Welcome to the jungle,
Xtreme gets worse here every day,
They're doing bloody split screen now,
It's getting in the way!

Lolly hungers for what she sees,
She'll take it eventually,
We can see her tight thighs,
But we won't get them for free...

Seriously though, I did have a good night. It kicked off at 10 with lovely Daryl doing what she does best. Not overly keen on Louise so I watched Charlie Brooker instead. On my return to BS1 at 12, Daryl also returned to keep me happy. I flicked briefly to see naked Karina and Jada, but not for long. Daryl's 2-4-1 with Paige was a dream come true!! I kept my eyes open as long as I could to see Paige solo but was fighting a losing battle. Paige FB'd this morning to say that her back hurt, though it's a testament to what a trouper she is that none of us noticed.

Lolly will doubtless be insufferable tonight, but, at least we don't have to see her post midnight if we don't want to.

Hi there;yes I liked BS1 a lot last night;I love big boobs! PAIGE I thought was very good;despite her back;what a star! I presume Karina naked was on BSXtra;I dont remember it on BS1;she wasnt on till very late! Apart from the "over the top" promotion for BSXtreme I thoght it was an excellent show;I'm definitely keeping it! Thanks.
28-05-2010 10:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

RE: Babestation review thread.
Hi guys

I recorded the whole night of BS1 and BSxtra.

The DREADED split screen made its unwelcome comeback last night - will those B*****DS never learn? Most of the BSXtra show seemed to be Karina and Jada naked. Paige only made one appearance on either channel - what a waste!!

All in all it was a tad disappointing what with the appearance of LDM (why does she have to be on nearly EVERY night?) and the onscreen time allocated to each girl very uneven!! Therefore I will be deleting my recordings as soon as I have watched them in readiness for tonight's Elite show.

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
28-05-2010 15:08
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

(28-05-2010 07:47 )Big Boobies Wrote:  One small complaint;much too much advertising for "the brand new BSXtreme show;voiceovers split-screen and now full-screen! Please Cellcast stop it!

Quite right BigB!! However I would go further and say that in general there FAR too many voiceovers on all subjects and, I don't know whether you are Sky or Freeview, what is the point of advertising Xtreme on Sky if we don't even get it?

In general I think they should ban voiceovers, girls nipping on screen to interrupt the flow of another girls's section, girls going on the mike during a call, adverts for Xtreme (Sky) and reduce the OTT graphics!!

On this last point I noticed when scanning Paige's BSX stint from last night half the screen was taken up by bloody graphics. There should be NOTHING to distract us from such a sexy babe!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
28-05-2010 15:19
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(28-05-2010 15:19 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  what is the point of advertising Xtreme on Sky if we don't even get it?

Plenty of people have both Sky and Freeview, but watch the babe channels on Sky for all the obvious reasons. They wouldn't know about BSXtreme unless it was trailed on both platforms, although some might say lucky them!
29-05-2010 00:37
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Good morning everyone!

Well, could last night be described as 'How to totally cock up Babestation 101'!? Almost!

Freeview kicked off, or maybe snored off, with Louise Porter in gingham. I know it's easy to lose your sense of time on BS, but, surely even she must have realised that Over The Rainbow has finished and they've found their Dorothy! You're definitely not in Kansas now. Opening girls are meant to draw people in and stop them channel flicking to Duran Duran like I did. That's why Daryl is there, she gets your attention.

When I did come back I was pleased to see Camilla. What I wasn't pleased by was the dumb time limit on her. She was then replaced by Jada, she was also time limited and maybe worked herself a little too hard considering what she had to do later. Camilla then returned to be joined later by Ella who announced what they'd be doing post midnight, oh joy!

After midnight on BS1, the lovely (I mean that sarcastically!) Split Screen came back. We had Ella in the BS studio and Camilla in the dungeon. If you're going to have Camilla naked in there you put her on full screen! The camera work was terrible with poor Camilla disappearing off screen for much of the time. At one moment, the divide was so poorly placed, I was convinced that Ella's head was about to disappear up Camilla's backside!

When we eventually returned full screen to Camilla in the dungeon, another time limit appeared before she went back to the usual bed. It was here she stayed until Karina and Jada came back from downstairs and took over. At this point Louise had just finished her marathon section on Xtra and I was finally able to see Daryl. Finally, a chance for freeviewers to see her and for a bit of the way BS is supposed to be done. I stayed with her till Camilla came back, but, expecting more producer inspired lunacy I headed for the safety of my bed.

