babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Babestation review thread.
I recorded BS2 last night + last half hour of BS1. Just played it back, and I don't think I missed much. No nudity at all on BS2, even Reede (borrowed from her BS1 show) appeared twice, but didn't take her knickers completely off.

Kelly appeared for a short slot with her new hair, and I don't remember if Cleo went completely topless (has it come to that? Huh ) I've already deleted the show from my hard drive. btw, it sounds like Cleo has just had a boob job?

Last half hour of BS1 was THE NAKED REEDE SHOW - need I say more?

BIG BOOBIES - you need to buy a DVD recorder with a recordable hard drive. They are not that expensive, and it saves the problems of DVDs not being formatted correctly. High Speed Dubbing is handy too, as (if you've recorded something you want to keep) you can transfer data from your hard drive to DVD as a background process at 4x speed! Cool

No offence, but you guys need to start living in the 21st century!

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
17-12-2009 09:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ultramantis Black Away
Account Closed

(15-12-2009 21:08 )pm74 Wrote:  I have to agree Georgie was a great addition up for a laugh (and a spanking!)
fitted in so well and didn't want to go home!

I was not so concerned about her boobies as seems clear she is keen to show all when she is on nights full time

I appear to be in the majority, as I found Georgie pretty annoying. I am sure I will probably warm to her, but I thought she added little on the mic, and her laugh was doing my head in.
17-12-2009 14:26
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(17-12-2009 09:38 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  I recorded BS2 last night + last half hour of BS1. Just played it back, and I don't think I missed much. No nudity at all on BS2, even Reede (borrowed from her BS1 show) appeared twice, but didn't take her knickers completely off.

Kelly appeared for a short slot with her new hair, and I don't remember if Cleo went completely topless (has it come to that? Huh ) I've already deleted the show from my hard drive. btw, it sounds like Cleo has just had a boob job?

Last half hour of BS1 was THE NAKED REEDE SHOW - need I say more?

BIG BOOBIES - you need to buy a DVD recorder with a recordable hard drive. They are not that expensive, and it saves the problems of DVDs not being formatted correctly. High Speed Dubbing is handy too, as (if you've recorded something you want to keep) you can transfer data from your hard drive to DVD as a background process at 4x speed! Cool

No offence, but you guys need to start living in the 21st century!

Hi there. To be honest its the first time I've had this problem;I think it was a faulty disc. I usually try them out by recording anything before i set up my machine but last night I did'nt. Never mind;it looks like I missed just an ordinary show;thank goodness. So did PAIGE appear at all or was she just on Partyland and/or BSXtra? Anyway my son isn't home until tomorrow so I should be able to record something tonight;depends whose on though!
(This post was last modified: 17-12-2009 16:47 by Big Boobies.)
17-12-2009 16:46
Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

Hi Big Boobies

Paige did start at 2100hrs and appeared on BSxtra and Partyland (as did Cleo) but not on BS1 (Cleo did appear once on BS1). Idon't know about BS2 for Paige or Cleo although I think it unlikely.

FYI Cleo is not back until New Year.

Hope this helps.

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
17-12-2009 17:07
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(17-12-2009 17:07 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Hi Big Boobies

Paige did start at 2100hrs and appeared on BSxtra and Partyland (as did Cleo) but not on BS1 (Cleo did appear once on BS1). Idon't know about BS2 for Paige or Cleo although I think it unlikely.

FYI Cleo is not back until New Year.

Hope this helps.

