babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Oh, THAT new partnership! Can't see what it's got to do with what they're allowed to say.
26-08-2010 22:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(26-08-2010 14:31 )coop21 Wrote:  hey i was wondering What ever happened to Raven? i think she was on BS?

Raven left a couple of years ago. I spoke with her a few times and on the last occasion she told me she was leaving as she was getting too old in her opinion to do the shows. Don't know if she was joking or not about that bit!Surprised
27-08-2010 07:25
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

I don't know what the old Xtreme was like before they changed it last night but I don't know about you guys but I would rather they sorted out the main shows (excessive OSGs, mic interruptions, etc) before they start playing about with a channel which is only available to some of the audience!!! In fact I think they should kill Xtreme altogether and start devoting all their time and money into making Babestation in to the show it COULD AND SHOULD be!!!!annoyedannoyedannoyedannoyed

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
(This post was last modified: 27-08-2010 09:59 by Ally4Paige.)
27-08-2010 09:58
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

I also saw the new BSXtreme ads last night , they also showed them for the first time the night before , i think they are allowed to show dildo's and include the word pussy because what is shown is not live , it is a advert for a Encrypted show and they may well be able to show full frontal images as well , TVX have been using swear words and full frontal imagery for years on their freeview channel 93 adverts , i remember TVX on freeview a few years ago advertising their fully nude call girls live show , and using live girls and and the girls being allowed to flash the gash before the show went Encrypted .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
27-08-2010 12:31
Boodydaddy Offline
Apprentice Poster

[split] Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight?
last post for tonight as i will be quite busy with daryl dionne leah lily michelle and chelsea (in that order)
28-08-2010 21:06
iloveMegan Offline
And Rebecca Jade

Anyone else cringing at the constant "It's the Bonk Holiday weekend" messages?

"You are rude" - Michelle Thorne
"haha ilM you sick bastard" - Rev Tsu

This is the internet! How else can I communicate with you other than from behind my computer screen?
29-08-2010 01:21
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(27-08-2010 12:31 )mr mystery Wrote:  i think they are allowed to show dildo's and include the word pussy because what is shown is not live

I don't understand - why should 'pussy' be acceptable pre-recorded but not live?
29-08-2010 01:33
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

It's getting more and more difficult these days to get through on the phone.
The reason?? The phones seem to be constantly blocked up with randy, rampant lesbians all frothing at the mouth and ready to speak with our lovely girls Wink
God help us men if they ever discover how to make artifical sperm, cos judging by the amount of amazonian carpet munchers out there we would soon be an endangered gender.Surprised
Thank heaven for the wisdom of cellcast in making sure there are plenty of kinky, copulating couples out there competing for the phone lines. At least it keep us men partly in the frame.laugh
29-08-2010 10:23
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(29-08-2010 01:33 )vila Wrote:  
(27-08-2010 12:31 )mr mystery Wrote:  i think they are allowed to show dildo's and include the word pussy because what is shown is not live

I don't understand - why should 'pussy' be acceptable pre-recorded but not live?

It doesn't make sense does it? The rules on these channels are infantile to say the least!
29-08-2010 10:31
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

(29-08-2010 10:31 )mrmann Wrote:  It doesn't make sense does it? The rules on these channels are infantile to say the least!

I remember when the girls were allowed to say the words "pussy" and "wank" and swear much more on the mic's on the live unencrypted shows , but a few years ago all the channels stopped doing this , the words "pussy" got changed to "minky" , "cock" was changed to "clock" and "wank" was changed to "tommy tank" , the girls at the time said it was the new Ofcom rules concerning the language used on live unencrypted premium rate phone channels . Encrypted and pre recorded shows were allowed to carry on swearing . Don't no why this is may be some one else can explain why ?. I thought that the swearing rules had been relaxed recently with channels such as Elite swearing much more , but last night and previous nights the Elite girls have generally stopped swearing again and i have heard the girls getting told off when the do .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
29-08-2010 12:03

Click here to watch Babestation TV