Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Ally4Paige Offline
I luv Paige!!!!!

RE: Babestation review thread.
Hi Big Boobies

I don't about you but I intend recording the whole of Partyland for Paige and waiting to see which channel Lori appears on and recording all that.

Hope this helps!!

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGE

ON A MISSION TO ERADICATE BLACKBOXITUS FROM OUR TV SCREENS FOREVER!!
15-12-2009 13:34
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(15-12-2009 13:34 )Ally4Paige Wrote:  Hi Big Boobies

I don't about you but I intend recording the whole of Partyland for Paige and waiting to see which channel Lori appears on and recording all that.

Hope this helps!!

Ally aka ALLY4PAIGE

Yes but I can only record one channel;I think I might record BS2 till 01.00 (hopefully) and then the whole of Partyland and hope that PAIGE doesnt appear on BS1/BS2 instead of Partyland! I presume she wasnt any more daring on BS1 last night! I havent heard anything spectacular happened;and I think it would have appeared on here if it did. I presume LORI was the "naked" girl on BS1 as wel as BS2?.
15-12-2009 20:33
cdm79 Offline
Master Poster

(15-12-2009 20:33 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Yes but I can only record one channel;I think I might record BS2 till 01.00 (hopefully) and then the whole of Partyland and hope that PAIGE doesnt appear on BS1/BS2 instead of Partyland! I presume she wasnt any more daring on BS1 last night! I havent heard anything spectacular happened;and I think it would have appeared on here if it did. I presume LORI was the "naked" girl on BS1 as wel as BS2?.

You should ask for a twin tuner PVR for xmas BB. You won't have to make as many (usually wrong Tongue ) choices!

Back on topic, I recorded BS:Xtra last night purely to see Georgie from the day show. I think she'll be a great addition to the night shows, seems up for a laugh and was pretty good on the mic. Without wanting to go over old ground (sorry alanafan), it was a shame she didn't go topless. She was more than willing, but the producers thought otherwise. I missed the hand bra moment, it must have happened between when I went to sleep at midnight and when the show started on Freeview at 1.00. Just my luck. By the way, Georgie said she's starting the night shows next month.
(This post was last modified: 15-12-2009 20:53 by cdm79.)
15-12-2009 20:47
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

I have to agree Georgie was a great addition up for a laugh (and a spanking!)
fitted in so well and didn't want to go home!

I was not so concerned about her boobies as seems clear she is keen to show all when she is on nights full time
15-12-2009 21:08
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Here's a silly thought I had watching Karina last night, I thought that when she handed over to Lori that she looked a bit like an older sister of Paige, just wondered if any one else noticed or is it just me.
15-12-2009 21:43
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there guys. Not good news last night. My new modem wasnt connected properly so couldnt access this site. I took a chance and recorded Partyland for PAIGE.She was only on once but was lovely as usual.BUT I saw SYDNEY;what a lovely busty lady. Also saw Dani,DARYL MORGAn another busty girl,Candy and MICHELLE MOIST.Although PAIGE was only on once I thought she looked lovely as usual showing off her lovely arse. All the girls did very well despite it being "tame" Partyland;even the 2-4-1s were tame.I think I should have recorded BS2 for LORI;did she slip at all. And did PAIGE appear on BS1/BS2 last night as she was only on Partyland for one section of 39 minutes? Anyway work now;see you all again tonight. Bye for now.
16-12-2009 09:00
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(16-12-2009 09:00 )Big Boobies Wrote:  ...And did PAIGE appear on BS1/BS2 last night as she was only on Partyland for one section of 39 minutes?

Not sure about BS1/BS2, but PAIGE was on BS-xtra for a full screen solo phone in.

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2009 11:45 by PersonaNonGrata.)
16-12-2009 11:45
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there .I'm back on. So whats happened to your reviews of the shows? I would still like to know where PAIGE spent most of last night;surely not just BSXtra? I recorded Partyland (her usual home!) and she was only on for one section of 39 minutes. Did she actually appear on BS1 again or even BS2? I really wish that I had recorded BS2 as I would have seen LORI naked again.Was she just on BS2 (as usual) or did she stray to BS1? I presume STEVIE stayed on BS1(and went naked) as she usually does. Sorry but I'd like to know. Anyway not long now until tonights shows. See you later.
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2009 21:30 by Big Boobies.)
16-12-2009 21:29
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(16-12-2009 21:29 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Hi there .I'm back on. So whats happened to your reviews of the shows? I would still like to know where PAIGE spent most of last night;surely not just BSXtra? I recorded Partyland (her usual home!) and she was only on for one section of 39 minutes. Did she actually appear on BS1 again or even BS2? I really wish that I had recorded BS2 as I would have seen LORI naked again.Was she just on BS2 (as usual) or did she stray to BS1? I presume STEVIE stayed on BS1(and went naked) as she usually does. Sorry but I'd like to know. Anyway not long now until tonights shows. See you later.

I can't give you a full review, as I only saw bits of it (apart from the STEVIE sets which I recorded.) I'm sure LORI did do a slot on BS1 (as well as BS2), STEVIE started off on BS2 doing a non-naked 2 girl set with Michelle, then moved to BS1 for two hours worth of her normal nekkid shinanigans (together with a few minor gash slips) Important I didn't see much of PAIGE, although she was on BS xtra for quite a while.

I'm not staying up to watch it tonight, I shall just record BS1 on my DVD hard-drive and review it in the morning.

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
(This post was last modified: 16-12-2009 22:04 by PersonaNonGrata.)
16-12-2009 22:03
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How did you get on last night? Better than me I suspect! I was going to record BS2 and the last 30 minutes of BS1 hoping to see KELLY,Candy,Cleo and PAIGE who I didnt realise was on until just before bedtime.I wasnt too worried about Dionne,Reede,Megan or Alex. So I set up my dvd recorder and put in a new dvd.When I checked this morning no recording;apparently the dvd hadnt been formatted properly. But last night my machine gave every indication that it had formatted it correctly.Bugger......technology!
So I bet I missed a good show as I usually do when my technology lets me down! So who would I have seen on BS2 and the last part of BS1;I bet I missed out on KELLY;I havent seen her for ages;she's usually on the "wrong" channel! I really need recent footage of her with her "new" hair colour.It would have been good to see PAIGE as well but guess that she was hidden away on BSxtra and/or Partyland as usual. As for Reede although I like her I guess that she was on BS1 (THE NAKED REEDE SHOW!) as she usually is. I decided on BS2 in order to see more girls! It usually works for me as often the BS2 sections can be shorter anyway. I presume Cleo did'nt get completely topless last night although from what she said on here last night it will happen soon;I really like her body and what she does with it! Her accent is lovely as well! Anyway I look forward to your reviews to find out how good the show was that I missed.I should be back on here tonight at some stage if only to see who's on tonight. BUT as my son is home from university tonight until the middle/end of January! my time on here will be severely limited. Please keep things up to date so that I can catch up when I'm able to. Please particularly keep posting on the Who's on the channels tonight? section ;this will be useful so that I can decide whether to record a show or not if I'm able to. So bye for now and keep up the good work;I will be on (hopefully) from time to time to see whats happening. thanks as usual for your help info and friendship. You're a great bunch of guys!
17-12-2009 08:39

Click here to watch Babestation TV