babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

tsurugi Offline
Banned

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Oh man did someone ask precious paige to do something she wasn't comfortable with.
That could be anything from calling her "Dirty" to asking her to do an ass smoothie all over your face, something must be done about this i am outraged and this guy agrees with me.

[Image: 16066_72.jpg]
29-04-2010 17:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Winston Wolfe Offline
AKA "Mr. Black"

(29-04-2010 16:28 )bytor Wrote:  
(29-04-2010 01:39 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  BTW, does anyone know what happened to Paige on TS2, when her section was brought to a rather strange & abrupt end, including some 'interesting' facial expressions (bewilderment? disgust? exasperation?) etc. She said on the mic that she had just received what was, officially, the most bizarre request she has ever had. She didn't look too happy, at first, though she seemed to regain her composure, before leaving the screen with a few of her ‘distinctive’ laughs.

Paige mentioned to me that she did not want to speak about the call as it was quite sick and made her stomach turn thinking about it so it must have been extreme. Shame that there are sick bastards out there in society totally unsupervised.

Having them all delivered to Monster Joe's Truck & Toe would be a better option... Wink Big Grin

I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.
29-04-2010 17:16
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Coming off (if you'll forgive the expression!) at a tangent from this, I downloaded Hannahpet's video of the incident hoping that my hunch was correct and that I might get a bit more info. Well, my hunch was correct, but it didn't actually result in much more info.

My hunch was that not only has Sky not suffered the messed-up channel situation that was forced onto Freeview when BSXtreme was introduced, but it doesn't suffer the constant sledgehammer promos either. This can't be on the assumption that Sky viewers don't have Freeview, unless Cellcast are completely stupid, because that's by no means a given when many people have a second tv and anyone who has bought a new tv will have Freeview built into it. However, it does illustrate that they must know what a crap service BSXtreme is because they're not even trying to sell it to their own original core audience.

It also shows what little respect they have for both their Freeview audience and their girls. They give mics to the girls so they can talk to the viewers but now, most of the time, only Sky viewers get to hear more than just snippets of what the girls say because on Freeview as soon as they start to speak they get blasted off the air by a BSXtreme promo. (Which is what happened to Paige when she began talking about the above-mentioned event.)

I didn't think my opinion of BS management could get much lower but it's just about sunk without trace now.
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2010 18:44 by vila.)
29-04-2010 18:41
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I've noticed several times recently that a girl has started talking on the mic and is suddenly interupted by a BS Xtreme promo or an ad for the girls pics. It then returns to the girl talking on the mic and we have missed most of what she was saying.
I'm not certain it is deliberate, just another example of technical incompetance as is displayed fairly often on both Babestation and Bangbabes.
29-04-2010 18:55
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Sorry, Watcher, but it has to be deliberate. On every occasion it's too precisely timed to come in just as the gril starts to speak for it to be coincidence.

The picture ads come in when the girls are doing their change-over chat. This is also deliberate because sometimes the camera view comes back before the cameraman realises he's back on air and we get a few seconds of someone's feet or a bit of furniture.
29-04-2010 19:04
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

What happened to channel 951 Partyland tonight? All that's been broadcast is a black screen. Sad
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2010 03:27 by aceman65.)
30-04-2010 03:26
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

yet ANOTHER loss - now CLEO is off!!! what the fuck gives ? why on earth would she be leaving so soon after making such a big impact on nights ? the group of high quality bs performers is diminshing so quickly that i'm starting to suspect that bs is going under- maybe thats why they're not competing against bluebird- 'cause bluebird are buying them out

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
30-04-2010 03:34
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I'm beginning to suspect that Bluebird's agreement not to poach any BS girls was an easy gesture to make. Maybe they knew that very shortly there won't be any left to poach.

This is turning into a very miserable week.
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2010 03:40 by vila.)
30-04-2010 03:40
Donsman Offline
Senior Poster

(30-04-2010 03:34 )Freebird Wrote:  yet ANOTHER loss - now CLEO is off!!! what the fuck gives ? why on earth would she be leaving so soon after making such a big impact on nights ? the group of high quality bs performers is diminshing so quickly that i'm starting to suspect that bs is going under- maybe thats why they're not competing against bluebird- 'cause bluebird are buying them out

Freebird, got the same feeling, look at it this way, girls have been leaving a pleny this week ie Cleo ,Jasmine, Lori, Reede, Hannah, partyland finished on sky , theres is something a foot, as Bluebird need 7 channels its not rocket science, A buyout could be on the cards, mind you hope Cleo moves to a Elite, shes to good to not be on screen
(This post was last modified: 30-04-2010 06:30 by Donsman.)
30-04-2010 06:29
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

think thats why partylands gone been sold to bluebird so they have 949,950,951,952 nice in a lineup

guessing as people are leaving other channels to go to bluebird they are giving the bs girls offers they cant refuse. one good thing about these changes gonna save me a fortune in calls in fact if Paige and Ella go Cellcast wont be getting any more of my cash laughlaugh

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
30-04-2010 06:35

Click here to watch Babestation TV