babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(04-05-2010 12:20 )Rogerbee Wrote:  Nice one Cellcast!!

Yes come on Cellcast SORT IT not just for us BUT for your EXCELLENT presenters!They are being messed around too much! Please look after them!
04-05-2010 19:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. I recorded BS1 till midnight,BSxtra till 01.00 then bS2 hoping to get a lot of PAIGE and GEORGIE solo footage.BUT it didnt really happen much;so I have deleted my recording!
BS1 started with Megan (for a change) who soon went braless and was on for about 35 minutes.Camilla thenreplaced her and was on for just under 1 hour going braless. Then Karina was on till my recording finished at midnight.
BSXtra started with Megan again going braless ;she was on for 34 minutes till joined by Jada and then Jada was on solo and went naked (as usual).
BS2 started with GEORGIE and Camilla for about 25 minutes both braless.Then GEORGIE was on solo for about 44 minutes braless and "being GEORGIE".PAIGE then joined her for about 30 minutes and pulled her pants down a bit(again now normal!) Then PAIGE was on solo BUT only for about 10 minutes! Then jada was on solo going naked and using cream!Camilla was then on (fully dressed") for about 55 minutes till she was joined by GEORGIE for about 5 minutes.They were both braless. Then GEORGIE finished the show off braless and doing her "usual" things.So quite a bit of GEORGIE,Megan,Camilla and Jada BUT not much of PAIGE! I washoping for much more;did Cellcast keep her on Partyland again? I hope not she (and us) really deserve better! As I said I was very disappointed and have deleted my recording already! BUT NO SPLIT SCREEN;HOORAY AND THANKS! I wonder what tonight brings forth;or PAIGE again on Thursday;hopefully much better!? Anyway work now;look forward to reading your reports later.Bye for now.
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2010 07:44 by Big Boobies.)
05-05-2010 07:43
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

Umm, BB, I hate to break this to you, but, what you thought was BS2 was in fact BS1!! BS2 no longer exists on Freeview. I hope you'll be as pissed off as the rest of us are when you realise this. I have no idea whatsoever what Cellcast are playing at and and have given up trying to work out what is going on in their heads, well, apart from messing with ours at any given opportunity that is!

I saw mostly what you did but gave up when Georgie went solo on BS1, partly as I was tired and partly as I was gutted!

CHEERS!
05-05-2010 08:15
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Well I'm a bit surprised at BigB's disappointment. Despite the night being a complete shambles regarding which channels were where, I thought it was not a bad night for Paige fans. Her 2-4-1 with Georgie was her raunchiest yet. Their reprise on PL was also quite sexy and fun (including intervention by a male member of the studio crew) and was even a bit friskier than normal for FV PL. This could have had something to do with the fact that the girls were evidently as confused as the rest of us about what channel they were on. It was referred to at several different times by Georgie and Jada as BS2.

(05-05-2010 08:15 )Rogerbee Wrote:  I have no idea whatsoever what Cellcast are playing at and and have given up trying to work out what is going on in their heads, well, apart from messing with ours at any given opportunity that is!

I think you're paying them a huge compliment by imagining that they're capable of having anything at all going on in their heads.
05-05-2010 09:11
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I did not know there was any problem with the channels last night until I saw some posts on the forum a few minutes ago. ch96 was BS1 ok until midnight and at midnight ch94 had Karina continuing on BS1 while Megan was on ch95 BSextra. I went to bed shortly after midnight and had set my recorder to record Partyland ch97 for a change. Everthing went well. It was quite a good show on Partyland. I started a new thread with a report and pics here because I thought the Sky viewers would have missed it.
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.ph...#pid508998
05-05-2010 12:35
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(05-05-2010 07:43 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Morning all. I recorded BS1 till midnight,BSxtra till 01.00 then bS2 hoping to get a lot of PAIGE and GEORGIE solo footage.BUT it didnt really happen much;so I have deleted my recording!
BS1 started with Megan (for a change) who soon went braless and was on for about 35 minutes.Camilla thenreplaced her and was on for just under 1 hour going braless. Then Karina was on till my recording finished at midnight.
BSXtra started with Megan again going braless ;she was on for 34 minutes till joined by Jada and then Jada was on solo and went naked (as usual).
BS2 started with GEORGIE and Camilla for about 25 minutes both braless.Then GEORGIE was on solo for about 44 minutes braless and "being GEORGIE".PAIGE then joined her for about 30 minutes and pulled her pants down a bit(again now normal!) Then PAIGE was on solo BUT only for about 10 minutes! Then jada was on solo going naked and using cream!Camilla was then on (fully dressed") for about 55 minutes till she was joined by GEORGIE for about 5 minutes.They were both braless. Then GEORGIE finished the show off braless and doing her "usual" things.So quite a bit of GEORGIE,Megan,Camilla and Jada BUT not much of PAIGE! I washoping for much more;did Cellcast keep her on Partyland again? I hope not she (and us) really deserve better! As I said I was very disappointed and have deleted my recording already! BUT NO SPLIT SCREEN;HOORAY AND THANKS! I wonder what tonight brings forth;or PAIGE again on Thursday;hopefully much better!? Anyway work now;look forward to reading your reports later.Bye for now.
I don't think I have ever seen anyone miss so much of the nights viewing as you do. You seem to be the unluckiest out there :-)
Paige did some of her hottest shows last night, with Georgie and pole dancing before bs2 went off air at 1am.
05-05-2010 12:55
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi guys

I managed to catch Paige's stint on BSxtra before I went to bed. I then was going to record BS1 from then until the end and BS2 from midnight until the end but was surprised that BS2 ended at 0100 then Partyland came on. Just as well I found this out or I would have missed one of Paige's performances!! By all accounts it seems to have been pretty raunchy by PL standards!!

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2010 13:13 by Ally4Paige.)
05-05-2010 13:13
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(05-05-2010 13:13 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Hi guys

I managed to catch Paige's stint on BSxtra before I went to bed. I then was going to record BS1 from then until the end and BS2 from midnight until the end but was surprised that BS2 ended at 0100 then Partyland came on. Just as well I found this out or I would have missed one of Paige's performances!! By all accounts it seems to have been pretty raunchy by PL standards!!

I don't think it was any raunchier than most PL content over the last few weeks/months and quite a bit less than some.
The only difference now, as far as I can tell, between PL and the others, at least for singleton performances, is that they have to keep their knickers on.

05-05-2010 13:30
Rogerbee Offline
Gone

I wish I'd caught Paige now but I was that knackered and disgusted I hit the hay. Never mind, there's always tonight......

CHEERS!
05-05-2010 13:33
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

one question, i was out last night.

did i miss anything major with georgie or was she still her usual great self.

by major i mean any great 2-4-1 or any movement lower of the panties.
05-05-2010 13:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV