babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(28-11-2009 11:56 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Just saw from midnight to 1.00am live last night. I think Reede had her C string on all the time, but it was often hidden from view, making her look naked.
Very good 2-4-1 with her and Lori. She removed Lori's pants when she left, and Lori continued to do a naked section.

I did occassionally flick over to BS2 for a few minutes. Dani was on there, and also what looked like a good 2-4-1 with Candy and Daryl.

I think at or near the end of her section Reede was naked as the small c string was on the bed next to her;she was crouching (a la CAMILLA) so nothing was on view. I probably will still delete the show as good as it was as I am keeping too much stuff at the moment; CAMILLA and LORI tonight though! Thats probably one BS1 show to keep;more nudity from them both! I like the way that nudity doesnt start now until after Freeview kicks in;we are being well looked after arent we! Thanks again Cellcast!
28-11-2009 14:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(28-11-2009 11:56 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Just saw from midnight to 1.00am live last night. I think Reede had her C string on all the time, but it was often hidden from view, making her look naked.
Very good 2-4-1 with her and Lori. She removed Lori's pants when she left, and Lori continued to do a naked section.

I did occassionally flick over to BS2 for a few minutes. Dani was on there, and also what looked like a good 2-4-1 with Candy and Daryl.

Their was also a very brief 15 - 20 minute 2-4-1 with Dani and Candy on BS1, which was not to bad, it was supposed to be Dani being let loose on the new girl, who I have to say has taken to BS like a duck to water, it seems that Candy knows how far to push, it is up to the girls to find out how far their can push it with Candy.
28-11-2009 20:59
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi guys. How did we do last night then? I've managed to rapid-watch my recording from last night. I stayed with BS1 as usual in the hopes of seeing CAMILLA,LORI and LOUISE PORTER;anyone else would have been a bonus.LOUISE looked lovely on the webstream just before midnight when I went to bed and I was very hopeful! But when the Freeview show started there were LOUISE,CAMILLA and Reede. This lasted for the changeover period of 3 minutes-ish and then it was basically a CAMILLA,REEDE and LORI show! It was( for Freeview) I thought very good.All three girls went naked as is now normal and even the 2-4-1s were more convincing than recently! I'm sure that at one stage Reede was licking LORI'S crotch/vagina area very convincingly! So I think they (Cellcast) are getting there!CAMILLA and Reede did several sections singly and together and/or with LORI who only did one solo section of about 25 minutes;yes she went naked! So although it was a very good show based in the nurse section of a hospital with lots of oil and cream being used I have decided not to keep it for two reasons;I have plenty of recent footage of CAMILLA,LORI and Reede going naked and LOUISE PORTER didnt appear on the show.Could someone please confirm that PAIGE just appeared on Partyland last night and not BS2 as well as I want to record her tonight (SUNDAY) before she goes away and would like to know the best place to catch her for the longest time.Thanks guys. I will be back on later;(probably not until this aftermoon) to read the reports on "your" shows ;(BS2 and Partyland) to see what I missed. Any nudity on BS2? or Partyland???!!!.....See you all later.Bye for now.
29-11-2009 10:05
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. Yes I've managed to rapid-watch last nights recording and get on here! I recorded the first hour of BS2 and then the whole of Partyland hoping to catch PAIGE before she goes away plus(hopefully) KELLY and LOUISE PORTER.Well it worked! For once my system tallied with that of Cellcast!HOORAY! BS2 started with KELLY for about 20 minutes in an army? cabin on a black bed. then she was joined by Michelle Moist for a 2-4-1 for about 35 minutes.KELLY went braless but Michelle had a fishnet type dress? on which showed off her tits and very small pants;c-string? She mentioned about "going commando" but I didnt see the rest of her section or the rest of the show so dont know whether she went naked or not. I expect we will find out later!THen Partyland started with PAIGE who was braless from the start;she was on for about 12 minutes until she was joined by LOUISE PORTER for a (tame) 2-4-1 section.Then LOUISE did a solo section of 1 hour. Then PAIGE came on for another solo section in which she went braless and put a bit of squirty cream on her tits! A bit different! THen KELLY joined PAIGE for another(tame) 2-4-1 session of about 25 minutes.KELLY then came on for another solo section of 1 hour 25 minutes.Megan (the extra girl) then did her only section of 24 minutes. PAIGE then finished off the show for 34 minutes but was wearing a very nice white bikini right the way through.She looked lovely as usual though! So I thought it was a reasonable show;I will keep it for the lovely footage of PAIGE,KELLY and LOUISE;three of my real favourite BS girls. I will probably delete the BS2 section as it finished mid-stream and just keep Partyland. After not being sure about PAIGE'S new hairstyle at the beginning I really like it now;she seems even more stunning now! So I was pleased with last night;I got footage of all three girls that I hoped to and the Partyland set(pink bed) wasnt too bad either.Work now but I'll be back on later tonight to read reports on "your" shows. I am particularly interested to hear if Michelle did go naked on BS2 in her first slot or indeed if anyone else did on BS2 or indeed BS1! Anyway I must go now;see you all later.Bye for now.
30-11-2009 08:32
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

Just watched about 30 minutes of BS1/BS2 live at midnight.
Reede was naked again on BS1 while Kelly and Michelle were on BS2 as described by BB previously.
30-11-2009 12:20
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(30-11-2009 12:20 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Just watched about 30 minutes of BS1/BS2 live at midnight.
Reede was naked again on BS1 while Kelly and Michelle were on BS2 as described by BB previously.

So did I miss KELLY and Michelle naked on BS2? If I had known I would have stayed with BS2 all the time;instead of catching PAIGE quite briefly on tame Partyland! It was good to see her(and KELLY and LOUISE) but I think I should have been somewhere else.............Bugger!
30-11-2009 19:07
Rammyrascal Online
Team Thicc

michelle wasnt naked she had a c-string on

Piper Niven Superfan
30-11-2009 19:36
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(30-11-2009 19:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  michelle wasnt naked she had a c-string on

So I didnt miss anything then;I presume KELLY didnt strip?
30-11-2009 19:43
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(30-11-2009 19:36 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  michelle wasnt naked she had a c-string on

Since I first saw a c-string on Reede some time ago, I just assumed it was called a c-string because of its shape.
Out of the blue yesterday, I suddenly realised the "c" might stand for something else. Big Grin
30-11-2009 19:50
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Forgot to ask earlier! Did any nudity happen last night on BS1 (The Original Naked Channel)?.
30-11-2009 20:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV