Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

chrislatimer Offline
Banned

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(01-05-2010 17:49 )Chilly Wrote:  
(01-05-2010 17:19 )Hexit Wrote:  then again the blue bird guy may have been telling the truth when he said jamie offered to sell up to em(bluebird's statement not mine), maybe he just doesn't see it as a worth while investment to get in new girls if he's looking to get out of the business. who knows.

Erm, is it possible you could give me the link to the post in which he said that, Hexit? Smile

hes said it a few times chillydog bluebird turnt them down for some reason, maybe jamie wanted to much money ?
01-05-2010 18:21
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

He made the claim in this thread
http://babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=19210&page=6

Quote:Elite asked us to buy them and we said no thanks.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2010 18:36 by tsurugi.)
01-05-2010 18:23
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Seems to me that a bunch of knobbrains are running things at Elite,website shows 19 girls on their roster (Sam Buxton/Carmen maybe dubious contenders), 17 girls in contention + 14 girls on Rammy's list + probably Reede Fox & best they can schedule for peak viewing time is a girl who will only work 3 hours, IF she turns up,+ one other to cover 9:00pm-5:30pm.
Live960 with about 7 girls on their books will almost certainly provide a more comprehensive programming for the night.

01-05-2010 18:40
sweetsugar007 Offline
Big Ass Lover

(01-05-2010 18:40 )RRROGER Wrote:  Seems to me that a bunch of knobbrains are running things at Elite,website shows 19 girls on their roster (Sam Buxton/Carmen maybe dubious contenders), 17 girls in contention + 14 girls on Rammy's list + probably Reede Fox & best they can schedule for peak viewing time is a girl who will only work 3 hours, IF she turns up,+ one other to cover 9:00pm-5:30pm.
Live960 with about 7 girls on their books will almost certainly provide a more comprehensive programming for the night.

Spot on!!! This annoys me big time as Elite have been my favourite babechannel over the last year or so. Whats up with them!!!

Spiderman,Spiderman,does whatever a Spider can!!!
01-05-2010 18:43
Rise Offline
L' énigme, elle est très belle

The Bluebird-manipulated Lovato affair knocked Elite off course and there's no question that things have been a bit odd ever since. Having said that, I never subscribed to the myth that Elite did everything better in the first place. (Plenty to moan about re lighting, sets, communication, camerawork etc and there always has been).

The bottom line is that the girl selection has been unsurpassable. The man just has a relentlessly golden touch and as a result gets away with being a bit shoogly in other areas because, when push comes to shove, it's all about the talent really.
01-05-2010 18:49
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

(01-05-2010 18:43 )sweetsugar007 Wrote:  
(01-05-2010 18:40 )RRROGER Wrote:  Seems to me that a bunch of knobbrains are running things at Elite,website shows 19 girls on their roster (Sam Buxton/Carmen maybe dubious contenders), 17 girls in contention + 14 girls on Rammy's list + probably Reede Fox & best they can schedule for peak viewing time is a girl who will only work 3 hours, IF she turns up,+ one other to cover 9:00pm-5:30pm.

Spot on!!! This annoys me big time as Elite have been my favourite babechannel over the last year or so. Whats up with them!!!

ermm they have lost 4 of their girls in a short period of time, and elite have never had the biggest night time line up anyway.

rogers got his numbers wrong as e lite have never had 14 girls that can do or are willing to donights.
01-05-2010 18:50
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

bingo !

elite have an abbundance of day girls (many of whom are topless models that won't do nights, go figure !) and yet a very small group of night girls that has just been made even smaller. of course it's gonna be tricky for a while, and obviously it'll be frustrating for us but we'll just have to wait 'til it's sorted and replacements are on board

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
01-05-2010 18:56
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

Hi Chris, the issue being that with nights being the biggest earner,today at some times 3 girls on Elite,supporting my knobbrain taunt that they seem incapable of deploying their staff to suit the market; assume from my stats 32 girls on books, reasonable to assume 15-20 would be night workers, in fact not even 10 at the moment, so either Elite are not deploying to suit or they're employing the wrong girls.

01-05-2010 19:04
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

they now have for night time shows

caty
mica
sophia
danielle
emma
dionne (only does 2 nights most weeks)
danica (does 1 night a week)
hazel (if shes still will them when she comes back from holiday)
kitty

and sporadic nights from michelle thorne thats 10 girls as you said . which obivously aint enough as there is times when some of them are on holiday are cant work.

jamie will get more girls in hes a master at finding talent he found sophia and look at the success shes had. hes discovered mica who is gonna be a huge star at whatever road she travels down.
01-05-2010 19:21
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(01-05-2010 19:21 )chrislatimer Wrote:  they now have for night time shows

caty
mica
sophia
danielle
emma
dionne (only does 2 nights most weeks)
danica (does 1 night a week)
hazel (if shes still will them when she comes back from holiday)
kitty

and sporadic nights from michelle thorne thats 10 girls as you said . which obivously aint enough as there is times when some of them are on holiday are cant work.

jamie will get more girls in hes a master at finding talent he found sophia and look at the success shes had. hes discovered mica who is gonna be a huge star at whatever road she travels down.

I hope he manages to keep hold of Mica,as apart from Hazel Mica is the only girl i stay up for now.

I've just noticed,and cant believe i am coming up to my 1000th post,which has made me realise i definitely spend too much time on here,gonna back off for a while.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
01-05-2010 19:28