Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Dionnes the worst for it and mica just takes the piss!! Can't see it changing though when the bossman seems to care more about being their buddies than being their boss, i'm all for them being happy and enjoying their working environment but things have gone a bit far at elite now!

Dare i say it....jamie needs to be a bit more like a certain other channel owner

[Image: overreact.gif]
22-01-2011 16:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(22-01-2011 14:04 )Chilly Wrote:  Credit to Elite TV for being the most unprofessional babe channel there is at the moment. Still, I guess when you hire all your mates it's to be expected that the main priority for them is to constantly talk to the guys behind the scenes. Rolleyes Amazing to think that over the past six months they've managed to turn a once great channel into something which is now a bit of a shambles.

dont think elite is the most unprofessional babechannel, other channels are much worse and dont think they are a shambles also. agree only really notice certain babes talking to the crew the worst are dionne and mica

elite does need to focus a bit, but isnt as bad as some people are saying

Piper Niven Superfan
22-01-2011 17:04
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

(22-01-2011 17:04 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  dont think elite is the most unprofessional babechannel, other channels are much worse and dont think they are a shambles also.

Which ones? Yes, most girls will have a word with the camera man if she's not on call for a while, but will spend the majority of time on the phones. On Elite some girls seem to view taking a call as an inconvenience to their chat with the crew Huh

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
22-01-2011 18:33
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

What a difference a few months make,back then nearly every post was saying what a great/awesome/amazing night,which of course it was,personally i have'nt watched more than an hour or so of Elite nights for some time(not much of any other channel either).

For me i think it is a bit of seen it all before,and the fact the most exciting night girls have gone(Hazel/Anna/Delta even Mica had a really good spell).

Its always easy being an armchair critic,perhaps there is more going on behind the scenes that we know about,but on the whole i agree,Elite is not a patch on what it used to be.annoyedannoyed

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
22-01-2011 19:30
rocketpocket Offline
Apprentice Poster

Just to paraphrase.

None of the girls have lazy eyes, or squint this is the effect of looking in two places at the same time i.e the camare and the mystery person in the background it gives off this effect. Most are super gorgeous and have really sexy eyes. Again the miming effect from chatting away at crew and not on their phone.

On a whole Elite TV is awesome but some changes could be made to see improvements and possibly boost its ratings. Shortend shoots with their babes full attention give to their shoot. Understandably they need some inspiration especially on a late night. Though seriously from what I have seen from late on the channel this is infact every spare minute from certain of its leading babes. Does it need to be?
22-01-2011 21:39
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(22-01-2011 21:39 )rocketpocket Wrote:  Just to paraphrase.

None of the girls have lazy eyes, or squint this is the effect of looking in two places at the same time i.e the camare and the mystery person in the background it gives off this effect. Most are super gorgeous and have really sexy eyes. Again the miming effect from chatting away at crew and not on their phone.

On a whole Elite TV is awesome but some changes could be made to see improvements and possibly boost its ratings. Shortend shoots with their babes full attention give to their shoot. Understandably they need some inspiration especially on a late night. Though seriously from what I have seen from late on the channel this is infact every spare minute from certain of its leading babes. Does it need to be?

I would hardly describe Elite as awesome at this time,4/5months ago without a doubt,dont you think you contradict yourself as you go on to say they need some serious inspiration,hardly awesome then,good maybe but certainly not awesome.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
22-01-2011 22:10
rocketpocket Offline
Apprentice Poster

It is an awesome screen saver for me and some eye candy that gives provides some background to whatever I am doing. However as of late I using a different backgrounds for this purpose
23-01-2011 00:31
terence Offline

inspiration is the key word. they need it badly!they need a couple of big danica/caty 241, alice/caty 241 mica/caty 1st 241 moments quickly. when checking the babe channels i used to check elite first without fail. this has changed a bit for me, sad to say. but i hope jamie will asses what's going on and sort it. he has done it before.Smile

Chuck Norris has tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19). the virus is now in quarantine for 14 days.
23-01-2011 11:30
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

The Sophia - Danica 2-4-1 was very enjoyable and hopefully that combination gets more chance to develop.
A sensual session between two of the premium blondes ever to grace any channel was a top notch idea.
As with the Sophia - Lori combinations there was imo a more subtle eroticism than the more full-on Caty driven/clique 2-4-1s.
(Don't get me wrong, the Caty/Charlie stuff etc is great but Sophia's variations bring a different flavour and variety is good)

Add in the news about Sammie and January is finishing on a relative up note for Elite nights.
(This post was last modified: 24-01-2011 20:18 by Rise.)
24-01-2011 20:17
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree rise january has been a pretty poor month for elite but is ending on a high

Piper Niven Superfan
24-01-2011 21:05