Will things improve tonight!? Tiffany is back, so, you be the judge! Oh, and bring back the jungle, she'll love it in there!

CHEERS!
(This post was last modified: 29-05-2010 10:55 by Rogerbee.)
29-05-2010 09:55
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(29-05-2010 09:55 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Good morning everyone!

Well, could last night be described as 'How to totally cock up Babestation 101'!? Almost!

Freeview kicked off, or maybe snored off, with Louise Porter. I know it's easy to lose your sense of time on BS, but, surely even she must have realised that Over The Rainbow has finished and they've found their Dorothy! You're definitely not in Kansas now. Opening girls are meant to draw people in and stop them channel flicking to Duran Duran like I did. That's why Daryl is there, she gets your attention.

When I did come back I was pleased to see Camilla. What I wasn't pleased by was the dumb time limit on her. She was then replaced by Jada, she was also time limited and maybe worked herself a little too hard considering what she had to do later. Camilla then returned to be joined later by Ella who announced what they'd be doing post midnight, oh joy!

After midnight on BS1, the lovely Split Screen came back. We had Ella in the BS studio and Camilla in the dungeon. If you're going to have Camilla naked in there you put her on full screen! The camera work was terrible with poor Camilla disappearing off screen for much of the time. At one moment, the divide was so poorly placed, I was convinced that Ella's head was about to disappear up Camilla's backside!

When we eventually returned full screen to Camilla in the dungeon, another time limit appeared before she went back to the usual bed. It was here she stayed until Karina and Jada came back from downstairs and took over. At this point Louise had just finished her marathon section on Xtra and I was finally able to see Daryl. Finally, a chance for freeviewers to see her and for a bit of the way BS is supposed to be done. I stayed with her till Camilla came back, but, expecting more producer inspired lunacy I headed for the safety of my bed.

Will things improve tonight!? Tiffany is back, so, you be the judge!

I'm glad I didnt record last night then;ALTHOUGH I do quite like LOUISE;I enjoyed her Thursday night and have kept my recording of that;with DARYL and PAIGE as well! I justy wish they'd give up on the split-screen though! Especially when the picture is so grainy! Please Cellcast SORT IT!
29-05-2010 10:17
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

(29-05-2010 10:17 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I'm glad I didnt record last night then;ALTHOUGH I do quite like LOUISE;I enjoyed her Thursday night and have kept my recording of that;with DARYL and PAIGE as well! I justy wish they'd give up on the split-screen though! Especially when the picture is so grainy! Please Cellcast SORT IT!

Actually Biggie, Louise's section on BS Xtra, was one of her better ones, if you like her that is!

CHEERS!
29-05-2010 10:21
Jam Da Man Offline

I just havent been interested at all this week. Sad
I've watched everything that I recorded but Nothing has stood out as being great.
The camera on bs1 for the past week has gone a bit funny (too... colourful?) Bsxtra's camera settings have stayed the same which I prefer.
Oh, bs1 after 5am was Camilla and Ella doing a near immobile 2-4-1 for 10 mins, then replaced by karina for 5 mins. Then she was joined by Jada til 5:30. Their section was a bit livlier, but then perhaps they were a bit worn out?
Ah well, onwards and upwards, as they say. Perhaps this coming week might be better. Smile

"The road to Good Intentions be paved with Hell"

29-05-2010 11:27
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Considering what Jada and Karina had been up to earlier that night, it doesn't surprise me that they were flagging towards the end. Onwards and upwards would be good. Either that or jump in a DeLorean and head back to mid March early April before things got messy. All girls, 4 channels and no ads, will we see these days again!?

CHEERS!
29-05-2010 13:36
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(29-05-2010 10:21 )Rogerbee Wrote:  
(29-05-2010 10:17 )Big Boobies Wrote:  I'm glad I didnt record last night then;ALTHOUGH I do quite like LOUISE;I enjoyed her Thursday night and have kept my recording of that;with DARYL and PAIGE as well! I justy wish they'd give up on the split-screen though! Especially when the picture is so grainy! Please Cellcast SORT IT!

Actually Biggie, Louise's section on BS Xtra, was one of her better ones, if you like her that is!

YEs but I dont usually record BSXtra as I really cant see what the show is supposed to be and the text graphics take over sometimes! AND I have really good lengthy footage of her from BS1 on Thursday;I think the best she's done for a long time with plenty of tit shaking,squeezing,bouncing,playing etc! I will keep it forever as YES I really love the girl;its a boob thing! thanks anyway.
29-05-2010 14:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV