Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

lazercutgold Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Five on screen are to many as soon as u start viewing and getting too like one girl before you know it there gone off set and the next girl comes on set every 30 minutes or so !A little moan but o well what do u think!

Bombshell hope u understand my language better now !
27-02-2010 13:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(27-02-2010 13:57 )lazercutgold Wrote:  Five on screen are to many as soon as u start viewing and getting too like one girl before you know it there gone off set and the next girl comes on set every 30 minutes or so !A little moan but o well what do u think!

Bombshell hope u understand my language better now !

Sometimes this forum puzzles me,they are either complaining about the fact that Elite only had two girls on some nights,they were hearing there is to many,if Elite's record is anything to go by it will probally change anyway,if not i for one will be ecstatic,as they are my favourite babes especially Hazel,and leaves plenty of scope for some 2-4-1'sTongue

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
27-02-2010 14:05
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(27-02-2010 11:48 )Freebird Wrote:  does anyone have any idea how exactly elite are gonna use 5 girls tonight ? seems 1 or 2 too many.

I can't say exactly, and not that I watch Elite MUCH but I would think that if tonight is going to be 2-4-1 for most of the night, bearing in mind Caty's comment elsewhere on here, that tonight is gonna be big, & which the line-up of 5 girls would definately allow and probably suggest. I would think that one would start on one channel with another on the other channel starting about 30 mins later, this would allow 1 girl to be on a break for 1/2 hr (an Elite norm) and then taking over on the other channel from one of the other girls, it would be relay style. This would in effect give two 2-4-1s in the hour with 3 girls being used. Elite's 2-4-1's tend to be about 1hr or so long, so my scenario would mean that no girl would be on screen longer than 2 hrs in any one go. Although that may seem long for any one girl it has been done before when there has only been 1 girl on through the night. Anyway that's just my thoughts on it, I'm sure that 2-4-1 scenes are definately in the script for tonight, whichever way Elite decide to attack it is anyone's guess. Who knows there may even be a 3-4-1 somewhere if we concentrate all of our thoughts together and aim them towards Elite Towers. Now that would be a first. Happy viewing everyone!!!!

Becky's websites... http://www.beckyrobertsonline.com/
http://officialbeckyroberts.com/tour/
27-02-2010 16:03
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(27-02-2010 11:38 )bombshell Wrote:  Just seen another video of Carmen on Babe Videos she was really hot was'nt she,i have never seen the raved about Hazel and Emily 2-4-1's either,you long term viewers would you say Elite is as good now,or was it better back then.

There are some excellent Emily/Hazel vids on here in Emilys Caps & Vids I think which are pretty hot. Office & Alleyway sets I think they are, well worth downloading. I think Elite was very good then, as they are now. Emily & Hazel's 2-4-1s are amongst the very best I've seen and certainly helped Elite's reputation become what it was/is. At the moment although Elite certainly deliver at the weekend, the week nights can sometimes be a little inconsistent unfortunately, but again this is fast improving. If they get that sorted then they will without doubt be unbeatable in terms of viewing. Then they need to sort out their PR side i.e get the ever changing schedule right. That's the hard one though because if they put one out, 2 days later it's shot due to "illness" etc or if they don't put one out then people say "Where's the schedule gone, Oh Elite can't be bothered letting us know who's gonna be on" Damned if they do, Damned if they don't.
Whilst I'm at it though, talking of PR, something that got me over the past week or two :- There's been a LOT of praise on here for Elite in terms of 2-4-1s, individual praise for girls & also concern for them as well, with not a great deal of criticism. Only in respect of the schedule & someone going early yesterday, has that been raised, the latter was directed more at the individual anyway. Now I'm not advocating that Elite should thank posts individually, but on the odd occasion it would be good to see a post from someone at Elite thanking the posters for their kind words/good comments, afterall not many nights pass without seeing the name logged in. The forum is possibly the biggest source of feedback, I would imagine, to Elite & some acknowledgement of that occasionally would in my opinion go towards further improving the image of Elite. This is only an observation and I don't mean to cause offence or upset on either side, but it's a two way thing going on here isn't it ?

(This post was last modified: 27-02-2010 23:08 by Rael 74.)
27-02-2010 16:53
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Have to agree Rael,would'nt go amiss for Elite to say thats a good idea,or maybe yes we could give that a try,or even what the hell has it got to do with you,at least we would know they are listening,the one thing that has always irked me,is when you have only two girls on one is usually on both channels for sometime,then you switch over to see if the other girl is on to find there she is,she could have just come on but for all you know she could have been on for ages,they dont let you know

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
27-02-2010 17:17
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

(27-02-2010 17:17 )bombshell Wrote:  the one thing that has always irked me,is when you have only two girls on one is usually on both channels for sometime,then you switch over to see if the other girl is on to find there she is,she could have just come on but for all you know she could have been on for ages,they dont let you know

Agree 100% with that point. I tend to use the webstream to let me know on that one, but it would be nice to know from the tv, which is usually slightly ahead of the webstream, that way you don't miss the handover on the other channel if you want to record the set from the start. Just to help you out tho, Elite breaks are usually not much adrift of 20-25 mins when 2 or 3 girls are on at night, most sets being in the region of 45mins. There are a few variations but generally it's the case.

(This post was last modified: 27-02-2010 20:03 by Rael 74.)
27-02-2010 17:32
stueyboy Offline
Posting Machine

Smile RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
Good points Rael - Elite obviously realise this Forum gives them regular feedback and is a source of FREE market research. So I would have thought some better communication would be reasonable.

You rarely see posts from EliteTVOnline, maybe just once or twice per week? Perhaps it's a problem of the time taken to make frequent posts ("time is money") but it doesn't take long to write 2 or 3 quick sentences.

One example was last Friday 19th Feb - when Danica was ill, Elite made a post advising us of that, and then asked us some questions about what we might like to see outfits/sets wise. But then that was it, there was no follow up to people's suggestions Sad

Generally it would be great to have more communication from Elite on this forum - you never know, they might find it really helps them too Smile
27-02-2010 17:43
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Not trying to be over critical here, but can you honestly say that any of the producers, or PR people have even once clicked on the thanks button?

Now I've only been through a fraction of the posts on this forum, and I haven't spotted one. It does not take a lot of effort to thank someone if you like a post, or a comment within the post.

At least that way you can gauge if your idea's and suggestions are being acknowledged.

I would even like the models themselves to utilise this more often, as I know some do, and it is very welcome. But there are quite a lot of models who are members of this forum, who never post or thank anyone.

Well gripe over, looking forward to the five girl special tonight.Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
(This post was last modified: 28-02-2010 06:57 by aceman65.)
27-02-2010 20:57
Rael 74 Away
Posting Machine

Doesn't look like we're gonna get the 2-4-1 fest like some of us hoped (me especially). No Caty or Delta as promised by the ever correct Elite schedule, at least we've got Nurse Sophia with her new patient Ashley Emma to hopefully kick things off for the night.Big GrinTongueBig GrinTongue

28-02-2010 01:00
Chilly Away
Posting Machine

Let's face it, we all knew it was too good to be true. Elite's schedule strikes again! Big Grin
28-02-2010 01:22