Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

catycoleuk Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
(22-04-2010 13:59 )bombshell Wrote:  As you can see Caty we all ignored that comment by cleowhatshisname,the rest of us appreciate greatly what you and the other girls do,ignore that post like us,great night last night by the way.

Thanks Bombshell, usually I would. But recently our threads have been hoarded by twats. If not Mr Bluebird then some other non-entity. It's a place for fans, simples! Heart

laugh xx
22-04-2010 14:04
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

(22-04-2010 14:04 )Caty Cole* Wrote:  
(22-04-2010 13:59 )bombshell Wrote:  [/color]

Thanks Bombshell, usually I would. But recently our threads have been hoarded by twats. If not Mr Bluebird then some other non-entity. It's a place for fans, simples! Heart

laugh xx

LMFAO......Summed up perfectly! Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2010 14:14 by Bluearmy71.)
22-04-2010 14:13
speedybert Away
Posting Machine

(22-04-2010 14:04 )Caty Cole* Wrote:  
(22-04-2010 13:59 )bombshell Wrote:  As you can see Caty we all ignored that comment by cleowhatshisname,the rest of us appreciate greatly what you and the other girls do,ignore that post like us,great night last night by the way.

laugh xx

Very well said Caty although one of the things that makes this forum good is that members freely express their opinions which don't always sit well with models/other members.However sometimes it has more to do with how that opinion is expressed.cloewhatshisname's post would hardly have won any awards for it's literacyBounceBounce

So it just comes across badly in the first instance.

Nice to hear that you feel Mr Bluebird Official is out of line too perhaps next time he turns up at Elite Towers bearing contracts you could always greet him with the contents of the toilet which has recently become mysteriously "blocked".Just a thoughtlaugh

If you can't say anything nice.....join the club!!
22-04-2010 14:18
raindog Offline
Apprentice Poster

(22-04-2010 13:54 )Caty Cole* Wrote:  
(22-04-2010 10:32 )cleowatch123 Wrote:  it boring channel all best girl have left the show get some girl quick or channel will lose it appeal

I work hard, as do all of the Elite girls, to try to put on a damned good show EVERY night I am in. There is but a handful of girls on all of the other channels who do the same. So this comment offends me. When you insult the people I work for, you insult me.

Caty Heart

Anyone who doesn't see that just isn't paying attention Caty - Having phoned you myself at 5 o'clock in the morning (!!) I can personally attest to it too Smile
Elite is usually the only station I bother watching these days for precisely that reason, the fact that you girls are the hottest too is a bonus.
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2010 14:25 by raindog.)
22-04-2010 14:23
skateguy Offline
Posting Machine

It's best just to ignore cleowatch123's (lee est's) post. He's been banned many times before for his troll posts, and will be once again shortly.

Flash the Gash...... ......Encrypted Shows...... ......Knickerless Daytime Clips...... ......Hotbox XXX...... ......Mic Left On Clips
22-04-2010 14:40
catycoleuk Offline
Junior Poster

(22-04-2010 14:18 )speedybert Wrote:  Very well said Caty although one of the things that makes this forum good is that members freely express their opinions which don't always sit well with models/other members.However sometimes it has more to do with how that opinion is expressed.cloewhatshisname's post would hardly have won any awards for it's literacyBounceBounce

So it just comes across badly in the first instance.

Nice to hear that you feel Mr Bluebird Official is out of line too perhaps next time he turns up at Elite Towers bearing contracts you could always greet him with the contents of the toilet which has recently become mysteriously "blocked".Just a thoughtlaugh

Bounce

OOOhhh I do like the controversy on here, don't get me wrong! laugh Opinions I am fine with, everybody has one. False statements don't sit quite as well with me however... Ashley left. Untrue. Best girls gone. Untrue etc etc. Just asking for trouble really.. lol Heart

As for a Bluebird contract - fortunately my happiness is not for sale. And thankfully the pittance he has been offering, I already exceed (and on my own terms.) Bounce

Love to have a bit o' banter with you lot though!! Keeps me entertained when I'm supposed to be reading a boring text (shh) Wink

lots of caty kisses xxx
22-04-2010 14:52
chrislatimer Offline
Banned

you go girl Bounce.

and your loyality to elite is quite wonderful to see.

and as you said theres nothing wrong with a bit of conterversey (if its done right)

glad your staying on elite though as it seems to be talior made for you.

oh and enjoy your show tonight (the gsl one)
22-04-2010 14:57
elitetvonline Offline
Senior Poster

(22-04-2010 14:52 )Caty Cole* Wrote:  Bounce

OOOhhh I do like the controversy on here, don't get me wrong! laugh Opinions I am fine with, everybody has one. False statements don't sit quite as well with me however... Ashley left. Untrue. Best girls gone. Untrue etc etc. Just asking for trouble really.. lol Heart

As for a Bluebird contract - fortunately my happiness is not for sale. And thankfully the pittance he has been offering, I already exceed (and on my own terms.) Bounce

Love to have a bit o' banter with you lot though!! Keeps me entertained when I'm supposed to be reading a boring text (shh) Wink

lots of caty kisses xxx

Well, there you go, that's the word from our very own Elite version of Royalty (the Scots were always meant to rule!). Her Majesty has spoken. Long live the Queen.xx Big Grin
22-04-2010 15:33
irishtender Offline
Banned

as this is a general discussion area for elite, im trying to find out why elite heave decided to remove the irish premium number, they had one up until last week and phoning the girls was quite easy. However they decided to remove it when they got the new graphics. Does any1 have any answers? I've pm'd elitetvonline (or jamie i think ye call him). However he decides to ignore, so now im not sure what else to do??
22-04-2010 16:02
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Well I have PM'd Elite several times, about different issues, with no responce.

But I have just discovered that they have two accounts :

http://www.babeshows.co.uk/member.php?ac...&uid=25095
http://www.babeshows.co.uk/member.php?ac...e&uid=7973

Can someone please tell me which one they use, so I can make sure they are actually getting my PM's.

Thanks.
22-04-2010 17:07