babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(19-11-2010 02:12 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Although the need for some set variety has been discussed on here, I don't think Partyland's office set is the answer Rolleyes Louise Porter has been bent over the desk facing the camera for her whole section, and with the zoomed in camera and giant OSGs, it doesn't make for much of a viewing experience. And the blinds behind her are clearly just hanging there and keep swinging about laugh Why is Bang Media able to offer excellent quality sets while BS, the supposed creator of the genre that is babechannel can't? Huh

Good question iloveMegan, your knowledge is as good as mine as I don't know either. According to the bs guy he reckons there was a cutback of set decorators, so that's why we have the unimaginative stuff like we do. It's sods law mate, even worse the fact we ought to be treated more equally and we are not. Something needs to give and would be nice if it was sooner than later.bladewave

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
19-11-2010 02:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(19-11-2010 02:17 )ledders69 Wrote:  
(19-11-2010 02:12 )iloveMegan Wrote:  Although the need for some set variety has been discussed on here, I don't think Partyland's office set is the answer Rolleyes Louise Porter has been bent over the desk facing the camera for her whole section, and with the zoomed in camera and giant OSGs, it doesn't make for much of a viewing experience. And the blinds behind her are clearly just hanging there and keep swinging about laugh Why is Bang Media able to offer excellent quality sets while BS, the supposed creator of the genre that is babechannel can't? Huh

Good question iloveMegan, your knowledge is as good as mine as I don't know either. According to the bs guy he reckons there was a cutback of set decorators, so that's why we have the unimaginative stuff like we do. It's sods law mate, even worse the fact we ought to be treated more equally and we are not. Something needs to give and would be nice if it was sooner than later.bladewave

Why do you think we should be treated equally lol? BS are a business if they choose not to invest in sets then that is their business. You are not forced to watch their shows. On their heads be it if they lose loads of callers to a rival channel. Anyone who doesn't stump up cash for their services will I am afraid not even register on cellcasts scanner.
Personally its the good looking girl and her phone that interests me not a bit of cheap office furniture from B & Q.
We all have our moans on these threads but honestly guys no matter what BS do some of us will not be pleased. Thats life unfortunately.
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2010 08:53 by bytor.)
19-11-2010 08:48
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

Cellcast have made what must be a very sizeable investment in their Freeview channels, which are much more expensive to operate than Sky channels, so a few cutbacks in other areas wouldn't be surprising.
19-11-2010 09:32
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

I still call the Cellcast channels very occasionally (does my opinion matter now Tongue), but that is based entirely on the girls, who I started calling when BS had decent channels. If I were new to these channels and saw BS with their cheap looking sets and ugly graphics, I would think twice about calling in. I didn't consider the extra cost of Freeview, partly because the sets were good quality at one point, even with three Freeview channels. The second iteration of Partygirls in particular had a good set.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
19-11-2010 15:34
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

Cellcast using different sets to spice things up a bit shouldn't cost much anyway , they have already got different sets they can use that have been used before , the shower set could be used more often , there is also the sauna set , the motorbike set could be brought back and so could the bath tub set preferably with water in this time , they also could use the stairway as a set like BS nights always used to before they went on freeview and like they did for the daytime show a few weeks ago , being a ex joiner a know that building a new set wouldn't cost much anyway , after all if Cellcast have splashed out vast amounts of money on freeview air time surly they could find a few hundred pounds or less to build some new sets , most likely the reason they don't use many different sets is because different sets probably don't result in much more increased phone revenue , if new different sets brought in more phone revenue then Cellcast would use different set more often .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2010 17:49 by mr mystery.)
19-11-2010 17:48
rogerthedoger Offline
The Muffin Man

Karina and Leah was great in the office last night it would of been much better if it was a 2-4-1
20-11-2010 10:45
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Have to say the office set was put to much better use last night, the camera work was much improved and allowed the girls more freedom to move around. Karina's section when she was wearing her latex stockings was my favourite.

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
20-11-2010 15:18
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

How about a bit of musak on Freeview 94 and 95 guys? I know there are some that like to watch in silence, but that's what the tv's volume control is for.
22-11-2010 03:41
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Thank you!
22-11-2010 04:03
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

last night was the last night of partyland as tonight its has been renamed glamourchase and the line up tonight is

Georgie
Paige
Louise

and........

DANICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes danica is back

Piper Niven Superfan
23-11-2010 13:01

Click here to watch Babestation TV