Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 199 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Danica - Chat & Discussion

countryboy Offline
absolutely fucking cake-o

RE: Danica - Chat & Discussion
I think it's fine to ration the 241s and not have them every week. While they're brilliant, you need to keep something back from time to time so that you can make a big splash when you need to.

I must admit, when I saw Danica's outfit my heart sank a bit coz when she wore it last time, 'access' was severely limited. So I was well pleased when she found a way in to show her arse - and it's probably the best arse currently known to man - and was that a piercing?? So a great show. The camera work at the start was brilliant, but then it got really cautious, which I hate. You see Caty and Charlie push the boundaries all the time, so why should they be this cautious with Danica?

Would love to see the leopard print bikini that ties on the sides next time or a baby-doll nighty with little panties. Maybe a slumber-party theme with Caty and Charlie! How good would that be! Big Grin Or how about the cool mac but with nothing on underneath...
24-07-2010 09:14
Find all posts by this user
polo249 Offline
Master Poster

i battled with the poor web stream all night but have to say from what i was able to see it was still a good show, so thanks danica...you rock!!

yes great to see her lovely bare bottom more & i to think i saw some jewelry too
24-07-2010 12:54
RESPONSIBLE ADULT Offline
Banned

This is my very first post to this forum,so please bear with me. Danica in leather bondage gear. Danica on the set of what could be a photo-shoot for Agent-Provocateur. Danica playing second fiddle in some contrived 2.4.1. None of this is for me. Lets not forget what first attracted us to her. And that was Danica being Danica, no more no less. Comparing her daytime shifts and night time i'm afraid the latter has been a bit of a disapointment more often than not. Danica is a very sexy girl without all these distractions. She possesses that special something that none of the other girls come within a million miles of having. And last night she showed that by resurrecting the uncomplicated Danica of old.
She asked for suggestions of what to wear the next time she's on, even hinting on something schoolgirlish that she may have in mind. I for one don't want to see a schoolgirl Danica, I want to see the grown up version. So Danica if you read the forums like you say you do then please go to your wardrobe and select one of your flimsy summer dresses that i'm sure you own, one that will struggle to contain your beautiful assets. Team that up with a pair of white panties, and that for me girl will do.
24-07-2010 17:17
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Well welcome to the Forum Smell off Roses i disagree with your post a think Danica in the 2 4 1 with Caty was one of the best highlights for her i agree about bondage though hate that stuff

Never heard Danica mentioning a Schoolgirl Outfit last night but if she did it gets a BIG Thumbs up from me hell yeah !!!
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2010 17:39 by Trickster.)
24-07-2010 17:38
HEX!T Away
Retired

yeah trickster she did say something along the lines of pick an outfit even school girl if you want...

but object to the phrase "school girl" it carries to many undertones of under age girls.
"collage girls" fine "school girls" not so much.

i know its P.C and all that but it is 1 of the few lines i draw.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
24-07-2010 17:49
Webbiola Offline
Posting Machine

(24-07-2010 17:49 )Hexit Wrote:  yeah trickster she did say something along the lines of pick an outfit even school girl if you want...

but object to the phrase "school girl" it carries to many undertones of under age girls.
"collage girls" fine "school girls" not so much.

i know its P.C and all that but it is 1 of the few lines i draw.

Hexit, what's your stance on animal costumes?Bounce
24-07-2010 18:19
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

A respect your views Hexit mate

On my behalf a don't think wearing a school girl outfit that's bad as Danica is a grown girl its not like she is 16 Ect lol

We have a mother and Daughter on a late show later on the new channel that bother me more but a wont moan as some people might like that kind of thing
(This post was last modified: 24-07-2010 19:25 by Trickster.)
24-07-2010 19:24
thinwhiteduke Offline
Posting Machine

(24-07-2010 18:19 )Webbiola Wrote:  Hexit, what's your stance on animal costumes?Bounce
I suppose playboy rabbit is ok.
Playboy bunny it just sounds a little young to me..Wink

Station To Station - David Bowie
The European Cannon Is Here.
24-07-2010 19:46
Gaz "AV1" Aston Away
Account Closed

(24-07-2010 19:46 )thinwhiteduke Wrote:  I suppose playboy rabbit is ok.
Playboy bunny it just sounds a little young to me..Wink

BounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounceBounce
24-07-2010 21:11
Mob69 Offline

Speaking of Danica, are the picture sets on the Elite website worth paying for, or does anyone know where to get them for free? Big Grin
24-07-2010 21:42
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66