babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Only just over 30 mins of Xtreme left and they're STILL plugging it on BS1. FFS!!!!!
16-11-2010 05:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ledders69 Offline
Sinking Addick.

(16-11-2010 05:12 )vila Wrote:  Only just over 30 mins of Xtreme left and they're STILL plugging it on BS1. FFS!!!!!

If I were you vila, I would send in a written complaint mate. BS ought to understand us by now that this isn't on. At this rate, people are going to withdraw interest from bs. This isn't funny anymore, it's just annoying.annoyed

FAVOURITE BABES

| 1: PAIGE TYLER | 2: SOPHIA KNIGHT | 3: GRACIE LEWIS | 4: CHARLIE O'NEAL | 5: ANASTASIA HARRIS | 6: ADELE TAYLOR | 7: TAMMY TAYLOR | 8: ROSIE LEE | 9: CAITLIN WYNTERS | 10: ELLA JOLIE |
16-11-2010 05:18
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Yay!!!!! Best shout-out I'm ever likely to get!!! For the record Geri, I love you too. You've been one of my top favourites ever since I first saw you on Party Girls. HeartHeartHeart
16-11-2010 05:27
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(16-11-2010 05:18 )ledders69 Wrote:  
(16-11-2010 05:12 )vila Wrote:  Only just over 30 mins of Xtreme left and they're STILL plugging it on BS1. FFS!!!!!

If I were you vila, I would send in a written complaint mate. BS ought to understand us by now that this isn't on. At this rate, people are going to withdraw interest from bs. This isn't funny anymore, it's just annoying.annoyed

Going to withdraw interest is an understatement!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
16-11-2010 05:57
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I woke up early this morning some were between 3.00am and 3.30am , so i thought i would just have a quick look to see what was happening on the freeview Babe channels (only got freeview in my bedroom) and on one of the Cellcast channels (can't remember which one) there was a message covering all the screen up telling viewers to re- tune their free boxes in order to view all our channels , Megan then came on the mic and said some thing like "we have got a dirty little secret , we have a secret channel so you will need to re-tune your freeview boxes before you can view it , so re tune guy's and go and find it , the girls are really dirty on this channel" Megan never mentioned the name of this "dirty secret channel" or the channel number it was on but instead said "you will have to go and find it" which i thought was very strange . I have re-tuned this morning and can't find any new dirty secret channel as Megan calls it on freeview , so has Blue kiss now started transmitting a babe channel on freeview ? Can't see this secret channel Megan refers to being Partyland because Megan would just have told viewers to re-tune in order to receive Partyland on FV 97 , they have always mentioned Partyland on freeview and the channel name in the past , so has anyone else got a secret dirty freeview channel because i haven't .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
18-11-2010 14:56
kaelene Offline
Banned

(18-11-2010 14:56 )mr mystery Wrote:  I woke up early this morning some were between 3.00am and 3.30am , so i thought i would just have a quick look to see what was happening on the freeview Babe channels (only got freeview in my bedroom) and on one of the Cellcast channels (can't remember which one) there was a message covering all the screen up telling viewers to re- tune their free boxes in order to view all our channels , Megan then came on the mic and said some thing like "we have got a dirty little secret , we have a secret channel so you will need to re-tune your freeview boxes before you can view it , so re tune guy's and go and find it , the girls are really dirty on this channel" Megan never mentioned the name of this "dirty secret channel" or the channel number it was on but instead said "you will have to go and find it" which i thought was very strange . I have re-tuned this morning and can't find any new dirty secret channel as Megan calls it on freeview , so has Blue kiss now started transmitting a babe channel on freeview ? Can't see this secret channel Megan refers to being Partyland because Megan would just have told viewers to re-tune in order to receive Partyland on FV 97 , they have always mentioned Partyland on freeview and the channel name in the past , so has anyone else got a secret dirty freeview channel because i haven't .

You sure you went dreaming lol that odd any one who did not no about the tvx channel will now get them hehe Bounce
(This post was last modified: 18-11-2010 16:19 by kaelene.)
18-11-2010 16:16
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(18-11-2010 16:16 )kaelene Wrote:  
(18-11-2010 14:56 )mr mystery Wrote:  I woke up early this morning some were between 3.00am and 3.30am , so i thought i would just have a quick look to see what was happening on the freeview Babe channels (only got freeview in my bedroom) and on one of the Cellcast channels (can't remember which one) there was a message covering all the screen up telling viewers to re- tune their free boxes in order to view all our channels , Megan then came on the mic and said some thing like "we have got a dirty little secret , we have a secret channel so you will need to re-tune your freeview boxes before you can view it , so re tune guy's and go and find it , the girls are really dirty on this channel" Megan never mentioned the name of this "dirty secret channel" or the channel number it was on but instead said "you will have to go and find it" which i thought was very strange . I have re-tuned this morning and can't find any new dirty secret channel as Megan calls it on freeview , so has Blue kiss now started transmitting a babe channel on freeview ? Can't see this secret channel Megan refers to being Partyland because Megan would just have told viewers to re-tune in order to receive Partyland on FV 97 , they have always mentioned Partyland on freeview and the channel name in the past , so has anyone else got a secret dirty freeview channel because i haven't .

You sure you went dreaming lol that odd any one who did not no about the tvx channel will now get them hehe Bounce
No i wasn't dreaming , i have just checked what tv channel i had left my tv on from early this morning because i have not switched my tv on since a saw the "secret channel" advertised ,it was advertised on freeview Ch94 BS1 , "Jam Da Man" should have it on his recording , if he hasn't deleted it before he see's this post .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
18-11-2010 17:28
Jam Da Man Offline

Indeed, at 3am on BS1 whilst Michelle was on, a full-screen message appeared, then Megan stood in front of that tv they have and said (and I quote) -

"We've got a dirty little secret here at babestation live, you haven't actually got all of our naughty channels. If you wanna find out our secret channel that starts at 3am every morning you need to re-tune your box right now. Go find it guys it's gonna be a very dirty surprise this morning. And we have the sexiest lady ready and waiting right there for you. Re-tune your box, right now."

[Image: photo0584_thumb.jpg] [Image: photo0585_thumb.jpg]
Image Hosting Provided By: ImageChunk

I just re-tuned my box again but there's no new channels, and Blue Kiss is still listed as "teleshopping" 4 - 5am.

So... yeah, I would assume Megan was referring to Partyland.

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

18-11-2010 21:09
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I really doubt there is another channel we can get by "tuning" our boxes. That just seems too good to be true, though I do wish it was true. I've got SKY, so it should retune naturally, but I would be surprised if we got another channel.
18-11-2010 21:15
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Although the need for some set variety has been discussed on here, I don't think Partyland's office set is the answer Rolleyes Louise Porter has been bent over the desk facing the camera for her whole section, and with the zoomed in camera and giant OSGs, it doesn't make for much of a viewing experience. And the blinds behind her are clearly just hanging there and keep swinging about laugh Why is Bang Media able to offer excellent quality sets while BS, the supposed creator of the genre that is babechannel can't? Huh

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
19-11-2010 02:12

Click here to watch Babestation TV