babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

mr mystery Away
Account closed by request

RE: Babestation review thread.
(30-11-2009 20:36 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Forgot to ask earlier! Did any nudity happen last night on BS1 (The Original Naked Channel)?.

Both Michelle and Reede went naked ,both were very good

Life is short . Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile .
30-11-2009 20:58
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I was a couple of minutes late turning on my bedroom tv for the start of the show at midnight last night. Imagine my surprise. It was Sydney JJ from the sexstation online webshow doing 2-4-1 with Stevie. They were both topless with Sydney's massive boobs taking up a lot of the screen. They seemed to be having a good time together, fondling and licking each others boobs and nipples. First time I'd seen Sydney on the tv, but I've seen her quite often on the webshow in the last few months since she started on there in July.
This is her thread http://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=8768
I just watched for about 30 minutes. Dani was on BS2 during this time.
Woke up just before 5.30am. Jasmine was on BS1 then, followed by Karina on Party People.
01-12-2009 12:25
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there. How did you all do last night then? Much better than me I'm sure! I set up my dvd recorder for BS1 as usual;hoping to see CHARLIE,STEVIE,JASMINE and DARYL. Although I guessed (wrongly it looks like!;thanks The Watcher) that JASMINE would have been on BS2 or Partyland.But when I checked this morning the dvd was scratched/damaged and so no recording! Oh bugger I thought I might as well look at the Babeshows forum as usual to see what I had missed.Then I couldnt access the internet as NTL were having problems! So I gave up and went to work upset and frustrated.Now tonight of course everything's working:TECHNOLGY! Anyway can anyone tell me did I miss a great BS1 Freeview show or was it just average;did anyone strip naked at all.I guess not but would like to know. Would I have seen my favourite girls or would I have been disappointed. It looks like I missed JASMINE;thats annoying as I have yet to get footage of her! She's usually on a different show to that which I was recording! Also what was BS2 like;I nearly chose that show thinking it more likely to catch JASMINE there on a "tamer" show than THE NAKED CHANNEL! (BS1) Sorry about all these questions but I would just like to know that I didnt miss a really great show! Thanks guys;I look forward to any responses. I have a new dvd ready for tonight!
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2009 19:53 by Big Boobies.)
01-12-2009 19:51
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

Just before midnight last night I checked the web stream and was pleased to see one of my favourites, Stevie, doing her stuff and dressed as if she’d only recently started. Good, I thought. I logged out of TVAlways, flicked the tv onto Ch 94, settled back on the sofa to watch one of the best bodies to be seen anywhere on the babe channels . . . . . . . and got the shock of my life! I don’t want to dwell too much on that, suffice to say a strong cuppa soon got me on the road to recovery. Moving on, Daryl put on a fairly routine show and was followed by Candy, looking more and more like what I remember of her from the BB web stream. She was joined after a while by Dani to give what was much more like what a girl-girl session is supposed to be than most of what we have yet seen on Freeview. My only gripe was that none of my faves was involved, but progress is progress and must be acknowledged. Charlie C, Karina and Jasmine followed, all doing what we would expect of them.

BS2 was fairly routine, the main item of note being that Karina became the latest BS girl to go nude.

Edit: Meant to add that PL started with a few minutes of Jasmine, who was then joined for some gentle girl-girl by Stevie. She later had another girl-girl session which was surprisingly even gentler considering it was with Dani. Jasmine, Stevie and Dani also did solo sessions, as did Candy and Sydney JJ.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2009 01:36 by vila.)
02-12-2009 00:43
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i think i know what you're referring to RE: 'the shock'; know exactly what you mean mate- scared the fuckin life out of me

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
02-12-2009 00:47
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How did you get on last night? I tried BS2 last night for a change;I thought the set was different. I also thought that I'd had enough of CAMILLA naked for now;although I think shes fantastic and pulling Babestation forward! I thought I might see more girls as well.First of all LORI was on for about 13 minutes;naked as usual! Then she was on with Dionne who then had a solo section.Megan then followed her for a solo section of about 1 hour.Ella was on next for almost two hours! Megan then joined her for a 2-4-1 section before Megan (again) finished the show off. Then on the last part of BS1(via BSxtra) we had CAMILLa still naked for about 43 seconds! Then Dionne was on until the end. So a reasonable show with five girls on out of eight;probably more than BS1!Although it wasnt bad I have deleted it as I was hoping to see Michelle Moist who didnt show up at all. I presume she was on BS1 with CAMILLA and Reede.CAMILLA and Reede obviously went naked as usual! Did anyone else;Michelle? Anyway thats my efforts;not too bad but could have been better;although all of the girls were very good as usual. Work now but I should be back briefly before I have tio go out (again) until quite late. I will check out whos on tonight at about 9.30ish;I know CAMILLa is on again;I might revisit BS1 as I prefer that show mainly.More nudity! Anyway please post reports of "your" shows;I always find it intersting comparing one show with another. Bye for now;see you all tonight.
02-12-2009 08:42
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Only saw about 15 minutes at midnight last night. I was watching Lori, who was naked on BS2, when at 00.13am the screen went black and a message saying "no signal" appeared. I switched over to BS1 and Camilla was naked on there. A minute or so later that all went black as well with the same message.
I half expected this, since it was the big digital switchover in my region, Granada, last night. Only the BBC stations were working. I tried retuning my tv but it made no difference. Turned off and had an early night.
Woke up sometime after 5.30pm and tried retuning again. It was all ok then. Megan was on Party People. Watched her for a few minutes and then the show ended at 6.00am
02-12-2009 10:56
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

i thought last nights shows were pretty good. i managed to watch bits from all the channels even the usually poor quality partyland. for me the MVP of the night (as she always tends to be IMO) was reede. fantastic naked section that turned into a good 2-4-1 with lori. i noticed ella had a stint that seemed to last forever- why ? saw a few minutes of dionne but got bored quickly so switched over. still, was excellent to see reede do what she does better than everyone else

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
02-12-2009 13:36
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Sorry Boobies BS1 last night was just 3 girls Camilla, Reede and Lori, the 3 of them must have spent most of the 5 hours naked, and we have got Cami again tonight for the Camilla show.
02-12-2009 21:00
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(02-12-2009 08:42 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Ella was on next for almost two hours! Megan then joined her for a 2-4-1 section

I timed Ella on screen for 2hrs 15mins including the 2-4-1. Must be a record.
02-12-2009 21:22

Click here to watch Babestation TV