RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
very good post webbiola and pretty much agree with it

Piper Niven Superfan
21-08-2010 16:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

I don't agree with some of the things that have been posted in recent days, but I'm lovin' seeing the forum back to how it used to be. People getting carried away, models joining in the debate, forum members saying how they feel, yep, the forum has been on fire these past few days. Smile Cool
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2010 16:47 by Chilly.)
21-08-2010 16:43
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(21-08-2010 16:43 )Chilly Wrote:  I don't agree with some of the things that have been posted in recent days, but I'm lovin' seeing the forum back to how it used to be. People getting carried away, models joining in the debate, forum members saying how they feel, yep, the forum has been on fire these past few days. Smile Cool

You wouldn't be saying that if Sammie came and did her "Baise-Moi" turn on ya!Sad
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2010 17:07 by Webbiola.)
21-08-2010 16:54
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(21-08-2010 16:54 )Webbiola Wrote:  You wouldn't be saying that if Sammie came and did her "Baise Moi" turn on ya!Sad

Better Sammie doing it than Jamie Wink

21-08-2010 16:56
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(21-08-2010 16:56 )S̶o̶o̶k̶y̶™ Wrote:  Better Sammie doing it than Jamie Wink

Don't be so quick to judge Sooky!Tongue
21-08-2010 17:00
HEX!T Away
Retired

(21-08-2010 16:32 )Webbiola Wrote:  I personally think the criticisms leveled at some of the girls on Elite this week has gone over the top. If the babe shows were outlawed tomorrow it would be a black day indeed. If Elite finished tomorrow? Well, I think that would be a day for mourning. We are very lucky people to get the likes of Danica, Alice, Kitty, Sammie, Dionne et al performing on our screens and at the risk of repeating myself........all for FREE! Yes, that's right, free, nada, nothing! No contract, no fee, no hidden charges! Amazing really when you think about it. Now, I have heard that some people like to phone or text. Well perhaps things are a little less clear here.
free for you, maybe but my phone bill says otherwise...
Quote:Did the girl you phoned or texted deliver? All down to the individual I guess. If you didn't get what you wanted you can complain I guess but not really sure how or what the point would be. Probably you won't call again. That's their loss I guess. It is a competitive environment but the market is so huge the reality is no one will lose too much sleep over a few disgruntled callers.
you have heard of chatback aint ya... a couple of negative posts was enough to start the ball rolling and it ended up with the channel closing down..
Quote:There is a recession on though and it shows. It's anecdotal but to my eyes things seem quiet. There was a time when any 241 would guarantee wall to wall phone calls but not at the moment. If Sammie had got 30 texts the other night rather than the handful she actually got (she only read out 3 I think) maybe, just maybe she would have fully delivered and saved a lot of acrimony. The acrimony though has come from in the main non texters (I hold my hands up too) up in arms apparently for the benefit of those that did. If I was Sammie I would put a higher price than 3 or 4 texts on those glorious boobs too (giving a target figure would have helped and encouraged sceptics like me to get involved. I am more than happy to be number 29 out of 30 as I am a Yorkshireman after all).
sorry m8 she read out at least 6 in the hour i watched. it wasnt the amount of texts either that bugged me. "if i get blah blah i will do blah blah" is what got up my nose, but it looks like sammie may have taken this onboard. we will only know for sure on her next night show.

Quote:We all should just chill. Enjoy the weekend, have a beer, some vino. Take your loved one out for a nice meal. It's just gorgeous women on tv performing for free but trying to make a living by tease, by torment, by denying us the thing we want, by giving us what we want, by wearing sometimes what we want, by turning up 2 or 3 times a week and putting in long shifts, by not turning up, by experimenting, by continually doing the same thing, by wearing see through panties, by wearing 2 or 3 pairs of panties. It's not life and death. It's supposed to be FUN.
i agree on that point.
Quote:Step back a pace and reflect on what's happening in the world. Who gives a fuck about what we think about the way Kitty only showed her left breast fully on the 26th April for 23 minutes when on a previous show it was both breasts for 57 minutes (I am exaggerating but you know the kind of stuff we continually debate). Let us reconnect with our sense of humour and fun, give the girls a break and accept the foibles that may irritate which aren't going to change, no more than you're finally going to piss in the toilet and not on the seat.
again i agree... in the sceme of things these programs arnt important...
Quote: I am not advocating that criticism should be banished just keep some perspective and let us all get on. I didn't join this forum to piss off gorgeous models!Wink
fair enough, i didn't join to piss of models either, but nor did i join to to bow at there feet.
if anything i have great perspective, thats why i post what i feel is fair comments. you may not agree with my views as i may not with yours, but it is a forum not a fan site.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2010 17:15 by HEX!T.)
21-08-2010 17:11
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Exactly i like that, its a forum not a fan site we should remember that sometimes. Sammie will always be a fav because she so damn gorgeous but i bet she will be careful what she says on the next night shift!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
21-08-2010 17:19
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(21-08-2010 17:11 )HEX!T Wrote:  
(21-08-2010 16:32 )Webbiola Wrote:  I personally think the criticisms leveled at some of the girls on Elite this week has gone over the top. If the babe shows were outlawed tomorrow it would be a black day indeed. If Elite finished tomorrow? Well, I think that would be a day for mourning. We are very lucky people to get the likes of Danica, Alice, Kitty, Sammie, Dionne et al performing on our screens and at the risk of repeating myself........all for FREE! Yes, that's right, free, nada, nothing! No contract, no fee, no hidden charges! Amazing really when you think about it. Now, I have heard that some people like to phone or text. Well perhaps things are a little less clear here.
free for you, maybe but my phone bill says otherwise...
Quote:Did the girl you phoned or texted deliver? All down to the individual I guess. If you didn't get what you wanted you can complain I guess but not really sure how or what the point would be. Probably you won't call again. That's their loss I guess. It is a competitive environment but the market is so huge the reality is no one will lose too much sleep over a few disgruntled callers.
you have heard of chatback aint ya... a couple of negative posts was enough to start the ball rolling and it ended up with the channel closing down..
Quote:There is a recession on though and it shows. It's anecdotal but to my eyes things seem quiet. There was a time when any 241 would guarantee wall to wall phone calls but not at the moment. If Sammie had got 30 texts the other night rather than the handful she actually got (she only read out 3 I think) maybe, just maybe she would have fully delivered and saved a lot of acrimony. The acrimony though has come from in the main non texters (I hold my hands up too) up in arms apparently for the benefit of those that did. If I was Sammie I would put a higher price than 3 or 4 texts on those glorious boobs too (giving a target figure would have helped and encouraged sceptics like me to get involved. I am more than happy to be number 29 out of 30 as I am a Yorkshireman after all).
sorry m8 she read out at least 6 in the hour i watched. it wasnt the amount of texts either that bugged me. "if i get blah blah i will do blah blah" is what got up my nose, but it looks like sammie may have taken this onboard. we will only know for sure on her next night show.

