Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Her excuse will be that she DID actually get them out, which she did, but she didn't really follow through on the expectations. Luckily mine were quite low, but she's really taking the piss though! In the grand scheme of things, it's not a big deal really, but it makes her look bad, as well as Elite.
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2010 01:32 by mrmann.)
20-08-2010 01:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-08-2010 01:21 )aceman65 Wrote:  
(20-08-2010 00:29 )dibs2k9 Wrote:  i told you aceman she will not go topless

OK point conceded.

I think someone needs to take Miss Pennington to one side, and ask her to stop making promises she is not going to deliver.

Because to make a promise to go topless in the bath, if enough people text or phone in requesting it. And then not go through with it is wrong. All the people that did text or phone in requesting it, are now going to feel like they've been conned.

And guess what, they have.

sammie did go topless in the bath. but only for a few seconds before the bubbles began to slide off her boobs, but yes sammie shouldnt have kept going on about goin topless in the bath as for most people that means boobs fully about and not covered in bubbles like sammie did

Piper Niven Superfan
20-08-2010 01:44
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

I thought last night was pretty good overall,great to see Ashley back,Mica put on a good performance with the help of i think it was Jamie(washing that lovely back),Delta was her usual perfect self,i did'nt watch a great deal of Sammie because yes she is a beautiful girl,but Sammie does what Sammie does,so dont really get all the furore about her.i fell asleep about 2am so dont know if Ashley went naked,as she said she would like to do.Big Grin

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
20-08-2010 11:35
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Agree bombshell last night was a good show. Brill to see Ashley where she belongs and had a good show including a good 241 with mica. Mica herself was brilliant especially in the bath. Delta as always was brilliant and loved it when she gatecrashed ashley and mica's 241 by walking on with a cig. As for sammie. I thought she also had a good night especially when she wore that incredible purple outfit, but agree she shouldn't have kept on about saying she'd go topless when she had no intention to, but she did have the pups out in the handbra so hopefully next time she will as can't use handbra again

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 20-08-2010 12:18 by Rammyrascal.)
20-08-2010 12:17
sonofapaddy Offline
Ó Dubhghaill

Both Becky and Rachel have both been playful and frisky on the beds and on the phones this morning and as they work together away from elite to,i think they would be great on the night shows together as they would both be at easy with one another,far more at easy than say Danica.It would make a great Friday/Saturday 9 to 12 special.
21-08-2010 09:28
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

Delta is someone I never give a mention but she just gets on with it no pissing about quality show everytime she is on and clearly popular as the phone is always pinned to her head.She clearly has a bod designed for filth as well!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
21-08-2010 09:30
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

(21-08-2010 09:28 )sonofapaddy Wrote:  " and as they work together away from elite to, "

Do they only do work together then Big Grin Big Grin
21-08-2010 09:37
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

very good show last night. caty as usual was on top form, danica had a good nightshow as always. Starting in a very nice see through leotard with matching stockings then a very hot 241 in the office with caty and then finished off with a 241 in the bath with dionne and sophia and danielle were on top form including a hot 241 and danielle herself did a stunning naked section

looking forward to tonight's show with ashley, mica, caty, delta and charlie all on

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2010 11:38 by Rammyrascal.)
21-08-2010 11:37
gazfc Away
You can't delete truth

Ashley & Charlie 2-4-1 would be an ace way to spend a sat evening.
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2010 14:57 by gazfc.)
21-08-2010 12:09
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

I personally think the criticisms leveled at some of the girls on Elite this week has gone over the top. If the babe shows were outlawed tomorrow it would be a black day indeed. If Elite finished tomorrow? Well, I think that would be a day for mourning. We are very lucky people to get the likes of Danica, Alice, Kitty, Sammie, Dionne et al performing on our screens and at the risk of repeating myself........all for FREE! Yes, that's right, free, nada, nothing! No contract, no fee, no hidden charges! Amazing really when you think about it. Now, I have heard that some people like to phone or text. Well perhaps things are a little less clear here. Did the girl you phoned or texted deliver? All down to the individual I guess. If you didn't get what you wanted you can complain I guess but not really sure how or what the point would be. Probably you won't call again. That's their loss I guess. It is a competitive environment but the market is so huge the reality is no one will lose too much sleep over a few disgruntled callers.
There is a recession on though and it shows. It's anecdotal but to my eyes things seem quiet. There was a time when any 241 would guarantee wall to wall phone calls but not at the moment. If Sammie had got 30 texts the other night rather than the handful she actually got (she only read out 3 I think) maybe, just maybe she would have fully delivered and saved a lot of acrimony. The acrimony though has come from in the main non texters (I hold my hands up too) up in arms apparently for the benefit of those that did. If I was Sammie I would put a higher price than 3 or 4 texts on those glorious boobs too (giving a target figure would have helped and encouraged sceptics like me to get involved. I am more than happy to be number 29 out of 30 as I am a Yorkshireman after all).
We all should just chill. Enjoy the weekend, have a beer, some vino. Take your loved one out for a nice meal. It's just gorgeous women on tv performing for free but trying to make a living by tease, by torment, by denying us the thing we want, by giving us what we want, by wearing sometimes what we want, by turning up 2 or 3 times a week and putting in long shifts, by not turning up, by experimenting, by continually doing the same thing, by wearing see through panties, by wearing 2 or 3 pairs of panties. It's not life and death. It's supposed to be FUN.
Step back a pace and reflect on what's happening in the world. Who gives a fuck about what we think about the way Kitty only showed her left breast fully on the 26th April for 23 minutes when on a previous show it was both breasts for 57 minutes (I am exaggerating but you know the kind of stuff we continually debate). Let us reconnect with our sense of humour and fun, give the girls a break and accept the foibles that may irritate which aren't going to change, no more than you're finally going to piss in the toilet and not on the seat. I am not advocating that criticism should be banished just keep some perspective and let us all get on. I didn't join this forum to piss off gorgeous models!Wink
(This post was last modified: 21-08-2010 16:50 by Webbiola.)
21-08-2010 16:32