babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(27-05-2010 15:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  im sure linsey dawn is going to bluebird. when they announced their first lot of babes that will be on blubird. linsey's name was there im sure

In the light of my ramblings elsewhere about Cellcast/Bluebird coalition, while LDM is on BS again tonight,in fact she's almost their most regular callgirl, I recall that recently amongst the mountains of Bluebird propaganda & fanfaring there was reference to a recent snatchsniffing video featuring LDM & GemmaMassey produced by BluebirdFilms; that says to me that either LDM has defected from Bluebird to Cellcast or works for both.....shockedshockedshocked

28-05-2010 02:07
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

[split] Babestation review thread.
We need more women on their backs! Stevie, Camilla and Karina know how to do it well! Tammy also gave an incredible show two weeks ago. The back is where it's at Smile
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2010 10:05 by mrmann.)
28-05-2010 10:02
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(28-05-2010 00:53 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Still talk of it for members but cellcast are to cheap to buy the faste equipment to stream all 3

Hmm, there's always talk, but, the actions don't seem to be the result of much listening, well, not to us anyway!

CHEERS!
28-05-2010 10:56
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

[split] Babestation review thread.
So bad you want Elite eh! Ouch!

I try to keep negativity out of my reviews as much as I can, as, once I start with it I can't stop and the reviews get ranty. I had to say something about last night though as I really felt the whole Xtreme thing went a bit too far. I fear tonight will be worse and I really hope that they get someone good in to cover the post midnight slots for regular BS watchers. Daryl, though I love her loads, won't be able to carry the whole night on her own and will need solid back up if it is going to succeed. I'm saying this on behalf of Sky viewers as well as us freeviewers.

CHEERS!
28-05-2010 15:30
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(28-05-2010 15:30 )Rogerbee Wrote:  So bad you want Elite eh! Ouch!

I try to keep negativity out of my reviews as much as I can, as, once I start with it I can't stop and the reviews get ranty. I had to say something about last night though as I really felt the whole Xtreme thing went a bit too far. I fear tonight will be worse and I really hope that they get someone good in to cover the post midnight slots for regular BS watchers. Daryl, though I love her loads, won't be able to carry the whole night on her own and will need solid back up if it is going to succeed. I'm saying this on behalf of Sky viewers as well as us freeviewers.

To keep negatives out of reviews means that you are probably not being honest!!

BTW it might be Bang Babes for me IF and ONLY IF Lori is on!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
28-05-2010 15:52
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Oh I am honest, but, when I'm negative I can be brutally honest. If I went 'no holds barred' on certain nights, I would have got myself shot for comments I could have made.

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2010 16:03 by Rogerbee.)
28-05-2010 15:55
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(28-05-2010 15:19 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  
(28-05-2010 07:47 )Big Boobies Wrote:  One small complaint;much too much advertising for "the brand new BSXtreme show;voiceovers split-screen and now full-screen! Please Cellcast stop it!

Quite right BigB!! However I would go further and say that in general there FAR too many voiceovers on all subjects and, I don't know whether you are Sky or Freeview, what is the point of advertising Xtreme on Sky if we don't even get it?

In general I think they should ban voiceovers, girls nipping on screen to interrupt the flow of another girls's section, girls going on the mike during a call, adverts for Xtreme (Sky) and reduce the OTT graphics!!

On this last point I noticed when scanning Paige's BSX stint from last night half the screen was taken up by bloody graphics. There should be NOTHING to distract us from such a sexy babe!!

Hi there. i actually watch on Freeview;I havent (and dont want) Sky! But I really think that this graphic and promotion thing has got out of hand recently! Last night was the worst I'd known it on BS1! Especially when Geri pops on or voices over advertising the "brand new service" which is now about a month old! But when the graphcs and boxes take up half of the viewing area of the screen so that you cant see the girl I think its just RIDICULOUS! I did try BSXtra once recently and was impressed till the bottom half of the screen was filled with text messages and things! I've decided not to try again;besides how "xtra special" is it now compared to "normal" BS1? I understand that originally it was a bit more "risque"! than BS1 or BS2 but last time I saw it it was even more boring and staid! So I probably wont bother again as for me BS1 (in the absence of BS2;please bring it back in place of Tameland!) is all I need! BUT PLEASE REDUCE THE GRAPHICS SO THAT WE CAN SEE THE GIRLS! AND STOP tHIS BLATANT ADVERTISING AND LOUD VOICEOVERS FOR "NEW" BSXTREME!its very unneccsary now;WE ALL KNOW IT EXISTS!Thanks very much.
28-05-2010 18:14
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Well said,

If I wrote a really frank review of certain nights, it would take up an entire screen and would probably be my last. That's why I like to save my reviews until I have at least had chance to sleep on it.

CHEERS!
28-05-2010 18:41
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

Wouldn't it be easier for you two to swap phone numbers and just call each other!Big Laugh
28-05-2010 18:47
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

It would be good if folk remembered the title of this thread. It can be easy to wonder off topic, and we have all been guilty of doing so. Keeping the thread for posts relating to Babestation reviews saves moderators time and effort and stops the need for them to split, move, or delete threads.

It can be difficult to write unbiased reviews, we all have favourite and not so favourite girls and things we don't like. I leave not so good moments to those that can comment on these without getting carried away. Hats off to those that do this for a living and can do reviews that reflect good and bad points in equal measure and without unfair bias. Thanks go to Big Boobies, Ally4Paige and indeed all those that make this a great thread.

There, a bit nicer than "SOD OFF!!" but hopefully serving the same purpose!

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2010 19:16 by Rogerbee.)
28-05-2010 19:02

Click here to watch Babestation TV