Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
i cant see her leaving for bluebird as she seems to have forged a good friendship with caty cole , and we all know how she feels about bluebird.

and theres people who have joined the forum after you which 4000 plus posts, and remember you do post in the a-z section.
01-05-2010 19:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

i duno about deploying the wrong girls, its defiantly a talent to talk dirty for 5 hours a night and not get pissed off, or jaded and then to be able to hide it if it happens. thats why caty cole and camilla are 2 of the best. its 1 thing to get yer tits out for a mag but quite another to get em out on tv and have to interact with punters.

the reason i got pissed at BlueBird wasn't because they acquired elites talent, it was the smug way they went about it. so maybe, until jamie gets ridd of all potential bluebird signups and possible recruiting mole, he may not want to invest in more night girls that could be potentially poached. the reason i say this is they did put effort and cash into launching some girls only for then to jump ship.

but hey WHO KNOWS? Bounce

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
01-05-2010 19:35
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(01-05-2010 19:21 )chrislatimer Wrote:  they now have for night time shows

caty
mica
sophia
danielle
emma
dionne (only does 2 nights most weeks)
danica (does 1 night a week)
hazel (if shes still will them when she comes back from holiday)
kitty

and sporadic nights from michelle thorne thats 10 girls as you said . which obivously aint enough as there is times when some of them are on holiday are cant work.

jamie will get more girls in hes a master at finding talent he found sophia and look at the success shes had. hes discovered mica who is gonna be a huge star at whatever road she travels down.

Everything you say is true, but given the balance between days/nights staff needs, assuming total of 32 girls,they've got the balance all wrong.
Tonight's schedule suggests total man hours of 11 1/2 hours for 8 1/2 hour show, covering 3 channels ie 25 1/2 hours; Babestation when running 4 shows would have 6-9 girls on nights, every night without fail, but only nominal coverage on days.

01-05-2010 19:40
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(01-05-2010 19:28 )bombshell Wrote:  I've just noticed,and cant believe i am coming up to my 1000th post,which has made me realise i definitely spend too much time on here,gonna back off for a while.

Relax.....Rammyrascal is approaching his 10000th post. SurprisedSurprised

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2010 19:43 by RRROGER.)
01-05-2010 19:43
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

Jamie selling up to the feathered fiend?? Recruitment moles???

Hexit are you being commissioned to come up with a certain number of shoogly conspiracy theories today!!? Tongue
01-05-2010 19:43
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HEX!T Away
Retired

Bounce

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
01-05-2010 19:44
HEX!T Away
Retired

no m8 just you guys love em so i though id throw in a couple to give you something to chat about eeklaugh

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2010 19:46 by HEX!T.)
01-05-2010 19:45
rickhardo Offline
Evening!

(01-05-2010 19:43 )RRROGER Wrote:  Relax.....Rammyrascal is approaching his 10000th post. SurprisedSurprised

That's a good post about Rammy approaching his 10000th post.

I don't know where you magic pixies came from, but I like your pixie drink!
01-05-2010 19:49
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

(01-05-2010 19:49 )rickhardo Wrote:  
(01-05-2010 19:43 )RRROGER Wrote:  Relax.....Rammyrascal is approaching his 10000th post. SurprisedSurprised

That's a good post about Rammy approaching his 10000th post.

Just rechecked, it's now 9872 & I've repped him in advance for it !!!!
Thanks for yours...see your PM file.

01-05-2010 19:59
MARCCE Offline
Senior Poster

Ok, it's not great for a Saturday night but you can't overlook the fact that they've lost 3 girls who made regular appearances all within a short space of time. Gemma, Delta and Ashley would normally do 10-12 shifts between them over a week. That is a hell of a lot of hours to have to try to cover.

Before that happened they were reasoably well covered for the night shows.

At the moment, bringing in new girls is not going to be an easy job with Bluebird also doing the same. And as most of the smaller channels have been bought up already by Bluebird, with the girls from those channels apparently being part of the deals, there isn't an easily accessible amount of girls from that source either.

As I keep saying, Bluebird's move into this market changes the whole landscape of the babe channels. When they start broadcasting it looks like probably at least two thirds of all the available channels will either be owned or tied up to Bluebird.

You've already seen the impact on Elite and the number of girls that have suddenly left Babestation in the last week, presumably because of the tie up with Bluebird, only emphasises it.
01-05-2010 20:02