gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

RE: Fernanda - Early Bird/The Pad : Chat & Discussion
(22-12-2010 01:50 )mr williams Wrote:  
(22-12-2010 00:49 )bigguy01 Wrote:  abit off topic there is a town in america called intercourse.

Here we see somebody disobeying a road sign outside a town in Germany

surely twinned with Wankers Corner, in Oregon, United States.

also a town in austria which all us would like to do with fernanda called Fucking

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
22-12-2010 02:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

Good to see the perm's gone Wink

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
22-12-2010 10:45
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

(22-12-2010 01:50 )mr williams Wrote:  
(22-12-2010 00:49 )bigguy01 Wrote:  abit off topic there is a town in america called intercourse.

Here we see somebody disobeying a road sign outside a town in Germany

topgear went to intercourse last night

Piper Niven Superfan
22-12-2010 11:12
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

fernanda on dildo island canada that would make great tv.

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
22-12-2010 14:12
smoothc Offline
Master Poster

So Fernanda what would you say if I offered you this
[Image: debeers_905ct-round-brilliant-ring.jpg]
Tongue

There was Fernanda. And then there was none.
22-12-2010 14:53
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

Never mind what she would say, I know what I-Love-You-Fernanda would say!!!!

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

22-12-2010 15:48
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

(22-12-2010 15:48 )mr williams Wrote:  Never mind what she would say, I know what I-Love-You-Fernanda would say!!!!

also dbfernanda would say as well.

this is why she needs to be cloned one for every man or woman to have.

22-12-2010 16:28
cwpussylover Offline
Banned

(22-12-2010 10:45 )DanniPandemos Wrote:  Good to see the perm's gone Wink

getting my wanking warmed up for tomorrows wankfest. cum on fernny babes this christmas ive got 2 sackfulls for yer babesBounce

22-12-2010 17:39
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

(22-12-2010 17:39 )cwpussylover Wrote:  
(22-12-2010 10:45 )DanniPandemos Wrote:  Good to see the perm's gone Wink

getting my wanking warmed up for tomorrows wankfest. cum on fernny babes this christmas ive got 2 sackfulls for yer babesBounce

always the romantic and the poet.

fernanda as a harem girl in peince of persia, will be getting that after crimbo not the outfit but the dvd

22-12-2010 18:10
Fernanda_Ferrari Offline
Fernanda

HeartHeartHeart HELLO BOYS AND GIRLS HeartHeartHeart

Thank u so much for all of you who always leave me a msg Smile also want to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a fantastic HAPPY NEW YEARS Smile I will be in Brazil for 20 days and spend New Years on the beach Smile so this is my last post of this year and I must say thank u sooo much for the all support and lovely msgs Smile will be back next year nice and tanned with tiny bikini tan lines for u guys Smile

To let you know this week I'm on EarlyBird and The Pad on THURSDAY, SATURDAY and SUNDAY and my last BangBabes thursday night so hope you all have lots of naughty fun Smile

I-Love-U-Fernanda: Congratulations to be the winner of Most Devoted FanBoy and to say thank you as well there's that surprise at the bottom of the page,I told u on the phone Smile really enjoyed our chat, as always you're sooooooo lovely to chat to Smile have a lovely Christmas and New Year's and no worries I will drink lots for you so you don't have to Big Grin Oh and Happy Birthday a bit early Smile ....thank u so much for the cards and the LoveSongs is already on my IPod Smile

bigguy01: I bet the school girl uniform put a smile on your face Smile will try to do the gym set tomo but not sure cos the set is not set up properly but will try Smile me with my toys? Mmmm if you were my neighbord i would leave my blinds open so u could watch through my window sometimes Big Grin

cwpussylover: hey you're back naughty boy Big Grin we all missed you here Big Grin glad you got a computer now and I apreciate It was cos of me Mmmmm you deserve a naughty present then Big Grin

birdlime: Good questions Smile the green represents the forest, the yellow represents the wealth, the blue represents the sky, the white represents peace and the banner means ORDER AND PROGRESS.. also each star represents each state of Brazil Smile

Doddle: awwww thank u for the msg saying what the colours of my flag means Smile

ledders69: thank you Smile nice you're back Smile

alexfury: glad you like my hair long, will keep everyone happy by having both styles Smile

dbfernandafan: awww thank u Smile

kevin: thank u Smile tomorrow I think your wrist will be on fire again Big Grin

AngryPirate: thank u Smile glad I made u smile Smile

mr williams: the reason I don't straight my hair for the nights It's cos it take me ages to do it and I like to have an extra time in bed before my very long shift Sad but hope you enjoy it anyway Smile

DanniPandemos: I haven't got a perm on my hair It's naturally like that Sad I try to make everyone happy by having my hair straight and curly Smile

smoothc: WOW i would jump on your arms and give u a big kiss and get the honey moon booked Big Grin I think i would do that, I've never been given a beautiful ring like that before Smile

HeartHeartHeart KISSES HeartHeartHeart

FernandaFerrari.com Online Store - See more of me, find my posters, calendar and mugs etc at my new shop
22-12-2010 19:16
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles