Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

irishdude85 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
can anyone tell me if cassie will be appearing on nights or days???
hopefully nights.
02-02-2011 17:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Lucy Zara is starting tonight apparently!
02-02-2011 17:36
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: New Phone Sytstem
Great news!

Lately the lines have seemed to be down, though I've noticed some getting through.
02-02-2011 19:06
morethenahandful Offline
Posting Machine

RE: New Phone Sytstem
the menu system is also quicker then before which is good!!!

More than a handful is a BONUS!

Loving Boots since '82
02-02-2011 19:12
Bustycookie Offline
Queen of Nookie Busty Cookie!

(30-01-2011 18:37 )Jay39 Wrote:  
(30-01-2011 18:26 )malicious fan Wrote:  so jay you never watched this channel until recently when they changed the girls is that right then? by this statement im guessing you were a bb watcher, am i right? so as long as the "cream of the crop" find a new home which the majority of them have done on this channel then you and all the rest of the bb fans will be happy, knowing the fact hard working decent women who got this channel up and running are now having to look for jobs elsewhere, but hey its only business so who cares! it isnt none of my business cathy and your right, but the "cream of the crop" comment was a bit nasty, and when you started this channel and these women worked really hard for you, i think a bit of dignity and an apology to these women might be a good thing unless you have already apologised. dont make out it was took out of context please cos some of us on here who like to express opinions are'nt that gullible ok.

Yes I was a bang babes fan, and the reason I watch Red Light now is due to the fact they have different girls from when they started, no disrespect to the girls before but they were not my cup of tea, if they were, then I'd be gutted to see them go aswell. As for comments you mention, then harsh but in this instance true, but this is a forum and people can view their thoughts, just as you are doing. End of the day it's business, they are out to make profit, if they can make more money from other girls then I know which I'd opt for.

one of the girls who makes most profit is acctually not a bangbabe so that is nothing to do with it infact!

Busty Cookie Rides like a Jockey Sucks like a Dyson!

Follow me here:
http://bustycookie.com/
http://twitter.com/#!/bustycookie
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/51459
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?i...1041027865
02-02-2011 20:47
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Foxy Offline
Account closed

Interesting .....

Profit and Bangbabes do not necessarily go together ... fact!!

(02-02-2011 20:47 )Bustycookie Wrote:  
(30-01-2011 18:37 )Jay39 Wrote:  
(30-01-2011 18:26 )malicious fan Wrote:  so jay you never watched this channel until recently when they changed the girls is that right then? by this statement im guessing you were a bb watcher, am i right? so as long as the "cream of the crop" find a new home which the majority of them have done on this channel then you and all the rest of the bb fans will be happy, knowing the fact hard working decent women who got this channel up and running are now having to look for jobs elsewhere, but hey its only business so who cares! it isnt none of my business cathy and your right, but the "cream of the crop" comment was a bit nasty, and when you started this channel and these women worked really hard for you, i think a bit of dignity and an apology to these women might be a good thing unless you have already apologised. dont make out it was took out of context please cos some of us on here who like to express opinions are'nt that gullible ok.

Yes I was a bang babes fan, and the reason I watch Red Light now is due to the fact they have different girls from when they started, no disrespect to the girls before but they were not my cup of tea, if they were, then I'd be gutted to see them go aswell. As for comments you mention, then harsh but in this instance true, but this is a forum and people can view their thoughts, just as you are doing. End of the day it's business, they are out to make profit, if they can make more money from other girls then I know which I'd opt for.

one of the girls who makes most profit is acctually not a bangbabe so that is nothing to do with it infact!
02-02-2011 20:55
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

i for one i am gutted that i missed some of the original rlc ladies but thats the capps and vids to remind people of goods and what they missed.

i have come to like most of the original ladies as well as the new ones. with the new channel coming there will be room for everyone at rlc. i am missing foxy, personal reason (hope u r ok?) and cookie. i like rlc as there is a wide range of ladies for everyone to look and interact with. i prefer big natural boobs to silicon enhanced boobd but that does not make those ladies with implants being less sexy hot and beautiful.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
02-02-2011 21:56
Foxy Offline
Account closed

Hi and yes thank you babe, I'm fine.

I guess everyone has their own preferences, the main thing is that all channels offer enough diversity to keep the viewers happy

Foxy xxx

(02-02-2011 21:56 )bigguy01 Wrote:  i for one i am gutted that i missed some of the original rlc ladies but thats the capps and vids to remind people of goods and what they missed.

i have come to like most of the original ladies as well as the new ones. with the new channel coming there will be room for everyone at rlc. i am missing foxy, personal reason (hope u r ok?) and cookie. i like rlc as there is a wide range of ladies for everyone to look and interact with. i prefer big natural boobs to silicon enhanced boobd but that does not make those ladies with implants being less sexy hot and beautiful.
02-02-2011 22:03
VincentDanZarwood Offline
Senior Poster

CREAM OF THE CROP COTCImportant COTCImportant COTCBig Laugh COTCBig Grin COTCBounce COTCTongue

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

02-02-2011 23:27
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

(02-02-2011 23:27 )VincentDanZarwood Wrote:  CREAM OF THE CROP COTCImportant COTCImportant COTCBig Laugh COTCBig Grin COTCBounce COTCTongue

yeah gotta admit shes 1 stunning lady, wonder if she will look as good as foxy when shes in her 40's and had kids! but hey not to worry, a bit more plastic surgery and you never know, she mite do!!!bladewave

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
03-02-2011 00:31

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL