Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(18-03-2011 14:03 )Freebird Wrote:  ^^^In fairness Waz, couldn't the same be said of several other Elite girls ? Including one that you're somewhat fond of Wink There's a big problem with Elite at the moment- repetitiveness. Danica is certainly guilty of that, but so is Mica, Ashley, Dionne, etc. As for the excuses, I agree. The producers never blink an eye or say no when Caty wants to drop her keks, yet when Danica tries...NO !!!!!!!!!

#Fastball I think its fair to say all the elite girls are awful at the moment bar one and shes leaving in april!!!!
18-03-2011 15:37
Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(18-03-2011 14:55 )winsaw Wrote:  i don't think the Producer thing is an excuses, it is fact that her shows are the most over produced on elite, time and again she is stopped form doing things that are the norm for outer girls at elite, their must be a reason for this, which is were i guess the Website talk comes in

The producer, or even the camera guy doesn't tell the babe what to do (Jamie said so, so it must be true Wink), so I'm afraid to say that it's all Danica's fault for being...errr, dull. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2011 15:45 by Chilly.)
18-03-2011 15:43
brinsford Offline
Master Poster

Another goog all round show from The Pretty One plenty for all what ever you like, with the best 241 that's been on for weeks covering all
the Elite girls.In fact it's been a good week so far on Elite with Becky,
Rachel & Danica . Let's see what tonight brings.
Thanks to Danica and Lori for last night Fantastic.

18-03-2011 15:48
lewi55555 Offline
Senior Poster

check out this new video of danica!!!
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2011 16:24 by lewi55555.)
18-03-2011 16:19
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(18-03-2011 14:22 )Chilly Wrote:  I'm sure Danica has mentioned in the past that Elite TV were going to be doing a site for her (these things take ages, I mean, just ask Wazo how long he's been waiting for Dionne's Elite TV site Wink). However, the one Danica tends to promote/the one we usually mention on here doesn't have anything to do with Elite TV, in fact, the company behind it is actually involved with Cellcast.

Yes we know who's behind the site, but if elite doesn't in some way have a stake in the site, don't you think it'd be a conflict of interest? So there's some kind of deal being done to get the best company to produce the site and allow Danica to be on the channel she's most comfortable on. Why would elite prevent her from doing anywhere near the stuff other girls do? Brinsford said she wasn't even allowed to take her body stocking off.

And Wazo, you've only come on here to diss stuff and as usual make no useful comment other than it's the girls style, if you don't like it... blah blah blah... dull... remedial... as usual
18-03-2011 16:26
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(18-03-2011 16:26 )countryboy Wrote:  And Wazo, you've only come on here to diss stuff and as usual make no useful comment other than it's the girls style, if you don't like it... blah blah blah... dull... remedial... as usual

Oh sorry i forgot if anyone has a different Opinion to you then there Opinion is invalid just because i dont agree with your post dont make my Opinion any less valid than yours Rolleyes I mean you are always banging on about how your allowed to say if a girls show is good or not so why can't i your Opinion is worth no more than anyone else on this thread. So what useful comments have you made in this thread then apart from blaming the producers an because she has a website coming out at every chance you get.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2011 16:50 by Wazo.)
18-03-2011 16:36
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Alot of the other girls have websites run by other people, I don't think any of the girls are signed exclusive to elite so no real conflict of interest, as for the body stocking incident I honestly can't take brinsford word for anything, sounds more like an excuse from Danica IMO (well that's if brinsford even talk 2 her)
18-03-2011 16:38
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(18-03-2011 16:26 )countryboy Wrote:  Yes we know who's behind the site, but if elite doesn't in some way have a stake in the site, don't you think it'd be a conflict of interest? So there's some kind of deal being done to get the best company to produce the site and allow Danica to be on the channel she's most comfortable on. Why would elite prevent her from doing anywhere near the stuff other girls do? Brinsford said she wasn't even allowed to take her body stocking off.

Given Danica's record for flashing the gash, or actually showing us her gash by wearing see-through knickers, well, you can see why they might have 'issues' with trusting her. Wink
18-03-2011 16:44
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(18-03-2011 16:38 )gazfc Wrote:  Alot of the other girls have websites run by other people, I don't think any of the girls are signed exclusive to elite so no real conflict of interest, as for the body stocking incident I honestly can't take brinsford word for anything, sounds more like an excuse from Danica IMO (well that's if brinsford even talk 2 her)

Danica site is being Produced by Glamourchase which is the model agency she is signed up to yes Glamourchase have a deal with Cellcast to put a channel on Babestation but as you said its up to the models to choose who or which channel they want to work for.

Bazinga!
18-03-2011 16:44
dizzy_davidh Offline
Senior Poster

It's silly I know but it made me laugh...

Has anyone noticed that if you type in 'Danica' on some Apple devices, at least until it learns the word, it spell checks and corrects it to Fajita.

I would understand if it replaced with Taco though as at least that would have some relevance ( wink, wink, know what I mean).

Cheers all,

Dizzy
18-03-2011 17:27
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66