babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 149 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average

Review of last night's show

Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Babestation review thread.
Thanks for that;so BS1 and BS2 times on weekdays are the same;I will have to remember that.I'm glad I didnt miss any more of PAIGE though!
11-11-2009 20:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(11-11-2009 20:12 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Thanks for that;so BS1 and BS2 times on weekdays are the same;

Not quite. Don't forget that the final half hour of BS1 is shown on Ch 96.

Edit: Also, it depends on how you define 'weekday'. Friday is a weekday but the 'Friday night' BS2 Freeview coverage starts at 1:00am on what is technically Saturday morning.
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2009 20:36 by vila.)
11-11-2009 20:18
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(11-11-2009 20:18 )vila Wrote:  
(11-11-2009 20:12 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Thanks for that;so BS1 and BS2 times on weekdays are the same;

Not quite. Don't forget that the final half hour of BS1 is shown on Ch 96.

So when is the final half hour then from 04.30 until 05.00 or 05.00 till 05.30? because I thought BS1 finished on Freeview at 05.00!
11-11-2009 20:26
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

BS1 finishes at 5:30, so the final half hour is 5:00 - 5:30 on Ch 96.
(This post was last modified: 11-11-2009 21:44 by vila.)
11-11-2009 21:37
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(11-11-2009 21:37 )vila Wrote:  BS1 finishes at 5:30, so the final half hour is 5:00 - 5:30 on Ch 96.

Thanks for that so its on BSXtra not BS2. I will probably record that then instead of the last 30 minutes of Partyland.At weekends (Fridays and Saturdays its 01.00 till 05.30;is that right? Thanks anyway.
11-11-2009 22:58
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Morning all. How are we? I tried Partyland last night as I thought the beach scene was quite effective. BUT I shouldnt have bothered.I only saw five girls;Ella Jolie,Dani O'Neal,Yvette,Karina Currie and LORI right at the end.So only one of my favourite girls and no Michelle Moist,Reede Fox or Cleo.This I think is a problem of the "new" setup with the girls doing much longeron screen;i hour 12 minutes for Karina!So I probably should have stayed with BS1 or BS2.Needless to say I've deleted the show already! The most "exciting" thing was when LORI was on in a one piece costume (with her tits exposed as usual now) and she put cream on her body.All the other girls were all right but apart from Ella and Karina not to my liking.BUT in its favour I see that the on-screen graphics on PL are much less intrusive than BS.PLEASE Cellcast can this be sorted for us.There wasnt any splitscreen or 2-4-1 but really the show was as tame as ever.I wont try it again in a hurry!Anyway I look forward to reading your reports on "your" shows;what I missed.Reede looked to be "interesting" certainly before Freeview;from the web but from what she said(ITS NOT RIGHT OR FAIR CELLCAST) but I bet she changed after Freeview kicked in1 Anyway work now;see you all later certainly at 9.00ish onwards;PAIGE tonight hopefully.That could be better!See you all later.
12-11-2009 08:41
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

I thought last night's Freeview shows were a backward step after the 2 previous nights. Reede started off nude on BS1 but she was unable to move much as a result and spoiled everything by once again drawing attention to the tameness of Freeview.

On BS2 the previous night we had a short 2-4-1 interlude in which Yvette licked and sucked Kelly's nipples, ending up biting Kelly's right nipple in full screen close-up. That's as strong as anything I've ever seen from BS whether on Sky or Freeview. Last night we were back to the namby-pamby stuff again. When Yvette gently stroked Karina's nipple with her fingertips in medium-long shot Karina looked alarmed and moved her arm to hide the action.

Ffs, Cellcast, make up your minds!

The BS2 2-4-1 with Cleo and Karina could have been really hot, especially in view of Cleo's relative newness to the night scene, if only they'd been allowed to make proper physical contact instead of being restricted to the silly gentle stroking nonsense.
12-11-2009 20:29
matt38 Offline
Posting Machine

(12-11-2009 20:29 )vila Wrote:  I thought last night's Freeview shows were a backward step after the 2 previous nights. Reede started off nude on BS1 but she was unable to move much as a result and spoiled everything by once again drawing attention to the tameness of Freeview.

On BS2 the previous night we had a short 2-4-1 interlude in which Yvette licked and sucked Kelly's nipples, ending up biting Kelly's right nipple in full screen close-up. That's as strong as anything I've ever seen from BS whether on Sky or Freeview. Last night we were back to the namby-pamby stuff again. When Yvette gently stroked Karina's nipple with her fingertips in medium-long shot Karina looked alarmed and moved her arm to hide the action.

Ffs, Cellcast, make up your minds!

The BS2 2-4-1 with Cleo and Karina could have been really hot, especially in view of Cleo's relative newness to the night scene, if only they'd been allowed to make proper physical contact instead of being restricted to the silly gentle stroking nonsense.

Vila you would have to admit still far better then what was served up by Bangbabes.
12-11-2009 21:02
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

Hi there. So Reede was naked then;was this at the beginning of the Freeview show on BS1 or BS2? If so then after Camilla taking her pants off the other night things are "improving"! but why do the girls (Reede last night) spoil things for us Freeviewers? There shouldnt need to be a difference at all;both formats have the same rules!PLEASE NOTE CELLCAST!.Needless to say I missed all this last night by recording Partyland which was so tame I wished I hadnt bothered!. I was convinced it was a Sky thing trying to get us all to subscribe to Sky for better content but am now wondering whether its up to each girl;is she comfortable naked and possibly which producer/cameraman is on.Camilla used to get naked regularly(admiitedly more so on Sky)but she only does so rarely now so perhaps it depends on who is on charge of the show.It seems that nipple/tit licking and sucking is "allowed" more now so perhaps with all the competion Cellcast hhave seen the light albeit slowly! Lets hope for even more improvement in the near future!
12-11-2009 21:20
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(12-11-2009 21:02 )matt38 Wrote:  Vila you would have to admit still far better then what was served up by Bangbabes.

Oh, yes – absolutely! I think I've already posted elsewhere that, apart from a few of the early shows, Freeview BB stands for Bore Babes. I watched Jemma Jey for a while last night. She was tamer than I can ever remember her on BS.

(12-11-2009 21:20 )Big Boobies Wrote:  So Reede was naked then;was this at the beginning of the Freeview show on BS1 or BS2?

BS1.

I don't think it's the girls who decide how far they go. They all seem to be up for taking it as far as they can. It's the prats behind the camera who make these decisions.
12-11-2009 22:09

Click here to watch Babestation TV