babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
(25-11-2009 12:56 )TheWatcher Wrote:  PL has always been tamer and has had different rules, remember the old no tits out after 5am rule that they used to have. Maybe BSextra has different rules as well.
I've certainly heard some fairly explicit language in the voiceovers recently on BS1 and BS2.

I don't agree that PL has always been tamer. For months after BS1 started up PL was markedly stronger. The girls wore nothing more than a thong 75% of the time whereas on BS1 they stayed covered most of the time. Even after BS1 was a normal topless show there were severe restrictions on poses, open-leg shots being completely banned there when they were routine on PL. Girl-girl, although tame, was allowed on PL but banned on BS1. The difference is that BS1 has moved on while PL, if anything, has become slightly tamer.

The 5am cover-up, as we've said before, was purely due to the proximity to the kids' channels - it was lifted immediately when the new adult area of the EPG was created.

The language on BS1 & 2 seems to have been completely liberated, and about time too - the ban on perfectly normal everyday words like 'dirty' and 'filthy' was ludicrous.
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2009 01:12 by vila.)
26-11-2009 00:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(25-11-2009 00:26 )vila Wrote:  Example: I had a look a short while ago and saw Camilla on her knees, legs apart, bum to camera, thrusting her hips very fast and vigorously for a fair while, towards the end of which she reached behind her bum and simulated wanking a cock for several seconds. I am absolutely convinced she would not be allowed to do this on Freeview.

True to form, the instant I post that something wouldn't be allowed/done/said on Freeview it appears almost within 24 hours. This time it's hj simulations, which were previously allowed to be only a couple of seconds at most - blink and you'd miss them. Now Camilla is doing them exactly as I described above. (Stevie was also doing some fairly explicit efforts last night.)

Perhaps I have some sort of inate ability that I should consider patenting.

Or maybe Camilla's been reading the forum again, as she does, and is being mischievous!
(This post was last modified: 26-11-2009 02:36 by vila.)
26-11-2009 02:32
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

Is there a reason why Reede is wearing what can only be described as a decorated 'fanny pad'????? eek

28-11-2009 01:13
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(25-11-2009 00:26 )vila Wrote:  
(24-11-2009 11:46 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Is the freeview show now at the same level as the sky show?

(24-11-2009 13:55 )Josh Wrote:  For me, the visual content of the shows is better during freeview hours of late. Now where is that thread where I can complain that freeviewers get more risque shows than sky only viewers. Tongue

(24-11-2009 20:32 )Donald Trumps "Hair Wrote:  I would say that there is no difference at all as far as i can see.

I don't have Sky but I watch the web stream pre-12:00 whenever I can and I'm surprised by these replies. - - - >

- - - > The bottom line is that the girls are still making remarks about having to remember they're on Freeview. They wouldn't be doing that if there were no longer any different 'rules'.

In case there's still any doubt, we've just had that phrase again: "We sometimes get a bit too naughty for Freeview."
28-11-2009 02:36
pm74 Offline
Master Poster

Sorry to shatter your feeling of being hard done by
but after the channels went to freeview last night the nakedness started and the 241's and the raunchyness went through the roof from what was on before midnight
you did not miss any of the good stuff last night!!
28-11-2009 10:50
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I watched some of the webshow last night on TValways before midnight.
I also saw the the first hour of the BS1 freeview show.
The best stuff was on freeview.
28-11-2009 12:02
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(28-11-2009 12:02 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I watched some of the webshow last night on TValways before midnight.
I also saw the the first hour of the BS1 freeview show.
The best stuff was on freeview.

Yes I think that AT LAST Cellcast are giving us (their largest audience) what we've been clamouring for for months! Thanks very much and yes the 2-4-1s are definitely MUCH MUCH BETTER! So thanks Cellcast very much;of course its nothing to do with BangBabes Freeview with Amanda and Jemma Jey is it.............Sorry its just me being cynical! Its very good news though for all of us...KEEP IT UP!
28-11-2009 13:44
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(28-11-2009 13:44 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Yes I think that AT LAST Cellcast are giving us (their largest audience) what we've been clamouring for for months! Thanks very much and yes the 2-4-1s are definitely MUCH MUCH BETTER! So thanks Cellcast very much;of course its nothing to do with BangBabes Freeview with Amanda and Jemma Jey is it.............Sorry its just me being cynical! Its very good news though for all of us...KEEP IT UP!

I expect the Babestation shows to be better than Bangbabes for the next week or so.
Bangbabes has gone pretty tame since the infamous show on Sky, with Amanda, Jemma and the lollypop, a few nights ago.
Details of this, and vids and caps of Amanda and Jemma together have been removed from the forum at Bangbabes request.
I believe they will be keeping a low profile for a while.
I can't imagine they will let Amanda and Jemma be on together again for a long time.
28-11-2009 14:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

think this too. does have a pattern where one channel will be very hot and pushing the boundaries for a week or so and then pulls back and as it pulls back another channel takes its place pushing boundaries

i believe amanda and jemma will be togeter on tuesday. hope bs continue to let the girls be raunchy for a little while

Piper Niven Superfan
28-11-2009 16:47
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Got to agree with the above comments, hope the FV show continues on its current course, just wondered if Candy is going to be the only new face on BS or is there someone else waiting in the wings. Having just looked at the BB threads, like Rascal probably has, Amanda and Jemma could and this is only guess work, might find themselves being tamed down even more when they return from their weekend away.
28-11-2009 21:08

Click here to watch Babestation TV