Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
(12-11-2009 22:09 )vila Wrote:  
(12-11-2009 21:02 )matt38 Wrote:  Vila you would have to admit still far better then what was served up by Bangbabes.

Oh, yes – absolutely! I think I've already posted elsewhere that, apart from a few of the early shows, Freeview BB stands for Bore Babes. I watched Jemma Jey for a while last night. She was tamer than I can ever remember her on BS.

(12-11-2009 21:20 )Big Boobies Wrote:  So Reede was naked then;was this at the beginning of the Freeview show on BS1 or BS2?

BS1.

I don't think it's the girls who decide how far they go. They all seem to be up for taking it as far as they can. It's the prats behind the camera who make these decisions.

So they obviously have a (very!) few cameraman who are on our (and the girls) side! They need quite a few more like those that have been on BangBabes recently(but again infrequently)who let Amanda get away with lots of pussy slips! Mind you judging by recent threads BB is now worse than BS! Something needs sorting and soonish;if its all right for one show it should be all right for all of them.Surely if the girls are happy and know how far is "acceptable" there shouldnt be a problem at all.Lets hope that common sense prevails;all we are asking is that Freeview content standards are the same as the Sky shows;BY LAW THEY COULD AND SHOULD BE! It should be a level playing field! PLEASE CELLCAST WHAT IS THE PROBLEM;REMEMBER PARTYGIRLS FREEVIEW CHANNEL 46;THAT WAS FANTASTIC AND NO SHOW HAS COME CLOSE SINCE (NOT EVEN ON SKY;SO I'M TOLD!)
12-11-2009 22:27
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(12-11-2009 21:02 )matt38 Wrote:  
(12-11-2009 20:29 )vila Wrote:  I thought last night's Freeview shows were a backward step after the 2 previous nights. Reede started off nude on BS1 but she was unable to move much as a result and spoiled everything by once again drawing attention to the tameness of Freeview.

On BS2 the previous night we had a short 2-4-1 interlude in which Yvette licked and sucked Kelly's nipples, ending up biting Kelly's right nipple in full screen close-up. That's as strong as anything I've ever seen from BS whether on Sky or Freeview. Last night we were back to the namby-pamby stuff again. When Yvette gently stroked Karina's nipple with her fingertips in medium-long shot Karina looked alarmed and moved her arm to hide the action.

Ffs, Cellcast, make up your minds!

The BS2 2-4-1 with Cleo and Karina could have been really hot, especially in view of Cleo's relative newness to the night scene, if only they'd been allowed to make proper physical contact instead of being restricted to the silly gentle stroking nonsense.

Vila you would have to admit still far better then what was served up by Bangbabes.

I stopped regular viewing of TS some time ago, but, as BBF has been so poor, I checked out TS over the last few nights; overall, I wasn’t very impressed; much the same censorship at play that I remember from when I used to watch it (though it was easily better than the early days on TS, and the immediate ‘post re-tune’ period (from what little I saw of this, as this was when I stopped watching)), and the 'technical nudity' is a waste of time, IMO; obviously, you don’t get to see anything, and it just restricts the babes' movement even more than normal, making for an even more boring show. Reede, for example, who was usually one of the better performers on TSF, hardly moved during her ‘c-string’ (not quite) technical nudity section.

Having said all that, and this is the particular disappointment, it was still better than BBF Sad

On a positive note, although I’ve never been much of a fan, I was pleasantly surprised by Lori, whose performances show a dramatic improvement from how she used to be.
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2009 01:53 by Censorship :-(.)
13-11-2009 01:47
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(13-11-2009 01:47 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Reede, for example, who was usually one of the better performers on TSF, hardly moved during her ‘c-string’ (not quite) technical nudity section.

