Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Well i am obviously the odd man out as i did'nt think last night was that great,i still maintain a lot of guys just tell each other what they think they want to hear,and to stay in vogue,it was a typical Elite night well presented with quality girls,for me Charlie stood out as best of night,i've seen much better nights in the past,and hope to see again in the future.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
31-07-2010 14:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

I'll go with bombshell. It wasn't a great night from elite, but it was a very good one. All four babes (alice, caty, Charlie and Cali) were on top form. Alice's night show was brilliant especially her final hour, a brief but very entertaining 341 with caty, Charlie and Cali. A good 241 between Charlie and Cali and Caty and Charlie butt naked at the same time.

Tonight should be as good as Michelle Thorne will be her usual filthy self tonight. Caty is usually on as well so if caty is then hopefully a 241 will happen

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 31-07-2010 14:17 by Rammyrascal.)
31-07-2010 14:14
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

They are consistently good, i think thats the main thing about Elite...

Even when they dont have spectacular night its still head and shoulders above most other channels.
31-07-2010 14:36
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

I agree with Aston's point about the consistency... it is a strange kind of 'problem' for Elite to be producing such consistently good nights that it becomes harder to stage a real impact night, though that is a better problem to have than the pnes certain other channels are dealing with.

Alice is great for Elite. like Kitty she has a high profile glamour presence that can only draw more interest to the channel, and there is a substantial buzz about her shows each time and last night I think she successfully took things up a level.
The regular cast (Charlie, caty , cali) were also in good form and so there's every reason to have been impressed.

None of which changes the fact that the most lasting thought in my mind about the week on Elite is basically....'What happened to Danica?'
31-07-2010 14:44
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

Who knows, but it sucks that she wasn't on. I doubt we'll get lucky tonight either Sad

Last night might not have been the best night, but with Caty and Charlie, it's always good, especially with their 2-4-1's! All of their 2-4-1's together are great, and Caty's solo shows are always stellar. Charlie's solo shows are good too, but I'm not as interested in Cali or Alice, despite them doing a decent job last night.

Any idea about who's on tonight???
31-07-2010 14:56
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

caty cole usually does friday and saturday. michelle thorne is also usually on a saturday night but hasnt appeared on the day show yet

Piper Niven Superfan
31-07-2010 17:18
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(31-07-2010 14:36 )astonv1 Wrote:  They are consistently good, i think thats the main thing about Elite...

Even when they dont have spectacular night its still head and shoulders above most other channels.

well said aston. even when elite has an off night it is still usually the best babechannel most nights

Piper Niven Superfan
31-07-2010 17:24
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

What a great night from Elite,quality performance from everyone,Michelle as filthy as it gets,the stunning Sophia,the Magnificent Mica and the classy Caty,it never stopped from start to 5.30.Big Grin

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
01-08-2010 09:35
slippy99 Offline
Junior Poster

last night
Was I imagining things .
I tuned in about 12.30 and saw the sexiest dirtiest show I have seen since the good old days.
There was a blonde girl on not sure who.Think it may have been Michelle Thorn????????????? She was filthy, talking into the mike about wanting stiff cocks up her arse ,and up her pussy and wanting to see us spunk whilst we wanked over her. Also hardly hid her pussy and bum hole giving loads of slips.Is this the sign of things to come because immediately afterwards Caty was talking into the mike about being fucked too.
01-08-2010 09:42
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

Still shaking my head about Danica but Alice was amazing, Charlie, Mica are brilliant night performers and Caty is just the best performer bar none. I love Kitty's style and I am still living in hope that Sammie will one day do a proper night show. Cali is gorgeous as is Becky then there is cutey Dionne and the list goes on. Apologies for those I have forgotten, it is still early Sunday morning but I must reserve a special mention for Michelle. Forget if she is your type or not, just look at the performance and energy. The 241 with the magnificent Caty represents the ultimate under current rules governing these shows. Elite remains what it is.......the elite.Wink
01-08-2010 09:48