Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL

Thread Rating:
  • 63 Vote(s) - 3.11 Average

Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion

malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Red Light Central - Chat & Discussion
(30-01-2011 18:03 )Jay39 Wrote:  People can have their opinions, but as Cathy says it's not for us to debate, it's theirs to run as they see fit and it's all about profit end of the day, 'Business is Business', to be honest and my own opinion, I for one only watch the channels because of the changes to the girls.

so jay you never watched this channel until recently when they changed the girls is that right then? by this statement im guessing you were a bb watcher, am i right? so as long as the "cream of the crop" find a new home which the majority of them have done on this channel then you and all the rest of the bb fans will be happy, knowing the fact hard working decent women who got this channel up and running are now having to look for jobs elsewhere, but hey its only business so who cares! it isnt none of my business cathy and your right, but the "cream of the crop" comment was a bit nasty, and when you started this channel and these women worked really hard for you, i think a bit of dignity and an apology to these women might be a good thing unless you have already apologised. dont make out it was took out of context please cos some of us on here who like to express opinions are'nt that gullible ok.

have your own opinion, lead dont follow.
30-01-2011 18:26
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Jay39 Offline
Senior Poster

(30-01-2011 18:26 )malicious fan Wrote:  so jay you never watched this channel until recently when they changed the girls is that right then? by this statement im guessing you were a bb watcher, am i right? so as long as the "cream of the crop" find a new home which the majority of them have done on this channel then you and all the rest of the bb fans will be happy, knowing the fact hard working decent women who got this channel up and running are now having to look for jobs elsewhere, but hey its only business so who cares! it isnt none of my business cathy and your right, but the "cream of the crop" comment was a bit nasty, and when you started this channel and these women worked really hard for you, i think a bit of dignity and an apology to these women might be a good thing unless you have already apologised. dont make out it was took out of context please cos some of us on here who like to express opinions are'nt that gullible ok.

Yes I was a bang babes fan, and the reason I watch Red Light now is due to the fact they have different girls from when they started, no disrespect to the girls before but they were not my cup of tea, if they were, then I'd be gutted to see them go aswell. As for comments you mention, then harsh but in this instance true, but this is a forum and people can view their thoughts, just as you are doing. End of the day it's business, they are out to make profit, if they can make more money from other girls then I know which I'd opt for.
30-01-2011 18:37
lindor Offline
Beaver & Buttcheeks Fan

I think that the main thing that rankles with some people regards this whole issue is that RLC started out as a bit of a niche channel, devoid of the most obviously stunning young ladies. RLC provided those of us with a taste for the more mature ladies with an outlet and an alternative to the same-old Bang Babes, Babeworld, Elite ect, rather like KFC caters for those who prefer chicken in a mainly hamburger-dominated high street eaterie market.

Society is saturated with young, stunning topless women, be it in the papers and magazines, on televsion, in stripclubs, on foreign beaches, on the internet and everywhere else; topless maturer ladies are far less easily to be found. This is probably the subliminal crux of the issue and what made Red Light Central special and different in a field of sameness.

I remember going to the Algarve on a short holiday in October and of all the topless women I encountered on the beaches easily the sexiest and most stunning was a well-preserved lady in her forties - not obviously the best-looking, but her whole demeanour and the way she carried herself as she walked along the incoming sea exuded so much sexiness that I still think of her now. Her confidence alone, especially given her age, was so much sexier than any of the Bang Babes etc could ever be.

But that's just me; Cathy realises that the majority of her audience's tastes are more akin to that of Jay39, and as has been said, it is a business at the end of the day. It does feel like the KFC of the babe channels has decided that the public prefer hamburgers, and therefore chicken will now only be served up until 10pm if you're lucky!Sad
30-01-2011 19:37
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

i agree with you jay about the profit side of it and its about making money. the way its being done and what things have been said arent very nice thou. the cream of the crop comment was disrespectful to the girls who started on this channel and got it up and running and i know alot of red light girls at the start had not been on tv before and dont have a fanbase like a michelle thorne, lucy zara, danny harwood who have been on these channels alot longer. when some1 who runs a channel comes on here and says quote "weve got new girls and new ideas" its like a breath of fresh air and then they seem to be getting frozen out by other girls who have recently become available. this channel started out different and day by day its becoming like every other channel. if no1 believes what im saying then keep watching the webstreams or the channels and you will see it just seems to be ex bb's on the night shows and whats left of the red light girls seem to be getting the daytime hours when the caller volume will not be as high cos of certain regulations. so if a daytime girl doesnt do very well then it could be bye bye and hello some1 else. im sure certain people want to do nights but the powers that be wont allow that to happen. thnx for your reply anyway jay.