I stand to be corrected on this, but I believe Reede was actually nude last night.
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2009 01:55 by vila.)
13-11-2009 01:53
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How did we do last night then? I recorded BS1 from start to finish (05.30;including BSXtra from 05.00 onwards) and it worked reasonably well.BUT I only missed out on two girls (one being Jodie;did she appear on the phones?) the other being PAIGE;I presume she spent most of her time on BS2/Partyland again.Sods law worked again against me.HOWEVER it was a good show with the rest of my favourite girls +Dani!It started off with Camilla covered with cream including around her mouth;and she removed her pants "again";GOOD GIRL it was worth recording for that!She was on for almost one hour looking lovely and sexy as usual.KELLY was then on and went topless and also used cream.JESSICA was on but only for a few minutes before being joined by LOUISE for a 2-4-1 section both were braless.Then LOUISE was on for one of her two sections of the night .She was still braless and really played with her lovely ample tits;what a lovely girl she is.She was also on for the last section of the show;again she went topless and played with them vigourously! Dani was on for one section of just 27 minutes and was topless and sligtly creamy for it.So all in all avery good show for Cellcast and one which I will keep;mainly for CAMILLAS antics (YES I SAW HER NAKED!) and LOUISE'S busty antics as well! I am slightly disappointed at not seeing PAIGE at all but have recent footage of her and needed some of CAMILLA and particularly LOUISE! So yes I will keep my recording and try and catch PAIGE next time;one snag with the "new" setup seems to be that one/two girls are left out of one show because of the longer sections they are on. Never mind I prefer longer with each girl rather than 10-20 minutes and then someone else....Its swings and roundabouts I guess. Anyway work now and I'll see you later and look forward to reading reports on "your" shows from last night.I just hope PAIGE didnt do anything"interesting" which I obviously missed! See you later. Bye for now.
13-11-2009 08:46
Gun33 Offline
Preeti & Priya Fan

Camilla's performance on babestation 1 at midnight was the best performance I've seen on babestation. Especially when she was knickerless.Smile She showed the other girls how it was done.

The Beautiful Twins
13-11-2009 09:13
TheWatcher Offline
Ex Moderator

One of the best performances on Babestation freeview since it started about 6 months ago.
This was Camilla, totally naked last night for about an hour at midnight on BS1.
13-11-2009 13:28
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

agree camilla's 1 hour naked and cream show was the best freeview show since it started

Piper Niven Superfan
13-11-2009 13:33
Censorship :-( Away
Sadly, no more caps. :-(

(13-11-2009 01:47 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  SNIP

SNIP
...and the 'technical nudity' is a waste of time, IMO; obviously, you don’t get to see anything, and it just restricts the babes' movement even more than normal, making for an even more boring show. Reede, for example, who was usually one of the better performers on TSF, hardly moved during her ‘c-string’ (not quite) technical nudity section.

SNIP

Credit to Camilla, for her ‘technical nudity’ section this morning was unusually entertaining. Relatively speaking, there was plenty of movement; the ‘fact’ that she really seemed to be enjoying herself, which is always nice to see, also added to proceedings. The cream also helped Smile

Nice one, Camilla. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 13-11-2009 15:42 by Censorship :-(.)
13-11-2009 15:30
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

I wonder how Jemma and Amanda feel, they left because they could,nt do this on BS on Freeview, look at the shit the pair of them are currently being forced to do at the moment, of course this could all change tonight and over the weekend.
13-11-2009 21:00
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(13-11-2009 15:30 )Censorship :-( Wrote:  Credit to Camilla, for her ‘technical nudity’ section this morning was unusually entertaining. Relatively speaking, there was plenty of movement; the ‘fact’ that she really seemed to be enjoying herself, which is always nice to see, also added to proceedings. The cream also helped Smile

Nice one, Camilla. Big Grin

Yes I think we all ought to applaud Camilla especially last night;NAKED ON FREEVIEW! See it can be done legally! Two nights running;what about tonight if shes on again? I thought she was brilliant last night;I havent seen so much cream used ever;she seemed to get it everywhere.I've often thought that if there was any BS girl who would push the boundaries (especially on Freeview) it would be Camilla;WELL DONE CAMILLA KEEP UP THE FIGHT FOR US ALL! And thanks Cellcast!
13-11-2009 21:07

Click here to watch Babestation TV