gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 201 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average

Fernanda - Daytime Shows Chat & Discussion (Only)

kevin Offline
is a Elleaholic

RE: Fernanda - Early Bird/The Pad : Chat & Discussion
Wow,Looking gorgeous again.Heart

Follow the gorgeous Elle Pharrell on twitter at http://twitter.com/ellexxxpharrell
and facebook at http://www.facebook.com/#!/ElleStorm
21-12-2010 19:58
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

fursday should be good and crimbo day.

fernanda in a sweaty gym set, so we can do the "Fernanda Ferrari Fitness Work Out".

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
21-12-2010 20:25
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
I-Love-U-Fernanda Offline
Regretfully Gone

Fernanda, thanks for the lovely chat early this morning, still pinching myself, loved it. You looked amazing today, and to speak to you is always a thrillSmile

Fursday night is going to be awesome, guys we are all in for a treatTongue

Have a safe journey Fernanda and enjoy the barbecue next to the pool - wow what a thought, if I could only fit in a suitcase Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 21-12-2010 21:09 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
21-12-2010 21:08
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

(21-12-2010 21:08 )I-Love-U-Fernanda Wrote:  Fursday night is going to be awesome, guys we are all in for a treatTongue

Fernanda naked with toys..sorry im daydreaming must remember to take the pills.

pls be sexy sweaty gym set?

Top 5 Celebs To Be On The Channels: Molly Quinn, Stana Katic, Nina Dobrev, Susanna Reid, Steph McGovern
21-12-2010 21:16
Regretfully Gone

(21-12-2010 21:16 )bigguy01 Wrote:  
(21-12-2010 21:08 )I-Love-U-Fernanda Wrote:  Fursday night is going to be awesome, guys we are all in for a treatTongue

Fernanda naked with toys..sorry im daydreaming must remember to take the pills.

pls be sexy sweaty gym set?

I'll leave it to the lady herself to tell you......and what a lovely ladyHeart
I will be doubling my pills, and the Air Ambulance will be back on standby (hope I get home in time)Big Grin
21-12-2010 21:25
AngryPirate Offline
Master Poster

Fernanda,

You looked absolutely gorgeous this morning! Tight, shiny black pants, boobies spilling out and lovely (straight) hair.

Wow! You're one hot lady!

New favourites: Jessie Jensen, Yasmine James, Electra, Olivia Berzinc, Alice Goodwin

Established favourites - Dionne Mendez, Ruby Summers, Sophia Lares, Fernanda Ferrari, Ree Petra, Lilly Roma, Belle Fatale, Hannah C, Hannah Mac, Porcha Sins, Tori Lee, Lori Buckby, Lucy Zara

Gone but not forgotten - Holly James, Kate Darcy, Kelly Bell, Tia Clegg
21-12-2010 22:28
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

(21-12-2010 21:25 )I-Love-U-Fernanda Wrote:  I'll leave it to the lady herself to tell you......and what a lovely ladyHeart
I will be doubling my pills, and the Air Ambulance will be back on standby (hope I get home in time)Big Grin

hot naught sexy dirty filthy pure unadulterated no holds barred fernanda with lots of toys....my pills are wearing off need more or i have taken something that i should not have had.

more fernanda with less clothing yes pls.

iluf just hope there is not a fernanda look a like on the air ambulance or in the hospital that would most definately finish you off in mores than one. cause of death too much wanking, mutliple wrist and arm fractures, exhuastion.

21-12-2010 23:10
Regretfully Gone

(21-12-2010 23:10 )bigguy01 Wrote:  
(21-12-2010 21:25 )I-Love-U-Fernanda Wrote:  I'll leave it to the lady herself to tell you......and what a lovely ladyHeart

hot naught sexy dirty filthy pure unadulterated no holds barred fernanda with lots of toys....my pills are wearing off need more or i have taken something that i should not have had.

more fernanda with less clothing yes pls.

iluf just hope there is not a fernanda look a like on the air ambulance or in the hospital that would most definately finish you off in mores than one. cause of death too much wanking, mutliple wrist and arm fractures, exhuastion.

She did promise not to do the 'Naughty Nurse Ferrari', in case it kills me, as I want to make it to 40 next monthlaugh
Gotta go, see you all Fursday night!!
(This post was last modified: 21-12-2010 23:20 by I-Love-U-Fernanda.)
21-12-2010 23:14
mr williams Offline
Still Missing Roxy :(

(21-12-2010 23:14 )I-Love-U-Fernanda Wrote:  I want to make it to 40 next monthlaugh

well, that's only an average of 1.25 times a day.... Big Grin

I only saw her for a few minutes but she looked absolutely stunning today. I so prefer her with the straight hair - can't you have a word and see if she'll straighten it for the night show? No, I mean the hair, I know she straightens it for you!!!

ps: the number of times you call her you should have her on your "friends and family"!!

follow me on twitter @mrwilliamsforum

22-12-2010 00:39
bigguy01 Offline
My Kind of Girl

(22-12-2010 00:39 )mr williams Wrote:  ps: the number of times you call her you should have her on your "friends and family"!!

imagine someone at bt, talktalk etc going same number again lets have a gander, then you phoning customer service all you hear is someone doing the "Fernanda Fitnesss Work Out "

abit off topic there is a town in america called intercourse.

(This post was last modified: 22-12-2010 00:53 by bigguy01.)
22-12-2010 00:49

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles