Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(29-12-2010 20:14 )LoneShark Wrote:  for me elite is head and shoulders above the other channels and has been for some time. however these days that is largely down to their roster . i would like to see more 241's and a few more imaginative sets. the bath set was phenomenal especially with danica and dionne and id like to see more babes in the bath or even a shower, they could try a classroom set for charlie's schoolgirl outfit, or an office to rival bang babes or uniform night

elite also used to shoot in an alleyway/fire escape now i understand the time of year must have an effect on using this, but for me its these little differences that set elite so far ahead of their competitors and id like them to continue to mix things up and really try define themselves as THE babe channel.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid648374
you kidding we have been trying to get the Lovely Charlie out of there for ages.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
29-12-2010 20:28
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well I wouldn't mind them bringing back a bath set. Big Grin

As the reason they got rid of the last one, it wasn't big enough for the babes to move freely around in it. Hence it was causing too many slips.

So make it a king-size bath. Tongue
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2010 20:44 by aceman65.)
29-12-2010 20:43
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(29-12-2010 20:14 )LoneShark Wrote:  they could try a classroom set for charlie's schoolgirl outfit,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! that is the last thing we need on elite at the moment

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-12-2010 21:28
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

It'd be nice to see some of the sets come back as of late they've been very samey.

Set suggestions, I made a few pages back buts here's some more,

A cage, I'm not sure if this has been done before buts it's simple enough to sort out

A bedroom window, to give the kind of impression that your spying on the babe

A Hollywood stars dressing room, the kind with lights around the mirror

A sauna set, another very simple one

I know some have been done before but I'd love to see them all
29-12-2010 21:39
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline

(29-12-2010 17:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  dont think there is cliques in elite at all, they are just one group of babes who generally get on and some have made close friendships (caty, charlie,mica and ashley)and the reason why babes have left elite isnt becayuse they are in the clique that is in with the elite bosses, its mainly because they havent been bringing the calls in plain and simple or they havent settled in at elite.

as for the 241's dont think this is a clique thing either. its simply that the babes do it with the babes they are comfortable being with. ie caty and charlie.

sophia probably doesnt do many 241's because she prefers being on her own.

i love your utopian view of the workplace Rammy, but every place i have been cliques have existed, its just human nature

as for the 241's dont think this is a clique thing either. its simply that the babes do it with the babes they are comfortable being with,that is a very good simple description of a clique

29-12-2010 21:43
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

It's not easy is it chaps? Keeping things fresh. What's fresh to a new viewer is old hat to the rest of us and when they do try new outfits, new sets there's always some that complain while others approve.
The park bench set was a high point at Elite but it didn't last long and maybe rightly so (a return in the sultry summer maybe) and the telephone set was trailed by the girls in advance as something special only to find we all complained about how restrictive it was (somebody must have been pissed off in the design department that week!).
Some girls tried multiple outfits and we moaned that the one we liked didn't stay on long enough (the much maligned Danica's efforts spring to mind) or we complained that we don't really like cardigans that much.
With Ofcom breathing down your neck, competitors looking to shop you at every opportunity, creeps waiting outside the studio and narky producers pissing the girls off it makes you wonder how it ever gets on tv but thank goodness it does.
The weather has been shite, Christmas came and went in the blink of an eye, but amidst all the moaning, the praise and the bitching, at least we have the many, many babes to warm our cockles, mussels and whelks on these dark, damp nights.
Happy New Year to all the babes and the people who make it all happen!SmileHeart
29-12-2010 21:45
winsaw Offline

(29-12-2010 21:39 )gazfc Wrote:  A cage, I'm not sure if this has been done before buts it's simple enough to sort out

yes they did have a cage, gave us some very good 241'sBig Grin

29-12-2010 21:45
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(29-12-2010 21:45 )winsaw Wrote:  
(29-12-2010 21:39 )gazfc Wrote:  A cage, I'm not sure if this has been done before buts it's simple enough to sort out

yes they did have a cage, gave us some very good 241'sBig Grin

And Afroman being dominated by Caty and Sophia,yes the return of the cage please.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
29-12-2010 22:22
winsaw Offline

(29-12-2010 22:22 )bombshell Wrote:  And Afroman being dominated by Caty and Sophia,yes the return of the cage please.

forgot about that, one of Sophia's best nights she was so in the characterCool
i think getting Sophia to do a regular Dom night would bring in the calls, it works for Zarwood on bang
you could let Mica have a go tack out some of the frustration she has at the momentBig Grin no need for her to smile on that showlaugh

30-12-2010 14:03
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I used to love the hot tub shows - I suppose these can't come back due to health / safety concerns. Some new sets would be a good move, as I too feel that recently Elite's night shows have been too much alike.

A lot of the same girls have been featured too. Can we not get some new faces on the night shows? I'm not suggesting that daytime girls could fill the breach as they may not want to do night shows.

Surely though there are other talent out there who Elite could sign up - I agree from Paradiso would be a good shout, and I would really like to see some of the girls from that unmentionable channel hired for Elite.

I'd also welcome ideas for new sets such as saunas, airline / airplane theme, prison, mechanic's garage, army bunker etc. Just a few ideas for some fresh set designs.

Also, why don't we see Hazel Bond and Anastasia any more? I haven't seen Hazel for ages now, anyone know where she's gone? Huh

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR APRIL: ARURA SKY
(This post was last modified: 30-12-2010 15:59 by Regenerated.)
30-12-2010 15:29