Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Big thanks to Caty & Charlie who for me were the stars of the whole night even though they must have only been on screen for about 4 hours combined. Great chemistry together. Their last 241 was particular epic! Almost as good as Caty & Mica together – almost.

Danica’s World to me means a trip down to the pub as I find her performances dull and repetitive. Maybe better in smaller sessions but certainly not for 3 hours straight on all 3 channels.

As for Alice, great looking girl, but not a fan of massive tits. I think they look ridiculous on women with slender frames.

Hope we don't get the same old/same old with Michelle Thorne tonight but I fear we will.

Thought I was in a minority with these opinions but each to their own as they say.Smile

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
29-05-2010 11:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-05-2010 11:18 )Donsman Wrote:  
(29-05-2010 10:30 )chelseky1 Wrote:  it was rubbish last night danica is rubbish even alice was better why only put one girl on until 12. get rid danica she only does 1 day week and rubbish every time she on . she hates stripping off her clothes it is late show. thank god she not on tonight.put alice on more late shows she will get better and better

You dont get the point about Danica, shes a different type of girl, shes all about tease and seduction which she is the best at, not just about getting her clothes off in a flash

exactly that was is danica is all about which some people dont get and thats why they constantly say she is boring. danica is all tease and seduction and not get on the bed and get your kit off as soon as your on the phones and is a great asset to elite. just think thought she should start doing maybe more night shifts

Piper Niven Superfan
29-05-2010 12:53
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

You may well be right rammy,but it seems to me as the weeks go on more and more guys are becoming tired of the same formula,no one is disputing her beauty,personally i dont like PVC,would like to see Danica in more feminine outfits,and break the three hours up,or have someone on another channel.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
29-05-2010 13:03
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Something must be working, as Jamie is obviously happy to continue with this format on a Friday or Saturday night. At the end of the day, Elite TV is a business, so, if it wasn't working, then I can't imagine they would still be putting Danica on all of their channels, or doing these type of tease shows.

People are obviously entitled to their opinions, and we're always going to have these kind of discussions on here as everyone has their favourite girl/outfit/set. Even if you don't agree with this post, surely the one thing we can all agree on is this channel certainly knows how to get us posting on here. Wink
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2010 13:21 by Chilly.)
29-05-2010 13:19
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

Well said ChillyCool

On a different note is the Elite website worth joining? I have Sky so wouldn’t really use the webstream function which seems unreliable anyway, but how decent is the content i.e how long roughly are the girls’ blogs and videos?

Favourite Babes: The ELITE Quartet of Mica Martinez, Caty Cole, Dionne Daniels & Sophia Knight

ESCAPISM IS ONE THING, DELUSION IS ANOTHER; IN A FANTASY WORLD SOME GUYS NEED A REALITY CHECK
29-05-2010 13:38
Pedro* Offline
FUTURE ENDEAVORED

(29-05-2010 13:19 )Chilly Wrote:  Something must be working, as Jamie is obviously happy to continue with this format on a Friday or Saturday night. At the end of the day, Elite TV is a business, so, if it wasn't working, then I can't imagine they would still be putting Danica on all of their channels, or doing these type of tease shows.
People are obviously entitled to their opinions, and we're always going to have these kind of discussions on here as everyone has their favourite girl/outfit/set. Even if you don't agree with this post, surely the one thing we can all agree on is this channel certainly knows how to get us posting on here. Wink

Just to follow up the bit which I have highlighted it will be interesting to see if this changes when the Bluebird channels start and more variety is there for viewers/callers.

29-05-2010 14:00
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

The vids I've watched have always been about 5-10 mins long, and the blogs are about 1 min long. Their most viewed vid is Michelle Thorne just showing her boobs, as that has 896 views. I'd give their site 6/10. It isn't great, but it's the only site I can see pics/vids of Danica and Georgie Lea. Wink
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2010 14:04 by Chilly.)
29-05-2010 14:02
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(29-05-2010 13:19 )Chilly Wrote:  Something must be working, as Jamie is obviously happy to continue with this format on a Friday or Saturday night. At the end of the day, Elite TV is a business, so, if it wasn't working, then I can't imagine they would still be putting Danica on all of their channels, or doing these type of tease shows.

They get it right more often than not but I just can't imagine why they thought having 2 girls in the same outfit, doing pretty much the same thing over 4 hours across 3 channels was the best way to go.

You can have girls together wearing the sexiest outfits possible and doing the sexiest routines but even that starts to lose it's edge if it goes on too long.

They may have been helped by the fact that it wasn't much of a night across all the channels last night because I think quite a lot of people would have been looking elsewhere.
29-05-2010 14:21
Charlemagne Offline

(26-05-2010 23:56 )alexxxi Wrote:  mica mention new girl backstage.... Smile

Do we know who the new girl is yet?
Is it another new find, or a babe from another channel
Or was it Alice who came in to preview the nightshows?
29-05-2010 15:51
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

(29-05-2010 14:21 )MARCCE Wrote:  They get it right more often than not but I just can't imagine why they thought having 2 girls in the same outfit, doing pretty much the same thing over 4 hours across 3 channels was the best way to go.

You can have girls together wearing the sexiest outfits possible and doing the sexiest routines but even that starts to lose it's edge if it goes on too long.

They may have been helped by the fact that it wasn't much of a night across all the channels last night because I think quite a lot of people would have been looking elsewhere.

Surely though, the majority of paying customers (as opposed to babe show enthusiasts), only need to see whoever it is they're calling for a short while - for the duration of their call. Whether the girl stays in the same outfit for the duration of that call or for four hours is possibly irrelevant, as once the average customer's got his rocks off, then its probable that he/she switches off anyway.

Note that the above is in reference to your point about the duration of the performance or the same outfit being used, and not the fact that the same show is broadcast across multiple channels.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
29-05-2010 17:37