Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

RE: last night
(01-08-2010 09:42 )slippy99 Wrote:  Was I imagining things .
I tuned in about 12.30 and saw the sexiest dirtiest show I have seen since the good old days.
There was a blonde girl on not sure who.Think it may have been Michelle Thorn????????????? She was filthy, talking into the mike about wanting stiff cocks up her arse ,and up her pussy and wanting to see us spunk whilst we wanked over her. Also hardly hid her pussy and bum hole giving loads of slips.Is this the sign of things to come because immediately afterwards Caty was talking into the mike about being fucked too.

Shhhhhhh! You never know who might be watching!Wink
01-08-2010 09:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
slippy99 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: last night
(01-08-2010 09:50 )Webbiola Wrote:  
(01-08-2010 09:42 )slippy99 Wrote:  Was I imagining things .
I tuned in about 12.30 and saw the sexiest dirtiest show I have seen since the good old days.
There was a blonde girl on not sure who.Think it may have been Michelle Thorn????????????? She was filthy, talking into the mike about wanting stiff cocks up her arse ,and up her pussy and wanting to see us spunk whilst we wanked over her. Also hardly hid her pussy and bum hole giving loads of slips.Is this the sign of things to come because immediately afterwards Caty was talking into the mike about being fucked too.
All I know is that I got the biggest hard on Ive had for years watching TV.The show hjust at the right level of raunch.
Long may it lastTongueTongueTongue

Shhhhhhh! You never know who might be watching!Wink
01-08-2010 09:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
very good show again last night. michelle as always was very filthy. sophia looked stunning in her outfit but the stars of the show were mica and caty. right from the off they were filthy and loved at times how they suddenly went into random dancing and fits of giggles.

today is off to a good start with bex and rachel 241 and sammie pennington in her sexy see through outfit

Piper Niven Superfan
01-08-2010 10:55
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Mica and Cali both looking absolutely stunning starting the night for Elite,and the exciting Hazel yet to appear quality once again.Big Grin

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
01-08-2010 21:12
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

I've made a strategic decision to take a couple of months break from the Elite nights forum.
Partly it's to do with a change in my work hours, but also there's something odd going on with Elite itself (communication, webstream etc) which is in danger of making me stop loving a channel that I really enjoy a lot.

I'm not flouncing!!, I am a fan of Jamie's taste in babes, and I will continue to read posts on here and I'll be posting caps and videos on the Elite Day forum as well.
So maybe see some of you there, but for the time being take care one and all and hopefully see you in the winter..!
01-08-2010 22:35
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(01-08-2010 22:35 )Rise Wrote:  I've made a strategic decision to take a couple of months break from the Elite nights forum.
Partly it's to do with a change in my work hours, but also there's something odd going on with Elite itself (communication, webstream etc) which is in danger of making me stop loving a channel that I really enjoy a lot.

I'm not flouncing!!, I am a fan of Jamie's taste in babes, and I will continue to read posts on here and I'll be posting caps and videos on the Elite Day forum as well.
So maybe see some of you there, but for the time being take care one and all and hopefully see you in the winter..!

Sorry you will not be around the night threads for a while. Thanks for letting us know at least Rise which is a lesson in communication just in case a certain channels representatives are reading this! By the way, where is Chilly?Huh
01-08-2010 23:02
beardedbob Offline
Posting Machine

(01-08-2010 23:02 )Webbiola Wrote:  By the way, where is Chilly?Huh

he's got a new job. with tvx! BounceBounceBounceBounce
02-08-2010 12:40
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(02-08-2010 12:40 )beardedbob Wrote:  
(01-08-2010 23:02 )Webbiola Wrote:  By the way, where is Chilly?Huh

he's got a new job. with tvx! BounceBounceBounceBounce

oh i thought bob had took him on at CP
02-08-2010 12:47
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

I think within the next six months or sooner, that these women should join Elite Nights:

Sammie P
Brook from Babeworld who is now on BB
Rachel Frodsham
Tammy Tayor (She's been on Babestation nights more frequently, but a switch to Elite might be great)
Elise from Babestation

Just some suggestions.
03-08-2010 17:00
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Uh oh, Elite 914 just had an ad like the ones that Babestation has Sad I hope we don't see more of these, as it's annoying and takes up part of the show. Other than that, it's been a great night tonight!
05-08-2010 23:44