Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

malyen777 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(22-01-2011 00:04 )chrislatimer Wrote:  i didnt see it, did it go well her night show.

I missed it on the night, as I believe it was Dec 25th for a couple of hours only. I did see a clip of it on the net tho.... looked amazing... lots of baby oil..... Say no more Tongue
22-01-2011 00:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(21-01-2011 23:46 )malyen777 Wrote:  Nice! That is good to hear indeed. I am also hoping to see Gemma Hiles make a night appearance, at some point as we have been told she will....

Not quite sure why Elite dont get Sophia Lares to do another night show. She said she is happy to do one when the bosses ask her.... that was 3 weeks ago, and still no sign... I am sure alot of people would like to see her do nights again. Come on Elite.... ask her.... its not that hard...Surprised

have you not checked sophia's daythread as in there is a post saying sophia is going to do one next month

Piper Niven Superfan
22-01-2011 00:41
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Looking forward to the rest of the night. I think after a certain show on another channel recently (you know), Elite and the other channels should show a bit more tonight. It's only fair Tongue
22-01-2011 01:22
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Credit to Elite TV for being the most unprofessional babe channel there is at the moment. Still, I guess when you hire all your mates it's to be expected that the main priority for them is to constantly talk to the guys behind the scenes. Rolleyes Amazing to think that over the past six months they've managed to turn a once great channel into something which is now a bit of a shambles.
22-01-2011 14:04
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(22-01-2011 14:04 )Chilly Wrote:  Credit to Elite TV for being the most unprofessional babe channel there is at the moment. Still, I guess when you hire all your mates it's to be expected that the main priority for them is to constantly talk to the guys behind the scenes. Rolleyes Amazing to think that over the past six months they've managed to turn a once great channel into something which is now a bit of a shambles.

That's what I said a couple weeks back. Run more as a club. But I guess if it makes money and that's the vibe they want at work, great. It just doesn't make great viewing sometimes. Frustrating coz it could be really good all the time, not just some of the time.
22-01-2011 14:37
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(22-01-2011 14:04 )Chilly Wrote:  Credit to Elite TV for being the most unprofessional babe channel there is at the moment. Still, I guess when you hire all your mates it's to be expected that the main priority for them is to constantly talk to the guys behind the scenes. Rolleyes Amazing to think that over the past six months they've managed to turn a once great channel into something which is now a bit of a shambles.

To be honest, I only really see this with Dionne and Mica sometimes. The other women don't seem to do this as much. They all seem more focused, especially Caty, and her off screen banter is actually quite funny. With Dionne, it seems as if she's either talking, reading, or looking at something that the crew is showing her. This happens with Mica as well. While it's a bit lame, it's not a big deal because they are doing this when they don't have calls, so I don't see any harm in that.
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2011 14:47 by mrmann.)
22-01-2011 14:43
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(22-01-2011 14:43 )mrmannfornow Wrote:  To be honest, I only really see this with Dionne and Mica sometimes. The other women don't seem to do this as much. They all seem more focused, especially Caty, and her off screen banter is actually quite funny. With Dionne, it seems as if she's either talking, reading, or looking at something that the crew is showing her. This happens with Mica as well. While it's a bit lame, it's not a big deal because they are doing this when they don't have calls, so I don't see any harm in that.

Yes but the more they do it the less calls they get... and the more they do it... and so it goes on...
22-01-2011 14:55
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(22-01-2011 14:55 )countryboy Wrote:  
(22-01-2011 14:43 )mrmannfornow Wrote:  

To be honest, I only really see this with Dionne and Mica sometimes. The other women don't seem to do this as much. They all seem more focused, especially Caty, and her off screen banter is actually quite funny. With Dionne, it seems as if she's either talking, reading, or looking at something that the crew is showing her. This happens with Mica as well. While it's a bit lame, it's not a big deal because they are doing this when they don't have calls, so I don't see any harm in that.

Yes but the more they do it the less calls they get... and the more they do it... and so it goes on...

Well that is true. If a caller thinks they are more interested in the crew, then they won't call.
22-01-2011 15:07
rocketpocket Offline
Apprentice Poster

It isn't a problem because they are doing this when they don't have calls?

You must be out of your mind. Seriously who are you going to call as caller the babe showing no intrest in front of the camera but that something, or somebody in the background. Or the babe giving everything to entertain and working that bounty to please the viewer, caller?

This problem seems to be the most apparent on the Elite channel with some of it's babes doing this for alot of their camera time. The intrest, fantasy, and expectation is soon and quickly gone. The viewiers, callers quickly change the channels finding that babe working it and then calls them because this will be more entertainment. Of course if your a regular stalker this might not apply. As a voyeur which the majority are coming home from the pub or club then putting on some eye candy before passing out. Or even those who like a decent background. You are not gonna want to see some lazy eyed, squinting mime artist, not chatting on her phone but rather to the background. Then occasionally grinding whilst moodily shaking that phone at the camera. After then getting a call, discussing it to the crew. One can assume this quite easily because the converstaion to that mystery person soon starts as the phone is put down. Where is the intrest in this please tell me? Some have said that this isn't a problem, because the babe isn't on a call are you serious?

Please don't get me wrong I think all the Elite girls are gorgeous and I sympathise with their jobs it really isn't easy, but come on now! I liked Elite more then the other channels beacuse its babes are gorgeous. Some on the other 10 channels really give me nightemares. However this from Elite isn't good enough if there babes don't want to entertain the viewers and potential callers for the duration of that camera time or have something else or better to with that time as they wait for a call.
22-01-2011 15:41
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

pains to me agree with this but i must really, as its gone downhill the past 3 months. the difference is very noticeable.

But with bang gone theres still no other channel better which is even more sad
(This post was last modified: 22-01-2011 16:17 by chrislatimer.)
22-01-2011 16:17