Quote:We all should just chill. Enjoy the weekend, have a beer, some vino. Take your loved one out for a nice meal. It's just gorgeous women on tv performing for free but trying to make a living by tease, by torment, by denying us the thing we want, by giving us what we want, by wearing sometimes what we want, by turning up 2 or 3 times a week and putting in long shifts, by not turning up, by experimenting, by continually doing the same thing, by wearing see through panties, by wearing 2 or 3 pairs of panties. It's not life and death. It's supposed to be FUN.
i agree on that point.
Quote:Step back a pace and reflect on what's happening in the world. Who gives a fuck about what we think about the way Kitty only showed her left breast fully on the 26th April for 23 minutes when on a previous show it was both breasts for 57 minutes (I am exaggerating but you know the kind of stuff we continually debate). Let us reconnect with our sense of humour and fun, give the girls a break and accept the foibles that may irritate which aren't going to change, no more than you're finally going to piss in the toilet and not on the seat.
again i agree... in the sceme of things these programs arnt important...
Quote: I am not advocating that criticism should be banished just keep some perspective and let us all get on. I didn't join this forum to piss off gorgeous models!Wink
fair enough, i didn't join to piss of models either, but nor did i join to to bow at there feet.
if anything i have great perspective, thats why i post what i feel is fair comments. you may not agree with my views as i may not with yours, but it is a forum not a fan site.

I generally agree with your views Hexit and fully respect your right to express them. I wasn't directing my comments at you but I read the Sammie thread and the Danica and Dionne threads and it just felt ott negative to me from a variety of quarters. The perspective was skewed somehow. Sometimes the written word looks harsh and we write things in a way we wouldn't say 'em face to face (this is a general comment not aimed at you). I didn't know anything about Chat Back but would I be right in saying it wasn't another Elite? I take your point and endorse it though that you piss off customers at your peril (some companies seem to get away with it for years though!). Sorry to hear about your phone bill mate, don't tell me you of all people fell for the Pennington sales pitch?! Come on mate, whats happening?Tongue The point I was making is it's free if you want it to be. I have no complaints about any calls I have made in the past. If I got the chance to bow at their feet mate it would seem as good a place as any to start licking my way upwards!Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2010 17:43 by Webbiola.)
21-08-2010 17:36
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

(21-08-2010 17:11 )HEX!T Wrote:  you may not agree with my views as i may not with yours, but it is a forum not a fan site.

Erm, did you forget about this, HEX!T? Wink Oh well, 99% forum, 1% fan site it is then. Big Grin

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=119
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2010 17:49 by Chilly.)
21-08-2010 17:45
HEX!T Away
Retired

(21-08-2010 17:36 )Webbiola Wrote:  
(21-08-2010 17:11 )HEX!T Wrote:  
(21-08-2010 16:32 )Webbiola Wrote:  
Quote:I generally agree with your views Hexit and fully respect your right to express them. I wasn't directing my comments at you but I read the Sammie thread and the Danica and Dionne threads and it just felt ott negative to me from a variety of quarters. The perspective was skewed somehow. Sometimes the written word looks harsh and we write things in a way we wouldn't say 'em face to face (this is a general comment not aimed at you). I didn't know anything about Chat Back but would I be right in saying it wasn't another Elite? I take your point and endorse it though that you piss off customers at your peril (some companies seem to get away with it for years though!). Sorry to hear about your phone bill mate, don't tell me you of all people fell for the Pennington sales pitch?! Come on mate, whats happening?Tongue The point I was making is it's free if you want it to be. I have no complaints about any calls I have made in the past. If I got the chance to bow at their feet mate it would seem as good a place as any to start licking my way upwards!Big Grin
no problem i didnt think it was directed at me, i just wanted to comment on yer sweeping statements... nah i didn't fall for it. i turned off and went to bed as i said. i ment in general my phone bill is ridiculous.
anyways no hard feelings taken or ment, it better to have debate than arguments.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2010 19:57 by HEX!T.)
21-08-2010 19:55