Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(29-05-2010 01:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  respect what you say and agree with most of it especially about alice but dont think its an epic fail from elite tonight. just not as good as last weekend's weekend specials

thank you rammy, but for me tonight has been so far one of the worse nights from elite for a good while.

and its not alice goodwins fault.

caty and charlie are recovering it now tho with their antics
29-05-2010 01:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Had just been bored to death for 3hrs by Danica. Then we get Alice which thought was gonna be great n it was like watching a puppet on a piece of string
29-05-2010 02:34
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(29-05-2010 02:34 )Bring bk Minnie Wrote:  Had just been bored to death for 3hrs by Danica. Then we get Alice which thought was gonna be great n it was like watching a puppet on a piece of string

i agree with part 1, and i get your point with alice, but you have not worded it so great.
29-05-2010 02:37
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(29-05-2010 02:34 )Bring bk Minnie Wrote:  Had just been bored to death for 3hrs by Danica. Then we get Alice which thought was gonna be great n it was like watching a puppet on a piece of string

Sorry that just made me chuckleBig Grin
I feel bad that i was missing this puppet on string performance but i imagine she was wearing one of these two outfits in my head.....so don't destroy the fantasy Wink

[Image: string_puppet.jpg]

[Image: 04zxt_125.jpg]
29-05-2010 02:59
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

I know i've said this before,and Chilly pulled me up about it,but im sure most of you guys just tell each other what you think you want to hear,as i find it hard to believe that these three hour stints actually excite you,either that or im the odd one out,

I find it hard to grasp why they dont put at least two girls on,it must be better to have a choice,and have two phones going.

Looking at tonights schedule,looks like we might have another three hour show,oh how i hope not.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
29-05-2010 09:05
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

do agree about 1 girl on all 3 channels. elite should have at least 1 more girl on so viewers have a choice.

but does seem it will be a michelle thorne 3 hour show tonight on all channels

thought last night wasnt as bad as some people have been saying

Piper Niven Superfan
29-05-2010 09:15
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

(29-05-2010 09:05 )bombshell Wrote:  I know i've said this before,and Chilly pulled me up about it,but im sure most of you guys just tell each other what you think you want to hear,as i find it hard to believe that these three hour stints actually excite you,either that or im the odd one out,

I find it hard to grasp why they dont put at least two girls on,it must be better to have a choice,and have two phones going.

Looking at tonights schedule,looks like we might have another three hour show,oh how i hope not.

I said the same last week.

To effectively disable 2 of the channels for 3 hours (or 4 1/2 hours as it was last night) seems crazy.

Even more so when the 4 1/2 hours last night were no more than a daytime show with the odd nipple.

It really didn't work at all.
29-05-2010 09:52
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

very unfair and harsh about danica. if she hated stripping off her clothes she wouldnt do nights. she probably only does 1 night a week because of work commitments outside elite. god knows what youd have been like when danica first started doing nights when she didnt even go topless apart from the odd flash off nipple. do agree though with what you say about alice. a good night debut and will get better

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2010 10:49 by Rammyrascal.)
29-05-2010 10:48
Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

(29-05-2010 10:30 )chelseky1 Wrote:  it was rubbish last night danica is rubbish even alice was better why only put one girl on until 12. get rid danica she only does 1 day week and rubbish every time she on . she hates stripping off her clothes it is late show. thank god she not on tonight.put alice on more late shows she will get better and better

You dont get the point about Danica, shes a different type of girl, shes all about tease and seduction which she is the best at, not just about getting her clothes off in a flash
29-05-2010 11:18
scapaflow Offline
Master Poster

Danica was far from her best last night but for anyone to describe probably the best looking girl to appear on any channel bar none as "rubbish" is pure garbage. what an arse.
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2010 12:39 by scapaflow.)
29-05-2010 11:37