30-01-2011 19:47
alan007 Offline
Senior Poster

favorite girls....kandi kay-jenna hoskins -dannii harwood -kitty lea-brookie-lucy summers-
(This post was last modified: 30-01-2011 21:08 by alan007.)
30-01-2011 21:06
staggerlee Offline
Banned - many duplicate accounts

(30-01-2011 21:06 )alan007 Wrote:  anyone know when jennas back on?

Tomorrow (Monday) 5.30am to 1.30pm is what she said at the end yesterdays shiftSmile
30-01-2011 22:09
malicious fan Offline
Posting Machine

just looking at the redlight nite schedule for this past week:

mon nite 911 donna ex bb mon nite 916 lucy ex bb

tues nite 911 donna ex bb tue nite 916 tori ex bb

thur nite 911 tori ex bb wed nite 916 tori ex bb

fri nite 911 dionne ex bb thur nite 916 danii ex bb

sat nite 911 cathy ex bb fri nite 916 lucy ex bb

sat nite 916 michelle ex bb

sun nite 916 dionne ex bb

12 out of 14 nite shifts filled up with an ex bangbabe

a quote from a few months ago about red light central from red light central themselves read "new channel with new girls and new ideas"!!! i dont think so! goodbye red light central and hello to the reincarnation of bang babes, hope people are happy! goodbye from malicious fan!

(This post was last modified: 31-01-2011 00:13 by malicious fan.)
31-01-2011 00:12
buddyboy Offline
Junior Poster

(31-01-2011 00:12 )malicious fan Wrote:  just looking at the redlight nite schedule for this past week:

a quote from a few months ago about red light central from red light central themselves read "new channel with new girls and new ideas"!!! i dont think so! goodbye red light central and hello to the reincarnation of bang babes, hope people are happy! goodbye from malicious fan!

Well said malicious fan, obviously someone is bringing across their friends to fill spaces that should still be occupied by the original girls....Not so business minded as they think coz i m another ex-redlight lover.....key word "EX"..........not for me now days

Its deffinately a "HARD" life..........!long live the redlightlounge girls
31-01-2011 12:27
efc81 Offline
Junior Poster

Any idea when rosie is back on?
31-01-2011 14:13
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

The reason Cathy & Phil have started up Red Light with "local" girls including ex Elite babe,Bryoni-Kate,who lives in Cardiff, is that when Red Light started, the "Cream of the Crop" mentioned here weren't interested in travelling 120 miles to the Pumpkin Film Studios in Bristol to appear on Red Light.
(Apart from Michelle Thorne who already worked for them)

When Babeworld & Bang were operational the job was on the door step; because they became redundant their options in the current job market are now minimal & they are faced with a 120 mile journey to Pumpkin Film Studio in Bristol, or work on the checkout at their local Tesco, despite which several of them, the so-called "Cream of the Crop" have opted to travel to or live in Bristol.

I spoke to Corinne Harrison a while ago about her lack of shifts at BW & suggested to try SportXXX, but she wasn't too keen because of travelling to Milton Keynes, so it came as a big surprise when she posted that she'd signed for London based Club Bob but had meanwhile decided to sign up for Red Light; Milton Keynes is 50 miles, Bristol is 120 miles so I sent PM & she replied this morning, didn't explain her change of mind but seemed to be rather daunted by the travel issue.
I also advised Corinne to keep her options open, because reading between the lines & also the last post/thread in the BW forum that maybe, just maybe, BW may restart tomorrow, but back with SportXXX in Milton Keynes.

(This post was last modified: 31-01-2011 14:46 by RRROGER.)
31-01-2011 14:33

Click here to watch RED LIGHT CENTRAL