Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
(18-03-2011 11:48 )Classic84 Wrote:  I think her 241 was good with Lori but we need more action from Danica and I would like to see her wearing a see though nightie with her completely naked underneath but they won't allow it! I'd love to see the stockings off as well. Too risky laugh why can't they allow it?bladewave

Like I said, they're saving it so that we all subscribe to her website when it launches, if it ever does
18-03-2011 11:54
Find all posts by this user
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

(18-03-2011 11:54 )countryboy Wrote:  Like I said, they're saving it so that we all subscribe to her website when it launches, if it ever does

Thanks I will definitely subscribe to it when she's get round to doing it! I want to see more of Danica.Cool
18-03-2011 12:01
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

for me it is only worth watching the last 45 mins of a Danica show, as when she is solo it don't work last week being an exception, when she is sitting their looking bored it makes me bored so i turn over
but then the 241 happens at the end of the show and we get a totally different girl, she is always up for them and clearly likes playing with the outer girl,
last night Lori again showed that she can get the best out of her, their was not so much direction for it this week which helped the flow and was a marked improvement over last week

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2011 13:39 by winsaw.)
18-03-2011 13:38
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

I stand by my earlier post that forum members are posting on here making excuses for Danica, but if you'll indulge my own fanboyism what highlights my post is regarding last night's show there are more mentions of Lori in this thread than there are in her own; but despite putting everything into her show as always, no posts about it 'cos she's at a disadvantage with Danica, she ain't pretty & she ain't got big plastic tits.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid745663

......& so you don't have to stray too far from this thread here's a link to Lori's thread>>>>>>>
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid780229

18-03-2011 13:49
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

Maybe its just me but its starting to get to the point were some in this thread are using Danica having a website coming out or the producers stopping her doing this or that as a ready made excuse as to why her show/performance didn't live up to your expectations an its starting to become a bit tiresome.

I have seen no change in Danica Performance since before she even had a website in the works to now so dont see how that is even a issue an the producer thing is another cop out all the Girls have to follow the same rules an yes occasionally the Producers will step in as Sophia has mentioned in the past but to blame them after every show is starting to wear thin if any fans of the other girls used both them excuses week in an week out like seems to be the case in here you would all be having a go at them.

Am not saying its everyone in this Thread because there are some who actually do contribute Good discussion weather it was a good or bad performance but sadly most are starting to use the Website an Producer excuse as a way to deflect criticism of Danica's performances if they find them not up to the standard they were hoping.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2011 13:57 by Wazo.)
18-03-2011 13:56
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

^^^In fairness Waz, couldn't the same be said of several other Elite girls ? Including one that you're somewhat fond of Wink There's a big problem with Elite at the moment- repetitiveness. Danica is certainly guilty of that, but so is Mica, Ashley, Dionne, etc. As for the excuses, I agree. The producers never blink an eye or say no when Caty wants to drop her keks, yet when Danica tries...NO !!!!!!!!!

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2011 14:04 by Robot Devil.)
18-03-2011 14:03
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

(18-03-2011 14:03 )Freebird Wrote:  ^^^In fairness Waz, couldn't the same be said of several other Elite girls ? Including one that you're somewhat fond of Wink There's a big problem with Elite at the moment- repetitiveness. Danica is certainly guilty of that, but so is Mica, Ashley, Dionne, etc. As for the excuses, I agree. The producers never blink an eye or say no when Caty wants to drop her keks, yet when Danica tries...NO !!!!!!!!!

Mate as i say i got no problem with Either Danica's Performance Or Mica's,Ashley's or even Dionne's or any Elite girl for that matter as i know what to expect from them performance wise an some i enjoy others i wont at the end of the day not everyone is going to enjoy every girls style thats fair enough.

My posts was more about it seem to be people over using the Website/Producer Excuses as a cop out as you never see fans of the other Elite girls use it but it seems to crop up week in an week out as the reason why in here.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2011 14:14 by Wazo.)
18-03-2011 14:12
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I'm sure Danica has mentioned in the past that Elite TV were going to be doing a site for her (these things take ages, I mean, just ask Wazo how long he's been waiting for Dionne's Elite TV site Wink). However, the one Danica tends to promote/the one we usually mention on here doesn't have anything to do with Elite TV, in fact, the company behind it is actually involved with Cellcast.
18-03-2011 14:22
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

i don't think the Producer thing is an excuses, it is fact that her shows are the most over produced on elite, time and again she is stopped form doing things that are the norm for outer girls at elite, their must be a reason for this, which is were i guess the Website talk comes in

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
18-03-2011 14:55
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Due to a sporting injury I was sat in front of the tv last night unable to see Danica due to bandages but I was able to imagine what was happening and what a show! At last the shackles are off!

The first session in the see through swimsuit was fantastic. The sexy moves, wanking the microphone, the way she flashed her arse .......wonderful. The outfit change into the jodhpurs was genius and she was right in her element with that riding crop. The way she thrashed the producer with it when she took off the knicks........brilliant.
The final solo stint completely naked finally dispelled the doubters. Danica was sensational and the guest appearance by Tori Black and her Statue of Liberty dildo was the icing on the cake. Fantastic.

Missed the 241 with Lori as I didn't quite make it to that stage but according to RRRoger Danica was great despite Lori getting in the way at times and I tend to trust him on these matters. How is chrislatimer by the way? Is he responding to voices yet? What, he is and he liked a Danica 241? It must have been a deep coma.

With the website now up and running and those naked pics now surfacing it looks like Spring is really here!Wink

I'll be glad when I can take these bandages off but not just yet. It's like I'm in my own little world in here. Wink

PS I don't think Danica's shows have been as good since Colonel Gaddafi sent troops into Bengazi.
(This post was last modified: 18-03-2011 15:08 by Webbiola.)
18-03-2011 15:05
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66