 4/5 pages of this thread, I'm just going to delete it without watching even a minute.annoyed

Christ, if she was poor in her solo stint, what chance was there of any improvement being put with Dionne in a 2-4-1 (sadly my least favourite girl....yawn, sorry Wazo)?eek

Rapidly becoming more & more disillusioned
12-05-2011 08:04
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66