babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Elise Offline
retired forever

RE: Babestation review thread.
(05-05-2010 12:55 )bytor Wrote:  I don't think I have ever seen anyone miss so much of the nights viewing as you do. You seem to be the unluckiest out there :-)
Paige did some of her hottest shows last night, with Georgie and pole dancing before bs2 went off air at 1am.
Ooooooh i hope the pole is still up for when i'm on next Big Grin
07-05-2010 03:27
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I hope so too and look forward to seeing you performing on it.
07-05-2010 05:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all;no problem last night! I recorded BS1 not realising that bS2 was back;BUT it was a fantastic show! It started with Candy and Zara in a (non-topless) 2-4-1 for about 10 minutes.Then Zara went solo for about 24 minutes and went topless;what lovely tits! Then DARYL was on for about 6 minutes going topless before being joined by PAIGE (SPLIT-SCREEN!) in a very good 2-4-1. DARYL was on the bed and went topless pulling her pants well down! and shaking her big tits. bUT PAIGE (in the office set;Partyland?) went braless and had her pants pulled down as far as she could without showing everything;ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC;BUT it should have been full-screen!This lasted for about 32 minutes;easily my best PAIGE footage to date!Then DARYL was back on solo for about 13 minutes still topless and shaking her lovely body and shaking her big tits again!Linsey was then on until after midnight going braless and shaking.Then PAIGE was on again full-screen apart from a brief;(14 minutes) 2-4-1 with Michelle in the middle. She was on for about 28 minutes as a cowboy;complete with hat and a caption;YEEAW PAIGE! She went braless and (again) pulled her pants well below her bum;but she stayed mostly on her front! She did use lots of oil on her bum though!and showed it off a lot by shaking it vigorously!!! Again a very good section by her!;well done PAIGE;havent you improved recently! Then DARYL came back on for about 1 hour and 4 minutes going braless and shaking nicely! Again she puled her pants well down! Linsey then followed her for about 45 minutes braless from the start.then Megan finished the show off in a section of nearly 2 hours and went braless and shook and bounced her lovely body! So I was really pleased with the show;PAIGE at her very best! I will keep my recording but would have liked to have seen more of "new girl" Zara.So work now but I'll be back later to read reports on "your" shows. Please let me know how PAIGE did on the other shows;especially BS2 which I understand was back on last night! Typical I nearly recorded it but "played safe" i somehow think (and hope) that I might have got the best PAIGE footage!!! Anyway bye for now;I'll see you all later.
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2010 07:43 by Big Boobies.)
07-05-2010 07:41
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

As BB said, BS2 is back on FV ch99 1.00am to 5.30am. None of my faves were on, so it was just a flashthrough and delete this morning. That's it!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
07-05-2010 08:07
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

(07-05-2010 03:27 )Elise Wrote:  Ooooooh i hope the pole is still up for when i'm on next Big Grin

I hope so too, otherwise it'll be mid July before I get a pole fix!

CHEERS!
07-05-2010 09:43
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

If LDM hadn't started off BS2 I may have hung around, as it was she did and I can't add anything more to my previous post. If she was shaking it's her age!

CHEERS!
07-05-2010 09:45
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Let me get this straight - is Partyland still on Freeview and Sky back to being deprived? If so, all I can say is B*****DS!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
07-05-2010 09:51
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Possibly, now BS2 is back on freeview one would imagine it's back on Sky too.

CHEERS!
07-05-2010 10:10
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

The only thing missing from BB's report was that the freeview show at 10pm was introduced at the very start by Cleo.
She was on screen at the same time as Candy and Zara for about a minute or so.
07-05-2010 11:36
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Oh yeah, she was too. My bad for forgetting.

CHEERS!
07-05-2010 11:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV