Thread Rating:
  • 189 Vote(s) - 2.97 Average

Elite TV / Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Elite Tv Schedule (reference only)
saw danica today but she has gone home ill so its just sophia and danielle

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 26-02-2010 22:08 by Rammyrascal.)
26-02-2010 22:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aceman65 Offline
Cappers Union

Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
I'm sorry, but Elite TV might as well not bother with a schedule, at least until they can actually confirm is contents.

Is Mica still on for tonight? or is last nights promise of a shower as reliable as their schedule.annoyed

They would be the type of company that would organize a pork barbecue for a bar-mitzvah, and wonder why nobody turned up.Huh
26-02-2010 22:23
dibs2k9 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite Tv Schedule (reference only)
i really am losing patience with danica for such a fit girl she doesnt half get ill a lot just so disapointing been lookin forward to see danica and again no show
26-02-2010 22:23
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

RE: Elite TV - General Chat & Discussion
I see the comeback of the Elite 'alleyway set' tonight, and it seriously makes me question, why bring it back now? have they seen the weather outside?
Don't know about London - but where i am it's been shitting down with rain no stop, pretty much all day.
Makes you think with the terrible weather we have been experiencing - and the worst winter in a long time why are they using the alleyway now, you would think we would see the comeback of the alleyway in March, April? or sometime when this damn weather gets better..

The top priority is the babes health and wellbeing - and this time of year is bad enough for people getting ill and sick, you can't risk the babes getting ill by sticking them outside half naked, because i don't want any of the babes... most notably Mica getting ill. As Elite is pretty much the only Channel i watch thesedays, as i've given up on the rest and there repetative boring ways..
I don't want Elite to suffer with any babe losses, as it's the Top channel by a country mile Smile

(This post was last modified: 27-02-2010 02:08 by Josh187.)
27-02-2010 02:06
tsurugi Offline
Banned

No chance of mica getting ill she hardly took any clothes off ;-)
Looks more of a corridor than an alley, really don't think jamie would risk his girls health just for viewing pleasure.

Nice to see the girls in normalish clothes, need more segments of the girls in jeans and hoody's in the alleyway "chaving" it up.
Just a shame delta is not on.
27-02-2010 02:18
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

Just seen another video of Carmen on Babe Videos she was really hot was'nt she,i have never seen the raved about Hazel and Emily 2-4-1's either,you long term viewers would you say Elite is as good now,or was it better back then.

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
27-02-2010 11:38
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

does anyone have any idea how exactly elite are gonna use 5 girls tonight ? seems 1 or 2 too many.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
27-02-2010 11:48
HEX!T Away
Retired

pretty simple 2 4 1 on both channels and a girl being swapped out every 15 mins, or 3 on, 2 off, or maybe they will do what babestation do give a girl half an hour then you dont see her for another 2

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
27-02-2010 13:15
lazercutgold Offline
Senior Poster

Five on screen are to many as soon as u start viewing and getting too like one girl before you know it there gone off set and the next girl comes on set every 30 minutes or so !A little moan but o well what do u think!

Bombshell hope u understand my language better now !
(This post was last modified: 27-02-2010 13:57 by lazercutgold.)
27-02-2010 13:17
bombshell Offline
Hazel Nut

(27-02-2010 13:17 )lazercutgold Wrote:  5 girls are to many as sone as u get in to one girl opps ther off screen untill i dont kno when lol lil moan but o well wht u think!

If i understood what you were saying,maybe i could reply

Its so good to be insane
nobody asks you to explain
27-02-2010 13:50