Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(29-12-2010 03:08 )Rise Wrote:  I wonder why Elite never mixes up the 2-4-1s these days. There have been numerous opportunities tonight when matching Sophia up with either Mica or Ashley for a spell would have thrown a bit of explosive into what has (even to a naked eye wobbling on cold medicine) been an obviously slow night for at least one of the performers.

But the group of Caty/Mica/Ashley/Charlie only seem to combine with each other these days, leaving Sophia to do fairly rare combinations with Lori etc (when she's always been very good at and up for 2-4-1s). Sure in the past matching up Sophia with one of the 'clique' hasn't always clicked that well (Sophia and Charlie in the hot tub springs to mind..which was certainly easy on the eye regardless of Chemistry ...as Sophia and Charlie are probably my two 'favourite' of the current Elite nightgirls) but sometimes 'breaking' the combinations has been truly excellent (e.g. Ashley being explored by 'Nurse Sophia').

Who knows if this is a production decision or a preference of the girls in question but it just seems a bit strange and ultimately (on a night like tonight) a bit of a footshooting excercise.

this is what i wrote in the 241 thread back in november -
it seems to me that Charlie/Mica/Ash/Caty like working with each other so much that when it's 241 time it will be a mix of 2 of the 4 of them, this leaves Sophia on the outside looking in, so it was nice that she found some one to play with in Lori this weekend, she gives a different type of show as she has not been to the Caty Cole school of lady lovin Big Grin

nothing much has changed the clique will only work with the clique and sophia is still the outsider
since ibiza i would add dionne to the clique
from the outside looking in elite does look in 2 camps caty's and sophia's and the power is with caty eg mica being fireproof when she is not getting the calls, all sophia's friends moved on

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-12-2010 14:02
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

(29-12-2010 14:02 )winsaw Wrote:  all sophia's friends moved on

That could be the problem, instead of trying to bond with the other girls Sophia tried to get all her friends jobs, that might not have gone down too well with the others.

Or it might just be Sophia is excellent on the phones and been in a 2-4-1 (which is great 2 watch) never seems to pull in the callers

*but they could be another million reasons why, I know nothing
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2010 15:03 by gazfc.)
29-12-2010 14:25
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

Does anyone know if the Girls at Elite are paid a flat fee for working? or
Are they paid a commission for the amount of calls they bring in? or
Do they get a flat fee then bonuses for the calls they bring in?

It might explain why there arent as many 2-4-1's if its the case that they have to share commission for one call...
29-12-2010 14:35
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(29-12-2010 14:35 )astonv1 Wrote:  Do they get a flat fee then bonuses for the calls they bring in?

I'd go with that. Would make the most sense.
29-12-2010 14:38
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(29-12-2010 14:25 )gazfc Wrote:  That could be the problem, instead of trying to bond with the other girls Sophia tried to get all her friends jobs, that might not have gone down too well with the others.

good call, it would explane a lot

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
29-12-2010 14:51
Classic84 Offline
Likes Evelyn

(29-12-2010 10:41 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  interesting suggestion chris but disagree, think sophia should stay. first of all xplicit dont let the babes do much and sophia wouldnt be allowed to go naked. also at elite sophia is one of the top babes at elite whereas at explicit she wouldnt be

Yes Rammyrascal I agree with you and I want Sophia too stay as she is one of the best night time babes fro sure!!.
29-12-2010 14:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-12-2010 14:35 )astonv1 Wrote:  Does anyone know if the Girls at Elite are paid a flat fee for working? or
Are they paid a commission for the amount of calls they bring in? or
Do they get a flat fee then bonuses for the calls they bring in?

It might explain why there arent as many 2-4-1's if its the case that they have to share commission for one call...

think the elite babes must get either a flat fee or a a decent hourly wage and get a bonus if they hit call targets.

dont think there is cliques in elite at all, they are just one group of babes who generally get on and some have made close friendships (caty, charlie,mica and ashley)and the reason why babes have left elite isnt becayuse they are in the clique that is in with the elite bosses, its mainly because they havent been bringing the calls in plain and simple or they havent settled in at elite.

as for the 241's dont think this is a clique thing either. its simply that the babes do it with the babes they are comfortable being with. ie caty and charlie.

sophia probably doesnt do many 241's because she prefers being on her own.

Piper Niven Superfan
29-12-2010 17:02
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(29-12-2010 17:02 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  think the elite babes must get either a flat fee or a a decent hourly wage and get a bonus if they hit call targets.

dont think there is cliques in elite at all, they are just one group of babes who generally get on and some have made close friendships (caty, charlie,mica and ashley)and the reason why babes have left elite isnt becayuse they are in the clique that is in with the elite bosses, its mainly because they havent been bringing the calls in plain and simple or they havent settled in at elite.

as for the 241's dont think this is a clique thing either. its simply that the babes do it with the babes they are comfortable being with. ie caty and charlie.

sophia probably doesnt do many 241's because she prefers being on her own.

I love your positive attitude to all things Rammy but if you've ever worked with or tried to manage a group of women life isn't always so simple and rosy. I envy Jamie sometimes but not always!Wink
29-12-2010 17:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree webbiola, my first ever job was in an office where i was pretty much the only bloke and yes there were moments where it wasnt simple and rosy. overall i think jamie does a good job

Piper Niven Superfan
29-12-2010 17:42
LoneShark Offline
Junior Poster

for me elite is head and shoulders above the other channels and has been for some time. however these days that is largely down to their roster . i would like to see more 241's and a few more imaginative sets. the bath set was phenomenal especially with danica and dionne and id like to see more babes in the bath or even a shower, they could try a classroom set for charlie's schoolgirl outfit, or an office to rival bang babes or uniform night

elite also used to shoot in an alleyway/fire escape now i understand the time of year must have an effect on using this, but for me its these little differences that set elite so far ahead of their competitors and id like them to continue to mix things up and really try define themselves as THE babe channel.

DAYTIME TOP 5
1 Emma Spellar. 2 Kitty Lea. 3 Cara Steele. 4 Gemma Hiles. 5 Evelynn.

NIGHTTIME TOP 5
1 Charlie O'Neal. 2 Mica Martinez. 3 Danica. 4 Holly James. 5 Dionne Daniels.

LONESHARKS BABE OF 2010 - Charlie O'Neal
29-12-2010 20:14