Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(28-04-2010 22:20 )vila Wrote:  
(24-04-2010 20:38 )vila Wrote:  Anyone else have problems recording BS1 on Freeview last night? I got a perfect recording of Ch 96 10:00pm-12:00am but 5 hours of blank screen with a 'No Service' banner across the bottom for Ch 94 12:00am-5:00am. Huh annoyed

(24-04-2010 21:07 )vila Wrote:  I'm baffled. I'm sure I must have flicked onto it on my tv a few times during the night but I have nothing on my dvd recorder. Huh

Happened again last night, and this time I know that I watched bits of it on tv, so there's no reception problem. My recording is again 5 hours of black screen with a 'Ch 94 - No Service' banner at the bottom.

I've posted in the technical section, but does anyone here have any ideas?

If it happens again tonight and I miss out on recording Lori's last night I'll not be best pleased. annoyed

Oh, and did I miss anything last night during the times I wasn't watching live?

Not sure what might be causing your problems, but, to confirm, TS1 recorded fine for me.

As for missing anything, I have already deleted most of it.
29-04-2010 01:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(29-04-2010 00:57 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  At its best, BBF is much better than TS, IMO; it has been rather 'variable', of late, however. Sad

'At its best' - agreed, but its best only comes about every three months, and even when it does arrive it's usually only a half hour out of the two and a half broadcast. That's what I meant about not worth it. At least on BS we usually get a full night of reasonable, but not brilliant, entertainment. The really galling part is that every so often we get proof that BS could be really good every night, if only the plonkers behind the cameras would allow it to be.
29-04-2010 01:08
mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

(29-04-2010 00:57 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  
(28-04-2010 01:19 )vila Wrote:  [quote='Censorship :-(' pid='501805' dateline='1272412835']
Hopefully, it will mean the end of boring technical nudity, so beloved of Tamestation . . .

Huh Camilla, Stevie, Jada, Michelle, Karina, Cleo, Tiffany and Tammy are still there and now there's Elise too.

It's certainly bad news for Lori's Freeview fans. The two and a half hours of BB just isn't worth watching.

They barely even have Tammy on nights anymore, so hopefully with a few women gone, they will bring her back for crying out loud. Elise is a great addition indeed! Where are the rest of her videos? I'm surprised they haven't all been posted yet.
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2010 01:23 by mrmann.)
29-04-2010 01:21
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(29-04-2010 01:08 )vila Wrote:  
(29-04-2010 00:57 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  At its best, BBF is much better than TS, IMO; it has been rather 'variable', of late, however. Sad

'At its best' - agreed, but its best only comes about every three months, and even when it does arrive it's usually only a half hour out of the two and a half broadcast. That's what I meant about not worth it. At least on BS we usually get a full night of reasonable, but not brilliant, entertainment. The really galling part is that every so often we get proof that BS could be really good every night, if only the plonkers behind the cameras would allow it to be.

Personally, I rarely find much entertainment on TS, I'm afraid. If it weren't for the few babes on TS that I quite like, I probably wouldn’t bother watching it at all.

Even when mediocre, BBF is usually more entertaining, IMO. Of course, BBF can be downright poor (Tuesday’s show this week, for example). Wednesday’s show, though not great, was better than anything on TS, IMO.

BTW, does anyone know what happened to Paige on TS2, when her section was brought to a rather strange & abrupt end, including some 'interesting' facial expressions (bewilderment? disgust? exasperation?) etc. She said on the mic that she had just received what was, officially, the most bizarre request she has ever had. She didn't look too happy, at first, though she seemed to regain her composure, before leaving the screen with a few of her ‘distinctive’ laughs.
29-04-2010 01:39
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

(29-04-2010 01:39 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  BTW, does anyone know what happened to Paige on TS2, when her section was brought to a rather strange & abrupt end, including some 'interesting' facial expressions (bewilderment? disgust? exasperation?) etc. She said on the mic that she had just received what was, officially, the most bizarre request she has ever had. She didn't look too happy, at first, though she seemed to regain her composure, before leaving the screen with a few of her ‘distinctive’ laughs.

Someone probably asked her to remove the velcro from the insides of her knees.

29-04-2010 02:54
pfj Offline
Senior Poster

(28-04-2010 14:54 )LittleL Wrote:  Hi everybody!!
Hope your all good! Just dropping by to tell you it's my last night on Babestation tonight!! Would love it if you were all there to give me a good send off.. see you in a few hours!
LittleLori.xxxx

I saw you get completely mobbed just as the show ended! Never seen a send off like that before. I think it's fair to say they're really going to miss you @ Babestation.

Good luck with your next move, Lori.
29-04-2010 12:11
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

So two "ahem" slots free now Lori and Reede are moving so who will be first to enlighten us with the names of replacements.?

What did i miss?
29-04-2010 14:49
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

(29-04-2010 01:39 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  BTW, does anyone know what happened to Paige on TS2, when her section was brought to a rather strange & abrupt end, including some 'interesting' facial expressions (bewilderment? disgust? exasperation?) etc. She said on the mic that she had just received what was, officially, the most bizarre request she has ever had. She didn't look too happy, at first, though she seemed to regain her composure, before leaving the screen with a few of her ‘distinctive’ laughs.

Paige mentioned to me that she did not want to speak about the call as it was quite sick and made her stomach turn thinking about it so it must have been extreme. Shame that there are sick bastards out there in society totally unsupervised.
29-04-2010 16:28
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

Blimey she didnt get a pervy mac wearing fella on her phone did she.Heaven forbid.
Poor paigey waigey i really hope she gets over it so she can give her usual performance

What did i miss?
29-04-2010 16:37
biker200 Offline
Master Poster

Hey each to their own.I find shitting in someones mouth a turn off but some get turned on by it.So seeing as we live in a democracy and its a service then why should she not just go with the flow.

What did i miss?
(This post was last modified: 29-04-2010 16:50 by biker200.)
29-04-2010 16:49

Click here to watch Babestation TV