Thanks very much for that. I didnt miss much then by the sound of things.It looks like PAIGE was just on BSXtra and Partyland as usual;probably not on Parytyland much anyway;one section last time I recorded her(Freeview anyway).Thanks again;I hope to record something tonight;I'd like to see ROSIE LEE again. I know CAMILLA is off until tomorrow but dont know otherwise whos on. See you later.
17-12-2009 17:16
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How did we do last night? I recorded BS2 plus the last 30 minutes of BS1 and Party People.That way I saw all of the girls listed last night. BS2 had Dionne,MICHELLE MOIST,Lolly,Yvette and Karina.It was reasonable;I "suffered" Yvette twice and Dionne once. Karina did her solo section dressed as a maid;a bit different and very nice! MICHELLe was on twice on her own and once on a 2-4-1 with Lolly. In one of her sections MICHELLE went naked as she usually does now. I was surprised how restrained Lolly was;although it was her first night !Yvette and Dionne were just their normal selves.On BS1 I saw Alex very briefly for 1 minute and then Dionne (again) for the whole of the last section. Ella Jolie then appeared on Party People looking lovely as usual.So not a bad show ;but not particularly brilliant either.Needless to say I've deleted it already. I suspect BS1 was more "raunchy"?as it often is these days! Anyway work now;I look forward to reading your reports later if I manage to get on here again.As I said yesterday my son comes home from university today until the middle/end of January.This means that I can only come on here at odd times when he's not around! Please keep posting on here and I will catch up as and when I can.Please also post on the Who's on the channels tonight? thread as this is very useful. i can then decide whether to record anything if I'm able to one evening.It looks like CAMILLA is back tonight so if I record anything it'll probably be BS2 again.PAIGE and CAMILLA on Saturday;Partyland? Anyway off to work now;keep up the good work;you're a great bunch of guys.Thanks for your help,input and knowledge.See you sometime!
(This post was last modified: 18-12-2009 08:49 by Big Boobies.)
18-12-2009 08:45
tapit54 Offline
Posting Machine

From what I saw of the Michelle/Lolly 241 section, the cameraman bottled it (no surprise there) as soon as the 2 babes started to have a snog. We were treated to the camera moving away from the action and focusing on anthing but where it should have been pointing.
Compare this to what Ani & SJ were up to on Babeworld on 908 last night when they were doing their version of a 241 - there was no problem showing them in action.
BS need to grow a pair of balls and get with the action.
18-12-2009 09:15
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I saw about 30 minutes of Lolly Badcock live at midnight on BS1. She looked very good. I did not recognise her immediately. I had not seen her since she was on Partyland, way back in April, before she went to Bangbabes.
I also recorded BSX last night. I've not seen that for over a month. Just watched most of it this morning. On it were Geri, Dionne, Ella, Alex, Michelle, Yvette and Karina. There was a fairly long session with Geri and Yvette chatting together which was very entertaining.
Another new word for the English language from Yvette, "pantage". She was talking about one of the girls having no knickers on and described it as zero pantage. Smile
The 2-4-1 session with Michelle and Lolly was mentioned and if I had been watching live, I would have switched over to it. From the post by tapit54, I might not have missed much. No pics or vids of it have been posted by anyone yet.
18-12-2009 12:33
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Although tapit54 is correct about some of the camera movement and there was a lot of obvious interference from off camera, the end result of the three Lolly/Michelle 2-4-1s shown on Freeview last night (one each on BS1, BS2 and PL) were a slight cut above the usual timid stuff. Even on PL Michelle managed to tug Lolly's nipple with her teeth (albeit with an evident comment from off camera).

Can anyone with Sky tell us if there was any 2-4-1 activity pre-Freeview and, if so, was it any better? I remain totally baffled by Cellcast's absurd obsession about banning kissing on Freeview.
18-12-2009 18:11
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(18-12-2009 18:11 )vila Wrote:  Although tapit54 is correct about some of the camera movement and there was a lot of obvious interference from off camera, the end result of the three Lolly/Michelle 2-4-1s shown on Freeview last night (one each on BS1, BS2 and PL) were a slight cut above the usual timid stuff. Even on PL Michelle managed to tug Lolly's nipple with her teeth (albeit with an evident comment from off camera).

Can anyone with Sky tell us if there was any 2-4-1 activity pre-Freeview and, if so, was it any better? I remain totally baffled by Cellcast's absurd obsession about banning kissing on Freeview.

The girls were kissing one another on freeview BSextra last night.
18-12-2009 21:14

Click here to watch Babestation TV