Certainly good to see Elite are still smiling. laugh

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
21-04-2010 21:42
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RRROGER Away
Posting Machine

RE: elite tv ?
(01-04-2009 13:11 )Sarah Wrote:  The show is to be more elitist than the other shows, or rather they want it more elitist in that they are head hunting. The studio sets are much improved & each girl is allowed to choose her own chair/sofa from a long list, making the girl much more comfortable in that she has more a part in Elite.

There is a list of girls they dont want & I have no doubt in due course they will have some of the best girls as the money is much better then the other shows & also it has to prove itself. Also there is a good bonus scheme, unlike the other channels.

I wish Jamie luck, Michelle's studio looks great & I ask you give them a chance to get off the ground.

Posted last year on day of Elite's launch, Sarah seems well qualified to comment, though it would be interesting to hear her opinion of current events, with some of Elite's "stars" defecting despite the above mentioned "perks"; as mentioned in other posts the reason for their defection may motivate Elite & other channels to redefine their parameters & improve things for everyone's benefit as Elite did when they started.
To qualify the above, some defections due to contractual obligations, but possibility of more defections from Elite (Danica???) & other channels to help launch Bluebird TV in June if pay & conditions are as good as suggested!!!

(This post was last modified: 22-04-2010 10:39 by RRROGER.)
22-04-2010 10:06
cleowatch123 Offline
Lee est

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
it boring channel all best girl have left the show get some girl quick or channel will lose it appeal

why have all best girls left show like anna,tommie jo

elite is seriously off the boil. website allows u to watch very little. kitty and sammy not doing any more nights and the same old same old every night. poor show!!
22-04-2010 10:32
Wazo Away
Mr Daniels

People move on its a fact of life you say they were the best girls that have left i say they were the ones i watched the least. People have different taste's Deal with it. I still think its the best channel going still has the best line up of girls going the best sets keep up the good Jamie an Elite your certainly not boring.

Bazinga!
(This post was last modified: 22-04-2010 12:12 by Wazo.)
22-04-2010 12:10
Bluearmy71 Offline
Army Of Blue

Is it just me or have Elite improved their camera's again? I was capping Mica last night and Lucy today and to me the quality of what I was viewing seemed fantastic!

If you have and its not my eyes playing silly buggers....thank you Elite.....it still doesn't make up for the hideous far too big spoil everything new graphics though! Wink
22-04-2010 13:08
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(22-04-2010 12:10 )Wazo Wrote:  People move on its a fact of life you say they were the best girls that have left i say they were the ones i watched the least. People have different taste's Deal with it. I still think its the best channel going still has the best line up of girls going the best sets keep up the good Jamie an Elite your certainly not boring.

I'll ask your opinion on this matter if/when Dionne leaves........ Wink

22-04-2010 13:14
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(22-04-2010 13:33 )coleraineboy Wrote:  elite is seriously off the boil. website allows u to watch very little. kitty and sammy not doing any more nights and the same old same old every night. poor show!!

I dont know which nights you have been watching,firstly if you had been anywhere near this forum recently you would know Kitty decided to leave Elite,Sammie if i remember did a night last week,and as for same old, same old,surely that applies to every channel,they all have their own stable of girls,personally i think Elite have put on some of the best nights recently,Delta/Mica/Dionne/Danielle/ Caty/Hazel and so on,babe channels are what they are.Huh

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
22-04-2010 13:50
catycoleuk Offline
Junior Poster

(22-04-2010 10:32 )cleowatch123 Wrote:  it boring channel all best girl have left the show get some girl quick or channel will lose it appeal

This is just plain rude and holds no merit. annoyed

I work hard, as do all of the Elite girls, to try to put on a damned good show EVERY night I am in. There is but a handful of girls on all of the other channels who do the same. So this comment offends me. When you insult the people I work for, you insult me.

Moreover, you will - indeed - see more of one girl over another. That is because it is an economy - the more revenue a girl brings in, the more frequently she will be used. Apply this to your opinion of "all the best girls have gone" and ask yourself how much of them you saw on nights anyway.

Obviously, we will give girls a chance, and train them and encourage them. Inevitably, you cannot flog a dead horse.

Ashley will be a loss on a personal basis for a lot of the people at Elite - she is a lovely person and wonderful to work with. However, Ashley is still weighing up her options and has not yet steadfastly agreed to any contract, either with Elite or Bluebird.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but don't come on her to bash out a few non-truths.

Have a great day everybody, I'm back on at the weekend with some seriously hot action awaiting me .. in the form of Miss Mica Martinez Big Grin

Caty Heart
22-04-2010 13:54
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

As you can see Caty we all ignored that comment by cleowhatshisname,the rest of us appreciate greatly what you and the other girls do,ignore that post like us,great night last night by the way.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
22-04-2010 13:59
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Well said Caty Cole!!! Big Grin
22-04-2010 14:02