babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 150 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average

Babestation - General Chat & Discussion

matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation - General Chat & Discussion
Just to say, it is nice to see Donna Duke having a browse around on here.
21-11-2009 22:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tsurugi Offline
Banned

(21-11-2009 22:10 )matt38 Wrote:  Just to say, it is nice to see Donna Duke having a browse around on here.

Must be making sure nobody else is stealing any of her original ideasWink
21-11-2009 22:15
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

Bloody hell last night Donna Duke was having a nose around, now we have Lolly having a look.
22-11-2009 20:23
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

I was wondering if there is now any difference in BS1/2 on Sky between what is shown before midnight and what is shown after midnight.

I ask because of the following recent changes
1) BS1 and BS2 now both start at midnight on Freeview, 7 days a week.
2) The freeview show has got raunchier over the last couple of weeks, particularly since Camilla has returned. Several of the girls have now been naked on the show.
3) Both Amanda and Jemma have left and taken their pussy flashing with them to Bangbabes.

Is the freeview show now at the same level as the sky show?
24-11-2009 11:46
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

(22-11-2009 20:23 )matt38 Wrote:  Bloody hell last night Donna Duke was having a nose around, now we have Lolly having a look.

I've just seen TheWatcher having a look in the sex station online section........are we to expect an appearance sometime soon on there Rolleyes

24-11-2009 11:57
Josh Offline
Posting Machine

(24-11-2009 11:46 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I was wondering if there is now any difference in BS1/2 on Sky between what is shown before midnight and what is shown after midnight.

2) The freeview show has got raunchier over the last couple of weeks, particularly since Camilla has returned. Several of the girls have now been naked on the show.
3) Both Amanda and Jemma have left and taken their pussy flashing with them to Bangbabes.

For me, the visual content of the shows is better during freeview hours of late. Now where is that thread where I can complain that freeviewers get more risque shows than sky only viewers. Tongue

24-11-2009 13:55
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Donald Trump's "Hair" Offline
Junior Poster

(24-11-2009 11:46 )TheWatcher Wrote:  I was wondering if there is now any difference in BS1/2 on Sky between what is shown before midnight and what is shown after midnight.

I would say that there is no difference at all as far as i can see. I would go far as to say that the best stuff is now happening after freeview viewers have joined in, which makes sense to let the most people possible see the best action.

Camilla is unreal but all the girls are doing a great job.
24-11-2009 20:32
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(24-11-2009 13:55 )Josh Wrote:  Now where is that thread where I can complain that freeviewers get more risque shows than sky only viewers. Tongue

There won't be one 'cos Sky viewers can see the same as us Freeviewers. I'm thinking of starting a thread to complain that they shouldn't be allowed to! Big Grin
24-11-2009 22:31
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(24-11-2009 11:46 )TheWatcher Wrote:  Is the freeview show now at the same level as the sky show?

(24-11-2009 13:55 )Josh Wrote:  For me, the visual content of the shows is better during freeview hours of late. Now where is that thread where I can complain that freeviewers get more risque shows than sky only viewers. Tongue

(24-11-2009 20:32 )Donald Trumps "Hair Wrote:  I would say that there is no difference at all as far as i can see.

I don't have Sky but I watch the web stream pre-12:00 whenever I can and I'm surprised by these replies.

Example: I had a look a short while ago and saw Camilla on her knees, legs apart, bum to camera, thrusting her hips very fast and vigorously for a fair while, towards the end of which she reached behind her bum and simulated wanking a cock for several seconds. I am absolutely convinced she would not be allowed to do this on Freeview. The hip thrusting would have to be much slower and gentler and for a shorter time (you can often see the girls getting warned for overdoing this on FV) and I've never seen a simulated hj done for that length of time and certainly not in that position on FV.

Sky viewers watching from 9:00 probably don't realise that the action they've become accustomed to gets less pronounced later in the evening but to me as a Freeviewer the difference between what I've seen the previous night and/or on the recordings I've just watched and what I see on the web stream smacks me right between the eyes.

Also, Dani and Daryl both apologised last night for saying things they weren't supposed to on FV BSxtra. In Dani's case it was sl*t (which I'm absolutely astonished to find is also banned in this forum!!!) but in Daryl's case I didn't hear what she'd said as I was just coming back into the room as she said "I'm sorry if that offended any Freeviewers watching an adult channel", which shows how she feels about this sort of nonsense. On PL a couple of nights back Jasmine appeared to be ticked off for saying 'filthy' although there no longer seems to be a problem with this on the other channels.

The bottom line is that the girls are still making remarks about having to remember they're on Freeview. They wouldn't be doing that if there were no longer any different 'rules'.
25-11-2009 00:26
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

(25-11-2009 00:26 )vila Wrote:  ~~~~
~~~~
Also, Dani and Daryl both apologised last night for saying things they weren't supposed to on FV BSxtra. In Dani's case it was sl*t (which I'm absolutely astonished to find is also banned in this forum!!!) but in Daryl's case I didn't hear what she'd said as I was just coming back into the room as she said "I'm sorry if that offended any Freeviewers watching an adult channel", which shows how she feels about this sort of nonsense. On PL a couple of nights back Jasmine appeared to be ticked off for saying 'filthy' although there no longer seems to be a problem with this on the other channels.

The bottom line is that the girls are still making remarks about having to remember they're on Freeview. They wouldn't be doing that if there were no longer any different 'rules'.

PL has always been tamer and has had different rules, remember the old no tits out after 5am rule that they used to have. Maybe BSextra has different rules as well.
I've certainly heard some fairly explicit language in the voiceovers recently on BS1 and BS2.
25-11-2009 12:56

Click here to watch Babestation TV