Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

bizzle2009 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
Im trying to decide wether to call Danica or not. On the couple of occasions when i have listened in its all sounded a bit tame. Can anyone tell me if this typical or is Danica willing to get dirty like say Sophia or Danielle? thought id ask rather than offending her

Unashamed Dani Maye fanboy since Angles TV!
24-07-2010 22:29
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

@trickster.... sorry m8, rrroger has the rite to say what he wants. he is entitled to have a differing opinion and express it within the rules of the site as you have the rite to rebuke him, but plz don't tell him not to post if he has nothing nice to say.

i don't agree with what he wrote but i will defend his rite to post it.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2010 03:57 by HEX!T.)
25-07-2010 03:54
HEX!T Away
Retired

(24-07-2010 18:19 )Webbiola Wrote:  
(24-07-2010 17:49 )Hexit Wrote:  yeah trickster she did say something along the lines of pick an outfit even school girl if you want...

but object to the phrase "school girl" it carries to many undertones of under age girls.
"collage girls" fine "school girls" not so much.

i know its P.C and all that but it is 1 of the few lines i draw.

Hexit, what's your stance on animal costumes?Bounce
if they don't chafe then go for it Smile

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
25-07-2010 03:56
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(25-07-2010 03:54 )Hexit Wrote:  @trickster.... sorry m8, rrroger has the rite to say what he wants. he is entitled to have a differing opinion and express it within the rules of the site as you have the rite to rebuke him, but plz don't tell him not to post if he has nothing nice to say.

I must have missed a post some were. Who has told who not to post?
Who has rebuked who ?

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
25-07-2010 04:05
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(25-07-2010 04:05 )thinwhiteduke Wrote:  
(25-07-2010 03:54 )Hexit Wrote:  @trickster.... sorry m8, rrroger has the rite to say what he wants. he is entitled to have a differing opinion and express it within the rules of the site as you have the rite to rebuke him, but plz don't tell him not to post if he has nothing nice to say.

I must have missed a post some were. Who has told who not to post?
Who has rebuked who ?

Tricksters & RRRogers post has been removed...He basically said if RRRoger didnt like Danica, not to post in the section!
(This post was last modified: 25-07-2010 04:17 by Gaz "AV1" Aston.)
25-07-2010 04:15
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

That's how misunderstandings occur, thanks mate..Smile

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
25-07-2010 04:19
bizzle2009 Offline
Junior Poster

(24-07-2010 22:29 )bizzle2009 Wrote:  Im trying to decide wether to call Danica or not. On the couple of occasions when i have listened in its all sounded a bit tame. Can anyone tell me if this typical or is Danica willing to get dirty like say Sophia or Danielle? thought id ask rather than offending her

Can anyone help? or arent there any callers on this thread

Unashamed Dani Maye fanboy since Angles TV!
26-07-2010 04:19
HEX!T Away
Retired

shes a nice girl being naughty. so the level of expletives is reflected by that.
the language may be tame by some standards. but shes still pretty dirty when she wants to be, and uses a very descriptive vocabulary to do it.
vulgarity isn't always sexy, she knows this and she can be very dirty without vulgar words.
but if you ask her she can be as base as any fish wife at sunday market.

26-07-2010 04:47
countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

(24-07-2010 17:17 )smell the roses Wrote:  This is my very first post to this forum,so please bear with me. Danica in leather bondage gear. Danica on the set of what could be a photo-shoot for Agent-Provocateur. Danica playing second fiddle in some contrived 2.4.1. None of this is for me. Lets not forget what first attracted us to her. And that was Danica being Danica, no more no less. Comparing her daytime shifts and night time i'm afraid the latter has been a bit of a disapointment more often than not. Danica is a very sexy girl without all these distractions. She possesses that special something that none of the other girls come within a million miles of having. And last night she showed that by resurrecting the uncomplicated Danica of old.
She asked for suggestions of what to wear the next time she's on, even hinting on something schoolgirlish that she may have in mind. I for one don't want to see a schoolgirl Danica, I want to see the grown up version. So Danica if you read the forums like you say you do then please go to your wardrobe and select one of your flimsy summer dresses that i'm sure you own, one that will struggle to contain your beautiful assets. Team that up with a pair of white panties, and that for me girl will do.

the idea of the flimsy summer dress and the white panties is spot on!
26-07-2010 14:31
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

thanks to the upload squad, i have managed to catch up with danica from friday, and it werent the type of show i like from her, but it was better then her weeks when she was not on form at all.

and is it right shes on thursday this week and not friday ?
26-07-2010 15:08
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66