babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(03-06-2010 09:58 )cosmonaut Wrote:  It's because Bluebird don't have any shows to broadcast at the moment, so they have leased 951 to Cellcast for a month or two.

As confirmed here by Bluebird Official. http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid534178

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
03-06-2010 10:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan29 Offline
Senior Poster

theres an ongoing investigation into partyland but they ahevn't been breached unless I missed an ofcom announcement
03-06-2010 10:36
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

RE: Babestation review thread.
I think the producers and graphics guys should be made to watch their mess of a show and give us their opinion on what they see!! If they are happy they would be the ONLY people who are!! They should take lessons from the other channels!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
03-06-2010 10:38
mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

For me Bluebirds statement still leaves more questions than answers , they say they have leased Bluekiss channel 951 out to Cellcast until July , why should Cellcast want to lease a channel from Bluebird for just a month and put out the same broadcast as they are showing on 909 Partyland ? if Cellcast wanted to keep broadcasting from this channel then why did they sell it and close it down when it was called Partyland and bring it back a few months later re-branded as Bluekiss , they could have kept the channel going until July the same way as Live 960 and the Babeworld channels are doing , it just does not seem to make sense to me , but then again it my be me that is just plain thick and other people will make sence out of it all .

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
(This post was last modified: 03-06-2010 11:09 by mr mystery.)
03-06-2010 11:07
HEX!T Away
Retired

Partyland Saturday 1 May 2010 being investigated. sorry that should read potential breach not in breach. i misread the statement.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
03-06-2010 11:21
dave34 Offline
Posting Machine

Cellcast have now made bs extra a daytime show as well night show but the day one is a bit diffent to the night one

David is Darly's newest fan also a big fan of Charlie C ,Tiffany & Camilla, Kandi Kay & Rachel Taylor , Ruby Summer & Ree Petra, Kitty from Asian Connections & Jasmine from Asian Connections

top 4 channels as they are BS / Xpanded TV & Studio 66 TV & Asian Connections
03-06-2010 11:23
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(03-06-2010 11:21 )Hexit Wrote:  Partyland Saturday 1 May 2010 being investigated. sorry that should read potential breach not in breach. i misread the statement.

The only thing that Partyland should be investigated for is being too tame lol!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
03-06-2010 11:26
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(03-06-2010 10:36 )babefan29 Wrote:  theres an ongoing investigation into partyland but they ahevn't been breached unless I missed an ofcom announcement

(03-06-2010 11:21 )Hexit Wrote:  Partyland Saturday 1 May 2010 being investigated. sorry that should read potential breach not in breach. i misread the statement.

Where can I see that info?
03-06-2010 11:38
DanniPandemos Offline
Master Poster

I haven't been following this all that closely so you guys will know if this means something or not, but Charlie Monaco said this on Twitter on Monday:

Quote:Great news for you all...I will be back on your screens very soon!! Could be as soon as one week! Smile

As we all know, she's a Bluebird girl, soooo.....

Danni Pandemos
http://pandemos.net/webcams/
Live femdom and fetish webcams with free text chat
03-06-2010 13:23
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(03-06-2010 11:07 )mr mystery Wrote:  why did they sell it and close it down when it was called Partyland and bring it back a few months later re-branded as Bluekiss , they could have kept the channel going until July the same way as Live 960 and the Babeworld channels are doing , it just does not seem to make sense to me , but then again it my be me that is just plain thick and other people will make sence out of it all .

Actually they couldn't have kept the channel going until July. The original start date for Bluebird was May/June and then it was changed to June and now it's been changed again to July. Your argument assumes that everyone knew all along that Bluebird wouldn't be able to broadcast until July, which clearly and obviously isn't the case.
03-06-2010 13:30

Click here to watch Babestation TV